TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

A few more hours folks and WNW will be up and kicking. Had somethings to do today so the show will be up anytime between 9-10 at the latest. I've decided to do "hit-by hit matches" As I got into it and couldnt bring myself to do only recaps and results

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
A few more hours folks and WNW will be up and kicking. Had somethings to do today so the show will be up anytime between 9-10 at the latest. I've decided to do "hit-by hit matches" As I got into it and couldnt bring myself to do only recaps and results

Please, stop with the advertising in the chat room, yes you are not the only one, but it is still getting on my nerves. There is a new Advertising thread for a reason.

SAID BTB ADVERTISEMENT THREAD

seX-Power

Only people with good BTBs may advertise in the chatroom. New rule guiz. That means me, Cris, Spiralshock and that's it. :shifty:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
so many btb's.....I simply don't have the energy and time to review them all if I ever want to get a second show up. Apologies to those who will be neglected but after Spiralshocks BTB I gotta focus on my show.

Qwake

I've been trying my best to review people, I got 2 full reviews out and checked out a couple other BTBs which I'll try review next time they post a show.

:y:

y2j__legend

Reaction score
OH NOEZ~! TGARDS IS ANGRY~! GOD SAVE US ALL~!

If I can be stuffed, I may review in the coming days, but that's a big if. I kinda have to revew our ABANDONED EX-MOD~! on another forum, so yah.

Hurray for the ad thread though, too bad its gonna fail {like all of Gards' other threads :shifty:}

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Oh yah and with all this ACTIVITY~!, we should get a BTB mod/s now.

I vote for me and seX ;D.

seX-Power

As a mod, I would take banning requests. Whoever reviews my thread gets to choose someone to pack their bags for 24 hours. :eek:

y2j__legend

Reaction score
And if I'm mod, Gards get banned. Coz he's Gards.

You can't refuse~!

seX-Power

But if I'm mod, you get World Peace! And blowjobs from supermodels!! And Nope genocide!!!

y2j__legend

Reaction score
But if I'm mod, you get the last two from above {World Peace? like come on, who gives?}, no Gards, and NO JEWS~!

seX-Power

The other guy is a gay, wog, hillbilly, asian, jewish, curry-munching, hand-wiping, sheep-shagging Nope. I win.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Victoria > The rest

Italians > All Others > Hungarians> Jews > Gards