TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Sorry for those who are waiting for OMEGA but it will be a little late :( as usual. Gards and I are the two laziest bastards that could ever be combined in this section. So I apologize, you can check -TJ-'s OMEGA BTB while waiting :shifty:

EDIT: Oh and plus, I went on a weekend vacation that's why I am a little bit delay (again!!!!) with HEW and OMEGA.

Beer

I am working on getting my new Show up for my BTB but other duties on the site have pulled me down (E-Fed, Trivia, GFX and Tournaments held by me in general) so expect the show up by this sunday at the latest, only 3/7 matches to go.

Also, why was this closed not so long ago, then re-opened?

Beer

Ohhhh..... Old booker! Ahhh, nice to have you back even if I don't know who you are.

Evil Austin

Yea he was around when I first started he is a good booker good to have you back.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Great to have another good booker back in the section. Welcome back, dude.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Another very good booker returning? Hmm...the section appears to be picking up more and more. Looking forward to both returns and welcome back, EH09.

Moonlight Drive

My return (although it will probably fail >_>) may be happening in the near future. Nothing confirmed, but I've been working on something.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Is it me or has the BTB section in general been pretty dead lately. It seems to me like it hasn't been as active as it's been in the past. Like it's going through another state of flux.