• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
That idea is way down the road if it does happen, everybody would have forgetten about me even talking about it on here,

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Just a heads up here, I'll probably be back with a preview in around a week, and I'll be going the Lil Wayne route of creating hype for the return. I might do an analysis on the Section too, but that's a big if.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
HFH, are you aware of Emperor DC having the same name BTB and, do you mind?

:eek5:

I can't believe such a thing has garnered enough attention to be brought up in this thread.

Quite the hillarious thing, really.

It's not like I'm going to be like that jobber Diesel and copy someone elses stuff.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Anyway, expect to see a rant from me up in here soon. I have a few things I feel like saying, so chyeah.
Awesome man. I cant wait for this one :grin:

Emperor DC; Dicks said:
It's not like I'm going to be like that jobber Diesel and copy someone elses stuff.

Listen fruit cup... I'm not no fucking jobber. So I reckon you watch your e-mouth, or go stuff it with cum. You want to throw in little stupid ribs at me? Check my name cunt. At least, I'm original enough to come up with my name. Its not silly, nor hilarious. It will confuse people, and I bet that HFH's PRIDE is going to be way better than yours. Besides, he had the name before. This occured with $Bagz, and Lennie. $Bagz wasn't a little immature brat about it so I doubt the oh so great "Emperor" shouldn't either.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Exactly^ it's all about confusion. Some people take a long time to name their btb because they want to be unique (see HFH, CMS, myself).

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Like I have already said, I ran something called Pro-Wrestling PRIDE last year, so I fail to see how I am being un-original when in essence, I came up with the name before HFH. Besides, that does not matter.

As long as the content is of a good standard (which it will be) and adds to the section, that should be all that is important.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^I'd rather have a poorly written BTB with a very orignal name, than another "Born To Wrestle Federation", or "RAW: Real American Wrestling". As I posted in your thread.. We can care less if you say you did this already. If its not on this forum, on our monitor, in front of our eyes. Then, its not true, nor proven, and most imporantly.. INVALID..

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I could care less about the name, but I don't see a point in everyone getting so tight about this. It's a name, and the only time I'll pull out â„¢ rights are if it lasts a while.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
^I'd rather have a poorly written BTB with a very orignal name, than another "Born To Wrestle Federation", or "RAW: Real American Wrestling". As I posted in your thread.. We can care less if you say you did this already. If its not on this forum, on our monitor, in front of our eyes. Then, its not true, nor proven, and most imporantly.. INVALID..

Then my GCWs, my WWE Threads, are all invalid? Right; I've been doing BTB for 2 years, for someone to call my work, or someone else's work invalid on the basis of it being absent is poor judgment, quite frankly. I don't care for the name, but I've seen his PRIDE thread, therefore it's true, proven, AND valid. This is no knock on you; just watch what you say, and DC, please stop criticizing these guys. Plz, for a friend? I implore you,

CT Styles

Beer said:
HFH, are you aware of Emperor DC having the same name BTB and, do you mind?
How old are you? You're like a six year old trying to dob in someone to the teacher straight away. WHO CARES? HFH doesn't and all the other people making some fuss over it, AREN'T HIM! Let it go, jeez.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Ok.. Yes, my bad WCW. That was a stupid statement, but I mean in this case that whole PRIDE this guy claims is all invalid to us atm. It was never on the forum, and either me, nor anyone else (Other than you two) has seen it. Even then, I wouldn't believe it until I had an appropriate link.

Send it EDC :thumbsup:.. I'm so not going to report you for advertisement :happy:

All this fuss I'm causing wouldn't be this bad if you didn't take that little, gay ass, rib at me. Like your so much better :smh .

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Hehe, I sense a trap, me thinks. It's cool though, I kinda liken it to professional wrestling; you make a name for yourself in the indies, then once you make it big time, you're still a nobody anywho unless you prove your worth. Same shit, though we're not getting paid for this, unfortunately. Just a hobby, or in some cases, a means to an end.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Just a hobby, or in some cases, a means to an end.

:roflmao: I smell CMS? Just kidding!

EDC, seriously man.. Just stop running your e-mouth(LMAO), 'cuz honestly I doubt your better than a lot of other people here. I'm sorry for blowing the stupid name situation out of porportion, but I mean you say to me "Its just a name". I can come right back at you stating "Its just a name.". So hope everything is cooler, than it was five minutes ago.

On another note. NWE is returning, and I edited the first post with a much better roster, and AM sticking to this. Its a promise :happy:.