TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
Telling people when they should be posting a show screams bad idea to me. You're either going to rush them, or leave them bored because they'll have shows stakced up that they can't post.

What I meant about a schedule is more about the "Spotlight" then posting shows.
People can post shows on their "off" days still but they can't take the "Spotlight" spot from someone that is scheduled. If you don't have a new show ready for your "Spotlight" slot, you could still post a older show or a preview of the show you are writing. It would be your "moment" and you could use it anyway you would want to gain interest in your thread. I just figure most people would want to use the spot to post a new show. It is not the purpose to rush people or make people's shows stacked up, I just thought it was a way to garner more interest.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

Moonlight Drive

Gmao @ 'asked'

If you not going to review others, I don't why you'd expect others to review yours.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I sometimes review others, ask the other people that don't review.

Also: RIP Test.

I've written my first 3 weeks of my BTB but it is set in 2009 summer, if i could change it to around this time could i still keep Test in those three weeks and have a tribute show just after or do I have to change my plans.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Test is dead!! He's my ECW TV Champ, and I was gonna give him the ECW World Title before the Rumble. Man, this is sad news.. What should I do with the title than? I can't keep it on him..

R.I.P

Moonlight Drive

Continue with your plans to give him the belt. Just have the Rumble as his final match or whatever, that way it'd be more of a tribute to him.

I don't see what would be wrong with using dead guys anyway

Evil Austin

@ Moonlight - Same here; I mean it's just a made up BTB. It's not like you are disrespecting someone that has passed away. I understand realism such as if it's 2009 you can't have suddenly ANdre the Giant debut as the 30th man in the Rumble. There is a bit of common sense but still if something like the recent Test passing happens I don't see why you can't keep him. Cause that's what happened in 07' with my BTB when Chris Benoit passed away I had him have a last match I think it was with Batista and he was never used again.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Damn, this sucks :(. Ill still use him, but I'm in shock about Test's death.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Can someone answer may question as mine is due to be done in summer 2009 so:

I've written my first 3 weeks of my BTB but it is set in 2009 summer, if i could change it to around this time could i still keep Test in those three weeks and have a tribute show just after or do I have to change my plans.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I think it's fine if you use him with the shows you have of Test. It doesn't matter about real life, because it's a BTB. But I guess after those three shows, just write him out some way out of respect.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah, you can use Test. Since he was alive at the time when your BTB started, therefore causing another dimmension. This happened with Evil Austin, I think his name is now, awhile back. He wanted to use Benoit, and the mod's let him because he altered real life in his BTB. So for an example, lets say, in Dylans fictional real life, Test moved to Texas due to an easier way of managing his schedule with WWE. Altering real life, because in real life Test lived in Tampa, FL. I doubt you get me, but in a nut shell, I'm saying its ok to use him.

I try to stray away from using deceased wrestlers though. As much as I want to, I prevent myself. I get a creepy, and eeire vibe from it. Strange, and odd I know, but whatever. I'm currently using Benoit, and Gurrero in a What If installment, and I only made an exception for them due to them being amazing wrestlers.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Evil Austin only got to use dead wrestlers because he claims his BTB is set in 2005, yet it also has teams such as Beer Money Inc.