• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
RLFB, when I start up a women's division in POI, if you ever feel like throwing booking ideas my way feel free to do so. :D

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
sucks to see you go Roxxi, I have a feeling that there will be more women's stuff here because they'll try to copy you. and welcome back CT Styles.

Here's another set of clues to figure out what I'm going to do at Exodus. You don't have to be particularly sharp to figure it out, you'll probably get a kick out of reading it. Hopefully you don't go to sleep reading Exodus, I think it's my best effort yet. I've been waiting Four this a long time, hopefully it'll break down some walls in the BTB section. Like a scorpion, I will crawl my way back to the top, and the rest will all be just a game. I'll try to shoot to be the best again.

uberpromo.jpg

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hey HFH, do you know who the GHC Junior Heavyweight Champion is? :shifty:

Qwake

I think I know who it is, I have two guys I think but one main guy, the other is my back up incase I am wrong but Ill just wait and see the show so I don't spoil it :shifty:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
any guesses are welcome, so if you think you're going to spoil it, you're not just wait and see. but remember, you have to get it completely right.

私は伝説だ。

Moonlight Drive

I still think want it to be HBK, although logically and after reading the clues again it seems to be AmDrag.

Moonlight Drive

It's Shawn or AmDrag, after reading the Matt Bentley comment H4H made in CMS' thread.

Evil Austin

What are your thoughts on a General Manager in a wheelchair?

im not revealing anything else in my BTB but would it be a good idea or would it just totally fail from the start?

An example of what I had in mind if something similar to Kurt Angle being General manager in 2004 in Smackdown, he hurt himself he was gm he had Luther Reigns take him around backstage and then his rivalry with Cena wasn't over he just screwed Cena in a cage match by jumping out of the chair proving he was faking the whole thing and screwing Cena out of escaping the cage.

Surely I am not going to do the same people and the same exact idea in my BTB but a GM in a wheel chair could it work? I want to know your thoughts.

Moonlight Drive

I think it will have zero to nil impact on your show. It's really no difference to them being able to walk and it's not like it's had a huge effect on shows in real life (Vickie, Angle)

seX-Power

Do you think that, if booked properly, Mike Adamle would work as a badass tweener GM who is pro-anarchy? Not revealing more, but would it work?

Moonlight Drive

Well it depends on how you do it. I could see it working if it builds into that persona, and that isn't how he debuts.

Eg. Adamle comes in as GM, the superstar don't respect him and he's failing pretty badly, when he just decides, y'know screw it, and becomes rather aloof and bitter with the superstars, and begins to like seeing anarchy reign throughout the show.

The Rated R CMStar

OK, for anyone that noticed I was gone for the week, well, I'm back now.

Expect the awards to be resolved soon