TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
HFH, can you offer me some an epic name for a BTB. I originally was going with "(company name): United We Stand (then with the adittion of Divided We Fall, or just leaving it like that)". Give me something cool to write shows under please, a cool name so to say.

wwerko619

Reaction score
1) When I look at your BTB, even if it is indeed a BTB, and you are suppose to suspend disbelief on them and accept everything, half of what happens in there I just can't see it happening in real life.

2) Your pairings and matches are quite bad. You can hype Big Show vs Samoa Joe all you want, but in the end, it will still be Big Show vs Samoa Joe, and that is a match that almost anybody wants to see. The same goes for your tag teams, feuds, I dont know, most of them just don't go feuding together and everything seems forced

3) You need to improve your promos a lot.

4) You don't go around reviewing, that's bullshit. You go out there, put predictions for shows, and then review half of them at most, and out of those reviews, most of them have something wrong or weird on them, making it likely that you faked it.

5) Your booking sometimes is just too weird. Simpsons BTB, Taker going 15-0-1 at Mania and the whole handling of Rated RKO speak by themselves.

Agreed. You have the same format for all this kind of posts, starting with "I know I am not the best, but...". It's always the same.

What happened to "BTB is not for reviews, but for entertaining yourself"? You know, the line you used to agree like 2 months ago?

Oh yeah, I remember that from my Turning Point PPV build up :shifty:

Ok, seeing as Evil Austin is my partner in SWF, I should come help him out. Im not going to get mad, cause I never get mad, but I dont get why Evil Austin's past mistakes is also effecting me?

And CT, you dont even read SWF, so dont trash my show and say you dont give a damn about it.

Also, seX-Power, I think you have the right idea, when it comes to making the shows shorter. I will try that, but also now I want to ask Evil Austin a question.

Sean, why do you come over here, and complain? I didnt really like you doing that, and it could possibly make matters worse. Lets continue writing SWF, for ourselves, and soon enough it will be good. But if something is pissing you off, talk on MSN. Dont come here, and start more **** up.

CT Styles

You two need to realize something. There's no rule that people have to read your shows. If people want to read it, they will. Like I said, people obviously don't like your shows so they're not reading it. I'm maintaining a calm manner here because as we all know, I can be rather blunt.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I second that notion Comic. HFH Tribute should be in line. He really was awesome, and so were his creative names. Damn, though no PRIDE kind of blows.

Qwake

HFH, since you still have three shows left, how about you post them :D Otherwise they'll just go to waste, who knows, maybe you can revive the section. It's up to you, but if you were to post a show I would definitely read it :y:

I've sort of been writing a little more as of late, I have two matches left to write for the second part of my last PPV so yeah, dunno when I'll finish but I should hopefully get it done in my spare time.

seX-Power

Ok, seeing as Evil Austin is my partner in SWF, I should come help him out. Im not going to get mad, cause I never get mad, but I dont get why Evil Austin's past mistakes is also effecting me?

And CT, you dont even read SWF, so dont trash my show and say you dont give a damn about it.

Also, seX-Power, I think you have the right idea, when it comes to making the shows shorter. I will try that, but also now I want to ask Evil Austin a question.

Sean, why do you come over here, and complain? I didnt really like you doing that, and it could possibly make matters worse. Lets continue writing SWF, for ourselves, and soon enough it will be good. But if something is pissing you off, talk on MSN. Dont come here, and start more **** up.

In my HONEST opinion, I think you would flourish more as a BTBer without your partner. Let's face it, Evil Austin himself is probably the main reason people don't visit your BTB and that leaves you with nothing because of him. Imo, he is dragging you down. No offense. >_>

Evil Austin

No offense wwe we did talk about this on MSN about a week ago before you posted Carnage, in fact you were the one who suggested I ask or say something to the community I was the one who said I don't think it was that good of an idea cause the last time I opened my mouth the same thing happened with on the last page CMS and CT saying it was like a script everything.

Heck wwe you wanted to pm the whole community asking them to read the thread before I told you bad idea.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Sean, dont start putting **** on me, here, I have MSN history, so here take a look.

but we can't have three months of no readers, there won't be any way of them catching up and it's like they don't even know what's going on in our BTB. It's really sad you know, we need to do something. I wake up and see like every thread get posts in it and every persons show gets more then one review it's like a community where they hand out reviews and get back reviews from people in

You said that, after I was talking about how our PPV should go. You started this whole rant thing on us being "un-popular".

imported_Eugster

Reaction score
Which do you guys prefer, Dialouged Promo's or non Dialogued Promo's (don't know what there called)?

CT Styles

No offense wwe we did talk about this on MSN about a week ago before you posted Carnage, in fact you were the one who suggested I ask or say something to the community I was the one who said I don't think it was that good of an idea cause the last time I opened my mouth the same thing happened with on the last page CMS and CT saying it was like a script everything.

Heck wwe you wanted to pm the whole community asking them to read the thread before I told you bad idea.

Sean, dont start putting **** on me, here, I have MSN history, so here take a look.

You said that, after I was talking about how our PPV should go. You started this whole rant thing on us being "un-popular".
This is a disaster..

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
:shocking:

imho, we should now settle this like real men. Wrestlemania style.
wrestlinggay.jpg

Test of 'Strength'.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I really couldn't care less about you two having a bitchfest. Talk about it on MSN, because no one else wants to see it.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Flamation Chamber ftw.

Anyways, just an update. I have a rather epic BTB on the come up, and refuse to post until I have at least two shows done, which quite frankly isn't much since I'm using recaps. Also, I'm going to be highlighting the big moves in a match, what are you're thoughts on that simple little add on to the recapped matches? Such as:

" Kofi Kingston then runs over Chris Jericho, and all his momentum comes CRASHING down, as he decides to showcase high flying finesse by going up the ring turnbuckles, and goes for a CROSS BODY, but Chris Jericho counters with a DROPKICK to a MIDAIR Kingston. "