• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TT.Tiger tamer

Evil Austin

lol I was thinking right and I came up with this conclusion ..... I am BTB sections Mick Foley.

Why-

Foley Traits ...

On every show he is in every now and then he grabs the mike and gets a cheap pop from the crowd by saying how good it is to be here in "insert town name" crowd goes wild and leaves.

DX_3:16 Traits ....

DX_3:16 drops a few comments after entering BTBs and reading them and goes to the threads (like foley in the different cities) and drops his cheap pop advertising.?

Your Thought, who agrees? I don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing but since thats kind of my reputation to advertise when I can whenever I can... Does this seem to make sense to any of you?

Evil Austin

your probably someone in the section that is different and has the only womens BTB so your like one of a kind so your probably Evan Bourne or if you get really good then you can move up to RVD...

But thats my thoughts.

Wasn't ther a thread a bout everyone on the section and who they are about four months back? what happened to it? can we bump it?

^ and your little "Mick Foley" story was called for?

btw, if your gonna talk about who's who, go to page 4 of the BTB section and look for the alter egos thread. Its good :y:

^ I saw that the other day and read through and thought it needed updating until I realized the old jobber me was last to post their so I didn't wanna bump double post lol. Its fun and interesting to see what we get so someone should bump it if CMS/XBA let you.

It needs updating, IMO. There's been many new BTBers since then. And WTF? Your name has changed? Oh dear, I'mma still call ya Lennie.
Yeah I didn't ask for the name change, the Admin was just joking around lol. He does that alot :(