TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Um What do you guys think is better for an Edge feud -
This would last a month with a few good matches like cage and others. It would lead with the winner getting a world title shot. who is better for edge to feud with I am not sure what to do on waw -

Edge to feud with any of the below names what do you think is better -

Finlay
Goldberg
Big Show
Ric Flair
RVD
Punk
Batista
Brock Lesnar

I am not sure which of the above should edge feud with for a few months . What do you guys think is better for a Match wise rivalry ?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I like the dynamic of an Edge/CM Punk feud for DX 3:16. Edge being the Rated R Superstar and Punk being Straight Edge is classic. Maybe a Hair vs Hair match to end it? That's what I would want to see, for the classic wrestling fan in me.

Evil Austin

Ill keep that in mind, Ive got a bit of thinking to do. The next show of mine will reveal it all.

by the way thanks for answering my question

The Anigma

Reaction score
Match-wise and storyline-wise it would be CM Punk. It's a simple story as Headfirst For Hardcore pointed out with the Straight-Edge Superstar against the Rated R Superstar, however, the only thing about that rivalry is that it seems to have been done countless times in BTB. Some to success, others to failure but it is your basic story of two completely opposite characters going one-on-one. The thing about that is that you can actually have Edge as the face and/or heel and Punk as the face and/or heel. Both could work very well.

Match-wise, all of those feuds except Goldberg and Big Show can work for the most part. The tough thing is storyline-wise. I think the best way to go is with Punk versus Edge because the storyline is simple yet can be made very interesting depending on who's the face and who's the heel though it doesn't really matter. And the matches have huge potential.

Basically, Punk/Edge is the way to go.

Evil Austin

ok thanks but you said don't do show or berg. can you just give me one reason why not just so i know ?

The Anigma

Reaction score
Well, I wouldn't do Show or Goldberg because I really don't think the match quality would be as good as the others. Show is limited in the ring and Goldberg doesn't really do long matches well at least I don't think he does.

That's just the way I see it...

Either way I would go with Punk/Edge anyday.

Evil Austin

ok thanks.. Just keep an eye out for my next show, It will have edge and punk on it or if i find anything better Ill use it.

(What about Finlay He can make a promo and can do an average match i think) ?

The Anigma

Reaction score
As I said, match-wise, any of the guys you listed could deliver a good match excluding Goldberg and Big Show IMO.

The only problem with a Finlay/Edge feud is coming up with a storyline to ignite the rivalry. The only storyline I can think of is the typical old school veteran wanting a title shot but the new school superstar tells him he doesn't deserve it because he's washed up.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Is ther any chance where I could like fast forward my BTB a bit? Like say I put down some important things that happened over the course of a few months or w/e, and then starts off from where I stopped it? Because I have some good ideas for Slammiversary in my TNA BTB, but I wanna start from there now and not wait. So I was wondering if it's cool if I did that, or would it be dumb?

Evil Austin

well it can be done but i am not sure if your fan base would be changed alot if you did it. I changed my mind if you check out my old waw thread with all the old waw stuff i meant to have the king of ring as first ppv than i did it to the rumble but you might want to get an answer from someone else besides me.

Evil Austin

I haven't seen much of Jmay's work. Hopefully its good enough to send the btb to the top ?
Because I will be Reading.

Bradders

Reaction score
Is it allowed to post one PPV because I have recently written a long PPV (35,000 words) I will give background info and the like I just want to to show what I can do.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Another length writer! Praise be! lol. I once posted a PPV above 30,000 words. I look forward to seeing yours.

C4

I haven't seen much of Jmay's work. Hopefully its good enough to send the btb to the top ?

He was the former moderator of this section and had a great BTB running in the past.. you're in XWA as well right?