TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I think the faking revew have become less frequent and CMS I wonder. It looks like XBA logo tbh

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Hey guys! I just want to tell that you can vote as many as you want for the Main Event at the next HEW show, plus to those who are interested in our BTB E-fed plan, just visit the thread and sign up.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Everybody who hasnt sign up for the BTB Efed please we need about 10-13 more we need so we can start.

Evil Austin

are we aloud to sign up with more than one person so we can have like a tag team or something just to fill up the rosters ?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

no, its for a btbers to be themsleves, not to assemble a whole team. if you want to team up with someone, ask them to

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I don't think im going to write it in full beacuse i started it like the first 4 eleminations and didnt save it and my pc crashed.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

its whatever suits you man, but full royal rumble presents a lot more oppurtunities for feuds

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Yes somone is helping me write it.

Switchy

Reaction score
XBA: Well I ain't flyin' solo if but I'm back with Nate757 in WWE: Era of '08 so check it out!

edgehead09

Reaction score
sdo Switcjy, doo u think my partners in my BTBs over-shadow me as i have heard from some Bookers....not naming names and not mad at any of them

Evil Austin

DX_3:16 out of gas

lol at the title but in all seriousness people that have been updated with my thread know by now but when i broke the news about a week ago already i said i would post here saying something.

On WAW "We Are Wrestling" my own creation and all my hard work since the beginning of January I wrote from December - March in the btb world and Today i had posted WRESTLE MANIA. As most of you had read and reviewed it I am just here telling others that don't know that, that was my last show in about 2 months. Meanwhile i have all my work and trust in my new waw owner wwerko619 to carry on my work till i get back. Wwerko619 tomorrow should have raw up but Anyway I am just here to say good bye and that I wish to see you all reviewing when i make my big return show....

I hope to have you all reading wrestle mania and I am also letting you guys know even though i am not doing anymore shows after mania which is posted until i get back i may come in and out of the forums every couple of days and say hello, have a look at some btb's and than make a few posts.....

SO I AM JUST TELLING YOU GUYS...

BYE....

And thanks for being a part of any of my btb work and taking the time to read and review it.....

Switchy

Reaction score
Nate: I wouldn't say they "overshadow" you but people will probably think of them as better but as I said you are improving rapidly ansd soon it'll be you overshadowing your partners (me included).

DX 3:16: WM is the biggest wrestling event in the world and it is the best place ever to go out. Take Ric Flair for example, he's going to and it'll be huge just like your exit was, looks like WM is the place for these things...

5thRowSaint

Reaction score
I'm having troubles trying decide who to use to feud with Kurt Angle for the TNA World Championship. I do have a few ideas but I wanted some opinions before I make a decision. So anyones input will be helpful and much appreciated.

- Christian Cage
- Kevin Nash
- Samoa Joe
- A Returning Jeff Jarrett
- A Returning Sting (But I Think I Will Be Saving Him For A Feud Against Judas)​