• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TT.Tiger tamer

Qwake

It's been REALLY dead, I posted my PPV about 6 days ago, and it was one of the last posted in BTBs even though it didn't have anymore posts in it. I have only seen about 4 - 5 BTBs being posted in lately. But it will be picking up since two older bookers are back, The Leviathan is back from a short holiday and he has two BTBs, CMS will be posting soon so yeah. Keep posting people :y:

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I'll be reviewing sometime. Expect Night One Part One of the Chaos Cup soon.

Qwake

Thats another thing I have noticed, it seems as though the only members reviewing lately have been Myself, Anigma and Comicgeekelly. If you guys have shows, I suggest you make reviews to get reviews with the lack of reviews going around, thats why this section has been so quiet. So don't just post a show and expect reviews or anything, try to make the effort to give reviews to others. :y:

Evil Austin

Hype for what :confused: I don't know anything about it to be hyped about besides the fact that your doing it good luck but I don't quite get it lol.