TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WCW Rules

Reaction score
On the basis of winning, I'm sure (or I hope) many of the BTBers whom want to participate don't have inflated egos, I mean some guys will just say, "Yeah, your team can win if you want," though it's difficult, I know. I think the winners should be chosen BY the two bookers whose teams are going against eachother. The two bookers would discuss and such between themselves, and surprise everyone when the time comes. That's how I think it should be.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
What we don't need is bias. I already know a LOT of people hate Batista, and since he's on my team, they'd probably be like, "Oh he sucks, this team shouldn't win," and this goes for the other teams as well.

LOL, well I am Big Dave mark but I think I won't vote for your team just because Batista is in it, I think we should base it on the combination of the team itself and not because you're a big mark or you hate one of the guys in that team, If you know what I mean...

On the basis of winning, I'm sure (or I hope) many of the BTBers whom want to participate don't have inflated egos, I mean some guys will just say, "Yeah, your team can win if you want," though it's difficult, I know. I think the winners should be chosen BY the two bookers whose teams are going against eachother. The two bookers would discuss and such between themselves, and surprise everyone when the time comes. That's how I think it should be.

yeah... you got a point there, and lol... I think that's the best way to put this thing out.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Like I mentioned before, I think winners should be chosen by the two BTBers whose teams are going against eachother. They have a private discussion, discuss the pros and cons of each situation, plan out the ending, and so forth, so that it's more personal and in the end, no one knows who's gonna win, because it'll be like that up until the end. Hope there's no Hulk Hogans out there... :D

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

A lot of people here think they're better than they are though, so I don't see people voluntering to lose.

To the Tournament thing: We could decide winners like this, out of the BTB teams in the Tourney, there are 8 teams right. Have two guys face off and make them right a match for their team and whoever they are facing, make people decide which guy writes the best match and then they win or something.
So we're just having a match writing tourney with limited entrants? Erm, no thank you.

I dunno, this could fail badly or bring life to the section
People will care about it to begin with, then just stop. Failing seems a little more likely to me, especially if you want people to actually work for this thing.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Well, I just wish me, comic and WCW Rules could pull this out :) How 'bout we let decide who will win??? As for me, I am not going to be biased with my decision with Team HEW being on it.

EDIT: I promise!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Meh, they can pin Mistico. I like 'im, but I'm protecting Big Dave and especially Sean O' Haire...

We can't ruin O'Haire's Jesus push. :p

If you're serious about doing this, I suggest you get a booking team of people who don't have teams involved to decide who wins and loses.

The Rated R CMStar

Well, I don't know, but I am going with my team already:

Team BTW:

Rikishi

Longest World Champion in IWF History: Edge

Triple H

WCW Rules

Reaction score
So, thus far it's;

Team BTW: Rikishi, Edge, & Triple H
Team GCW: Batista, Sean O' Haire, & Mistico
Team HEW: William Regal, Chris Jericho, & Shelton Benjamin
Team POI: Samoa Joe, CM Punk, & Super Sragon

The Rated R CMStar

I believe King Lennie also got in with Randy Orton, Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels

Beer

If you are really interested in it, I already made some rules for this :D, I could post a thread this day if you want to.

PS. Well, this tournament have a 50% chance of failing but trying one wouldn't hurt us much right. I just thought of an idea how to make the section alive. I only need some guys who could help me do this especially those guys who want their BTB's to be in this tourney.

I can help you. I held the Promo Tourney, why not this.

The reason in which I can see it failing is on how to decide the winners. I mean, if it is done by voting, it will end up being a popularity contest, and if the winner is chosen by the writter, at some point there would be some bias

Get a respected booker to vote, like The Anigma.

Also;

TEAM UWA

RVD
Raven
John Morrison

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Teams as of now:

Team BTW: Rikishi, Edge, & Triple H
Team GCW: Batista, Sean O' Haire, & Mistico
Team HEW: William Regal, Chris Jericho, & Shelton Benjamin
Team POI: Samoa Joe, CM Punk, & Super Sragon