TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
Actually I think we have a nice group of BTB'ers on this site. A lot of them have really stepped up their game imo. Not to discount WCW in any way, he's definitely a credit to the section.

CT Styles

y2j__legend is one of the best too. He's not recognized though. There's a good new crop coming in.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
y2j__legend is one of the best too. He's not recognized though. There's a good new crop coming in.

Yeah, he has a great way of writing, his WrestleMania looks awesome and I have only seen the video package.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Naw so much love. Thanks guys :p. Yeh, this BTB section has really stepped up their game, some new guys coming through with great talent. And Gards, wait until you see the rest, same goes for everyone else ;).

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I don't know how I'm a credit to the section; I've barely done anything here except hype BTBs that never really came to fruition, and I've only written one show since my being here.

BTW, how's everybody been? Any new happenings?

Moonlight Drive

Well the one show was pretty awesome. :D

Nothing has really happened except for XBA being the only mod now, as far as I know.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
WCW, I think that you are a great addition to this section, simply because I have seen your previous work, so the talent that you bring to this section is phenomenal.

Not really any new happenings except the whole CenaHardy fiasco {Moonlight Drive :p}.

The Anigma

Reaction score
You're a credit because your work is so damn good and the one show was as MD said, awesome.

Nothing new happened except XBA being mod and a few new BTB's coming out.

Moonlight Drive

Not really any new happenings except the whole CenaHardy fiasco {Moonlight Drive }.
Ah yes. You should definitely check out that young man's work.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
LOL the {negative} response to that was amazing, especially from familiar faces for you WCW in PARA :p, and even me -_-.

I cannot believe you have forgotten about it already Pat :D

y2j__legend

Reaction score
And Best Thread and Best Newcomer. Man, Big Show and Henry are big, fat, sweaty and not as good as Batista and Cena, I agree.

The Anigma

Reaction score
That was the biggest spamfest this BTB section had ever seen. I can remember a couple of people getting upset over it. lol...