TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TRI

Reaction score
I've always wanted to do a BTB with CMS, as I think he is the best Booker on here.

-TJ-

My match

Kraven "The New Phenom" Dumas vs. "The Shadow King" Daemon

The two stare eachother dead in the eyes. Kraven shows no fear in his eyes as Daemon shows anger in his. Daemon tries to nail Kraven with a cheap shot, but Kraven cuaght it and starts nailing Daemon with lefts and rights. Then Kraven goes to hit a clothesline, but Daemon ducks it. Kraven turns to Daemon who kicks him in the gut and hits a throat uppercut. Kraven gets knocked back, stunned and leans foward into the hands of Daemon. Daemon lifts him up and nails a very hard spinebuster. Cover 1...2... kickout! Daemon gets to his feet and starts kicking Kraven in a timely manner. Kraven is getting higher to his feet with everykick. Then Kraven is on one knee and Daemon takes one more kick to the gut, but Kraven catches it. Kraven stands up with the leg of Daemon. Mr. Pluto looks on in fear as Kraven spins Daemon around. Daemon turns back to Kraven who is waiting and nails Daemon in the face with a hard clothesline. Cover 1...2... kickout! Kraven lifts Daemon in a sitting position and locks the Triangle Choke on. Daemon tries hard to get his hands to the ropes, but fails so.

Daemon is about to fade, when Mr. Pluto jumps in the ring. The Ref holds him back and Kraven lets go to deal with Pluto. Kraven stands up to his feet and walks to Pluto and grabs him by the neck with both hands. Pluto tries to plead with Kraven as Daemon gets to his feet. Kraven then lifts Pluto up with both hands wraped around the neck. He wonders just a little to close to Daemon who punches Kraven in the gut. Kraven lets go off Pluto who falls right on top of Daemon! Kraven holds his gut for a bit and lifts Daemon up. He kicks Daemon in the gut and takes off after Pluto and nails him with the Long Shot. He turns and charges after Daemon, but Daemon is waiting and he nails Kraven in the face with a super kick! Cover 1...2... kickout! Daemon looks at the ref in anger. The ref quickly escapes the ring. Daemon then turns to Kraven and puts him in the Daemonlock. Kraven tries hard to wiggle free, but Daemons grip is to strong. Kraven lifts his hand in the back of him and tries to rip the eyes, of Daemon, but Daemon lock is still on. Finally Kraven pokes the ref in the eye trying to make it accidental and does.

Kraven then nails Daemon with a low blow. daemon is forced to let go of the hold. Kraven lifts him up and nails a fisherman suplex, but with no pin. Kraven stands up and tuants for the Last Call. Daemon gets up. The stunned monster turns to Kraven and falls right into the Last Call position, but Daemon wiggles free when he nails Kraven in the face with a stiff knee. Daemon then lifts Kraven up for the Samoan drop, but Kraven wiggles free aswell. Then Daemon turns and Kraven punches Daemon in the face with a right that knocks Daemon back. The shot was heard from the entire building. Pluto manages to get up to his feet outside of the ring. Daemon falls foward again in the Last Call position and Kraven nails it! Cover 1...2... Mr. Pluto pulls the Ref out of the ring! Pluto then jumps into the ring and starts stomping on Kraven, but Pluto's stomps begin to have no effect in Kraven as he just stands up and stares a hole threw Pluto. He kicks Pluto in the gut and powerbombs him to the delight of the crowd.

Kraven pushes Pluto out of the ring. Daemon is waiting behind him though. Kraven turns to be nailed with a dropkick. Kraven bounces off the ropes and into the Daemonplex position and Daemon nails it! Cover ........... wait theres no ref. A new one comes down the ring to make the cover 1...2... kickout! Daemon gets to his feet and turns to the ref and super kicks him in the face. He lifts Kraven's limb body up. He puts him in position for another Daemonplex, but Kraven stays his guard and punches Daemon in the gut a few times. Daemon lets go of the Daemonplex and walks into a eye poke from Kraven. The New Phenom then nails Daemon in the face with the Long Shot! Cover...... no ref. Kraven gets up and tries to recover the ref. He picks him up and sets him against the turnbuckle. Kraven turns around to Daemon who lifts him up for a scoop slam. Kraven float behind and goes across the ropes and tries to nail Daemon with the long shot, but Daemon ducks it, kicks Kraven in the gut, and nails the Daemonplex! The ref gain focus and makes the cover. 1...2...3!

Winner: The Shadow King Daemon via pinfall!

Daemon raises his arms in the air with the crowd booing loudly. Pluto runs in the ring and both of them stand tall over the New Phenom.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I'd say XBA... CMS is great and all, but it would make the awards more sweeter if we took it from the BTB king atm. Also, The Anigma is a legend.. I would love to work with him, and try to get to his level in show's every week.. Leviathon is also cool, he uses star's indie talent's and what not on HEW.. But overall XBA. Him, and CMS keep on winning me over with show's but I'm way to into XBA's. He's a cool dude as well...

EDIT: BKB I didn't tell no one about my BTB?? HHH, HBK, and MVP aren't even in my BTB lol.. Speaking of my BTB when will you actually be checking mine out.. I wan't your comment's :)

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Will Rose vs Zach "The Man" Baires

Will Rose takes the early advantage on Zach with a hip toss, but Zach gets back up and hits a dropkick followed by a running DDT. Zach gets the cover, 1…2…kick out! Zach lifts up Rose but Rose reverses and hits a suplex and gets on the top rope. Rose goes for a moonasualt but Zach moves out the way and Rose misses. Zach gets up at about the same time as Rose but Rose lifts him up on his shoulders and hits a fireman’s carry. Rose covers, 1…2…kick out! Zach makes his way to his feet and hits an uppercut on Rose followed by a spinning wheel kick. Zach grabs his legs but Rose pushes him off and hits a shoulder block then locks in a head lock. Zach reaches for the rope but can’t get it, Zach realises he is in trouble, and screeches in pain before getting his foot on the rope, Rose is forced to let go, Zach quickly rolls him up, 1….2…kick out! Rose lifts him up but Zach reverses and goes for the Zach Attack (GTS) and steadies himself but Rose jumps off Zach’s shoulders and gets Zach on his shoulders. Rose is ready for the Willster (F5), he steadies himself and hits the move perfectly, leaving Zach out. Rose garbs his head and punches him twice and locks in The Ultimate Stretch (Regal Stretch) Zach screams in pain and is ready to tap, he is in the middle of the ring, no where to run, no where to hide, Rose keeps the hold locked in as Zach tries to reverse it, its no use, Rose has the hold firmly locked in. It can’t be long till he taps. The pain has got to Zach, he taps! Rose gets off him and celebrates after winning his first ever match in IWF. The crowd cheer rapidly for Rose as he taunts.

Winner: Will Rose

Reaction score
The Spider Vs. Chris Hardy.

- Chris Hardy's music hits, and he comes in to a great amount of pop and he enters the ring waiting for The spider.

- "Dirt of ya shoulders" plays and he comes out to a massive amount of heat. While he makes his way to the ring he flips of some of the fans,a dn then enters the ring.

The bell rings and these two get in a little staredown and then get in a tie up with both men doing arm drags to arm drags. Spider and Hardy stop and look at each other with the crowd getting alive in till Spider pokes his eyes and knees him! Spider smirks with a wave of boos. Spider then whips him into the ropes and as he comes back Chris Hardy then does a flying forearm smash! Hardy then does a leg drop to Spider, As Spider is getting up he gets smashed out of no where by a dropkick. Hardy picks him up and then goes for a running hurricanrana but out of no where Spider does a spining roundhouse kick(Basically kofis special)! He then goes for the pin.
Hardy kicks out. Spider is shocked and he picks him up and goes for a pile driver but Hardy punches his way out of it and then gets a toe kick in, then he does a hurricanrana. The crowd is really coming alive now, as Hardy goes on top the ropes. Spider is getting up and Hardy comes out of no where and hits him with a thunderous missle dropkick. Then Hardy thinks he has control and then goes for the destroyer but Spider spins out of it and then trys to counter with a sidekick but misses and hardy goes for a twist of fate now, but Spider counters that and does a hurricanrana. Then as Hardy is getting up Spider looks at him and then runs at him but then leap frogs over him, lands on the ropes and then bounces back and does a springboard hurricanrana! Crowd is amazed at the events that just happened. Spider then gets up and then as he looks at Hardy crawling to get to the ropes he then takes advantage and does a arm-bar and then out of now where he somehoe reverses it into a triangle choke! Hardy is struggling to get out and then finally after a decent amount of time he grabs the ropes. Then spider doesnt get off so the ref starts to count
Spider gets off and then Hardy seems to be lifeless. Spider picks his body up and does a fishermen suplex. He doesn't stop, so he picks him up and then does a huge belly to belly over the top rope! Hardy then crashes on the outside! Spider just looks at him and smirks. The ref looks at Hardy to see if he's ok and then begins to count.

Hardy begins to get up.

Then out of no where Spider then jumps over the ropes and lands on the aprin and then jumps at hardy and does a hurricanrana! Then the ref begins to count the both of them.

Spider gets up and he then starts to beat on Hardy and throws him in the ring.

Hardy then shocks up and does a drop kick through the ropes making spider crash on the graudrail!

Spider has no choice but to then grab Hardys feet and to drag him out to the outside. The crowd was excited, now they begin to boo. Spider then grabs Hardy and puts him back in the ring and this time gets in the ring. Then he picks up Hardy and goes for a swinging neckbreaker but hardy gets out of it and connects with the twist of fate! Hardy is now on the ground and crawling to get up. Hardy goes on top the ropes and goes for a swanton but misses! As Hardy is getting up Spider does a shining wizard out of no where! Then he does a standing moonsualt and then gets back up and does a standing shooting star press. He then looks at hardy and he goes and does the excellente-sault! He then shows more of his cockieness by smiling and taunting. He then decides to go for the pin.
Hardy kicks out. Then Spider gets mad and does a camal clutch. Hardy does tap out and Spider lets go, then Spider messures hardy, Hardy is now on his knees and BAM! out of nowhere Spider kicks hardys head! Hardy looks to be hurt but Spider doesnt stop..Spider goes for the spider grip but Hardy reverses it and trips him and does leg-to-groin! Hardy then picks him up and whips him at the TB but Sider reverses it and whips him but Hardy does the whisper in the wind! Hardy and the fans cant believe it. Hardy goes for the pin.
Spider kicks out! Hardy now cant believe it and gets mad. So Hardy then picks him up and goes for the destroyer but then Paul Heyman comes running down and destracts the ref. Spider then low blows him! Spider then gets the advantage so he kicks his legs and Hardy goes on his knees and Spider does the buzzaw kick! The ref is still getting destracted and then Spider gets Hardy up and then does a huge Instant-Reply! Heyman stops and then the ref turns around and Spider acts as if he's hurt, so he lays down and crawls to Hardy. He then pins Hardy...The ref is confussed but starts to count anyway.
1...2...3!

Bell rings!

- Spider just got out of this one. Heyman comes in the ring and celebrates with him. He tells heyman to get a mic and he does. He gives the mic to Spider.

Spider: You see this people.

-*Takes deep breathes and is out of breathe*-

"This is everone in the locker roooms fait! So hardy...I want you to know that you were a...ok opponent. But im excellente and when your excellente, your...Unstoppable!"

-*Heyman and Spider laugh and then they had out while Hardy is getting up. Hardy gets up and the crowd gives him a huge appluad.*-

Winner: The Spider

-------------------------------

Sorry it took me so long, i have other feds to do.​

edgehead09

Reaction score
Bobby King vs. Philly

“I’m a hustlaâ€￾ plays as the place gives a pretty good pop for Philly. Philly makes his way to the ring as his pyrotechnics go off. Philly charges down to the ring and slides into the ring. He puts his chain on the turnbuckle and then waits for his opponent.

“Final Countdownâ€￾ hits as the fans boo for Bobby King. King makes his way to the ring and then climbs onto the apron. He then does a AJ Styles type pose and then climbs into the ring.

The referee for the contest checks both men for weapons and then he rings the bell. Philly plays to the crowd and tries to get them pumped up. King then moves towards Philly and Philly sees him and dodges out of the way. Philly then shifts behind King and comes at him with a forearm smash. King doubles over and then Philly lands a low spinning kick to the back of King’s kneecap. Bobby falls onto his back and Philly quickly hops on top of Bobby for a pin attempt but only gets one before King rolls his shoulder off the mat. King gets to his feet as Philly allows him to get up. Both men circle each other and then they tie-up in the middle of the ring. Philly gets the advantage and shifts into a hammerlock. King does all he can to get out of the hammerlock and then eventually he is able to perform a standing switch and locks in a top wrist lock. Philly tries to perform a standing switch of his own but King is able to block it. Philly then tries again but he is unable to switch. King then breaks the hold and clubs Philly in the back. Bobby turns Philly around and then Irish whips him into the ring ropes. Philly comes off the ropes and King lands a stiff clothesline that sends Philly for a loop and then to the canvas. King hops on top of Philly but only gets a two count. King gets back to his feet and guides Philly up to his. Philly can hardly stand and King sets up and lands a super kick that knocks Philly to the canvas. King hops on top of Philly and gets a two count before Philly rolls his shoulder off of the mat. Bobby King gets to his feet and goes over to Philly. King bends down and grabs Philly by his hair and picks him up. King sends Philly into the ropes. King tries a clothesline but Philly ducks underneath and runs at the other set of ring ropes. Philly then shows his athletic ability and hops onto the middle ring rope and then springboards off backwards and shifts his body into a dropkick that he lands onto King who just turned around. Philly hops on top of King but only gets a two count. Philly cannot believe it and gets to his feet. Philly kicks King in the face and then drags him to one of the corner. Philly lands another kick to the head and then climbs the turnbuckle and stands on the top turnbuckle pad. Philly calls to the crowd and then comes off with a shooting star press. Bobby rolls out of the way at the last moment and Philly eats the canvas. King slowly crawls over to Philly and flips him over. King gets his right arm over top of Philly and the referee slides into position and gets a two count before Philly gets his leg on the bottom rope. King gets to his feet and slowly goes over to Philly. King picks Philly up and whips him into the turnbuckle. King charges into the turnbuckle and lands a clothesline. Philly falls to the canvas as King goes down and picks him up. King sets Philly up on the top turnbuckle with Philly sitting on the turnbuckle pad. King then slaps Philly in the face. King then hops onto the middle ring rope and then jumps over to Philly, grabs the head/neck region of Philly and plants him with a DDT. King then drapes his arm over top of Philly but Philly’s leg is underneath the bottom rope. King gets up and yells at the referee. Bobby then turns his attention back to Philly and pulls him outward into the ring. King heads to the top rope and goes for the corkscrew moonsault but Philly rolls out of the way. King is hurt on the canvas as Philly crawls over and tries to cover King. Philly is successful and the referee gets a two count before King gets his shoulder off the mat. Philly slowly gets to his feet and stalks King waiting for him to get to his feet. King slowly gets up and Philly goes for the Spade Cutter(RKO) but King pushes Philly off and into the ring ropes. Philly bounces off of the ropes and King tries for a Pele but Philly ducks. Bobby lands on his feet some how but Philly hops into the air and lands the Spade Cutter. Philly gets his arm over top of King for the three count and the win.

Qwake

^ that was a good post until you cheap plugged...

anyways for that question, it would either be The Leviathan or Andrew Walker :D both great bookers, Levi for his unique style and andrew for his kickass matches and ideas. Also the Anigma if he was still around :y:

Double C

Reaction score
WCW Rules.

Best booker & writer in this section, bar none.

The Rated R CMStar

Quick survey.

Do you want the "only one BTB at the time" to get removed or not

xtremebadass

If someone can be up to the challenge of more than 1 BTB at a time, I give them free reign. It's a bitch though.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

That's what I'm saying. Look how many multibranded shows have failed just in the past few months. Not a knock on anybody. It's just tough to come up with 10 or 20 pages of original stuff each week and to do that for two different shows is even harder.

edgehead09

Reaction score
^we do...

voting starts now

we are voting on

chris Hardy vs. The spider

Kraven Dumas vs. "The Shadow King" Daemon

Phily wins his match as well as will Rose as Lennie and WWERKO619 did not post a match

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Diesel said:
EDIT: BKB I didn't tell no one about my BTB?? HHH, HBK, and MVP aren't even in my BTB lol.. Speaking of my BTB when will you actually be checking mine out.. I wan't your comment's :)
I was talking about when you said you would feud Carlito and Colt. I have no idea where you got MVP, HBK and HHH from.

Friendly Note: I'm not. I get sick of seeing cheap plugs from everyone.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Thank'S BKB such a friendly not :cry:

The Carlito Colt thing won't even be done right away. That was just the first thing to come to mind when I thought of the two...

Is having a ladder match at one ppv then making it a potential stipulation for the next good? No right? Just asking.

Also, my next ppv is Taboo Tuesday. For voting how should I do it. I figuered if it was done in the thread it would get to spammed up. Or should I do it via pm?

Edit: CMS I think it should be removed.. I mean one writer could have written forty show's from a past BTB he might want to bring back, and continue in recap while he will bring back, a fresh, and new BTB to start on. But then again, noob's can spam up the section. But with two mod's you guys can be on top of that. Possibly do a three week rule of some sort.. Like if the writer hasn't posted ANY updates, news, show's in the last three weeks, you remove the thread.