TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

World Wrestling United.

Anyway, what would you guys want me to do if I brought it in?

CT Styles

^^ I just looked it up and found it. You won't get far here unless you make your matches a hell of a lot longer. One-Two lines isn't gonna cut it and your promos have to actually be like, promos. Have a look around at some of the established BTB's here and you'll know what I mean.

Moonlight Drive

I see you've looked at my recent shows. I'm planning to go back to longer matches & promos on TV after my PPV.

LOL, and I'm still wondering whether people would rather me just put a brief backstory leading up to the PPV or maybe a link to my older shows so you understand whats going on at the moment

The Rated R CMStar

I recommend posting a brief backstory, because if you post the links to another forum, you would be banned

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hmm, just saying I will be back with (yet) another attempt at a BTB. This is a really crucial time for me with this, so I really want this to work out. I know a lot of people would say that, but I really need to give this my all.

So yeah, please look out for it :)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It's going to be a WWE one. I like my backstory for it and everything, so I think I can work it well.

Plus my main reason for not liking EGO was my lack of star power, so running WWE is the complete opposite.

I have a partner, but for some reason he wants it to remain secret as to who he is.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I just had a terrible storyline idea, but it might be kinda fun to write. Heres the quick little overview: Eddie Kingston and Kofi Kingston find out that they are half brothers. They begin to tag team and then challenge the Dudleys to a match to find out who the better half brother tag team is. The Kingston's win the match, but after the match is what really matters. BLK OUT comes to the ring saying that Eddie Kingston belongs with them. This begins a conflict between Kofi and the BLK OUT. It ends when Eddie turns on Kofi and rejoins BLK OUT, thus starting a Kofi vs. BLK OUT feud.

The Mac

Reaction score
I'm sorry I let you down last month alex, but can I do the Booker vs Booker article this month please? I'll get it to you tonight bud.

1chiban

Reaction score
I don't mind picking a match of the month or something like that - reproducing the match in its full glory and making comments about why i liked it?

McLovin

Reaction score
The Mac and 1chiban its fine for you to do what you have asked. As long as you give them in by June 20 by all means go ahead.

The Anigma

Reaction score
That actually isn't too bad lol...I can see it working.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I think it's an okay idea there, I am not fan of indies so I am not quite familliar with BLK OUT and Eddie Kingston but I still imagined the storyline and it might work out.

I got a question to those who read my HEW. May I know what is your fave current storylines in my BTB? As of now, I am digging in my Joey Matthews/AAO storyline. I already planned on how to end this and I hope it would work and you'll like it.

Qwake

There are quite a few of your storylines/fueds that I like...

I like what you are doing with Williams Regal and Shelton Benjamen over the title, and also Chris Jericho and the Samoan Rosey is a good one after all that they have been through lol. (I am looking forward to Kaz vs Carlito also coz I like both their styles.)

BTW TNE readers, my next TNE PPV No Escape has been a little late and I am sorry but it is going to be even later because I have near broken my shoulder lol, I can barely move it backwards and its kinda hard to type so the second part of tht will be a while but part 1 is almost done so yeah...(this post totally killed my arm) :(