• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

You don't know Colt Cabana's gimmick. You haven't seen his ROH work so practically you haven't been exposed to anything he has done. Yet, you want to use him? What's the point of it?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
You don't know Colt Cabana's gimmick. You haven't seen his ROH work so practically you haven't been exposed to anything he has done. Yet, you want to use him? What's the point of it?

I've seen him wrestle and i like his style but only ever seen one promo from him.

Axis

I've seen him wrestle and i like his style but only ever seen one promo from him.

To be honest, I doubt that you are telling the truth. If you have seen his wrestle, then you should know his character. Colt Cabana does not need promos to further his character, it is built completely into his in-ring style; perhaps more than anybody else on the independent scene.

It's a good idea but definitely intriguing or controversial. I also thought of a storyline one time where I am going to give Ted Dibiase Jr. the "million dollar" gimmick where he starts a feud with a black wrestler by doing some racist remarks but then I decided not to use it 'coz people might not like the idea...

Controversy Creates Cash. I've got a tag team called "Jihad" and a tag team called "Two Crazy Negroes." No big deal. For every one person who can't lighten up, there are five people who love shit like that. Watching Ted DiBiase beat up Kofi Kingston for being poor, black, and dependent on welfare would be awesome.

seX-Power

Controversy Creates Cash. I've got a tag team called "Jihad" and a tag team called "Two Crazy Negroes." No big deal. For every one person who can't lighten up, there are five people who love shit like that. Watching Ted DiBiase beat up Kofi Kingston for being poor, black, and dependent on welfare would be awesome.

I agree. Levi, you have come up with some great gimmicks and nobody will be turned off by it, after all it's just a story. I'd like to see what your mind could come up with, so don't restrict yourself. Btw, you have a review coming, I'm just a little bust right now. :p

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Its offical this section has been killed, buried, dug up again and burnt. No new posts in nineteen hours and no new posts in chatroom for two days.

Reaction score
I'm going to create a backstory, I was wondering if anyone wanted to write my show and I would come up with match up's and the creative sit new gimmick and tag teams etc. If anyone does want to write my shows pm me

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I'm going to create a backstory, I was wondering if anyone wanted to write my show and I would come up with match up's and the creative sit new gimmick and tag teams etc. If anyone does want to write my shows pm me

So...its all you're idea but you've got a slave that writes everything for you.

seX-Power

We need activity. I blame BKB for the mini-death the section is in right now.

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
Everybody has "spring fever". It just not here but I think all kinds of forums right now are on a down period. People just have others things to do after being cooped up in the houses all winter.

CT Styles

Fuck, this place is quiet.

Anyways, for a Wrestlemania. Do you recommend having some segments backstage as if it was a RAW; as in, that consistent? Or make it a more formal format and make it more just concentrated on the matches and transitioning between them?