TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

I'd comment when I see the matches for your Raw, but I reccomend choosing one style, either full recaps, or full lenght matches.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I just read SD, and definitely full recaps for regular shows for you IMO.

The Anigma

Reaction score
HFH, I would definitely buy that Pride t-shirt, dude. It's great!

The Anigma

Reaction score
In my opinion, I think you should go with full recaps for your regular shows. No offense but the new way you're thinking of recapping your matches makes it seem as though you're just being lazy. It isn't detailed, it's plain and downright boring to be honest. Stick with the old style of writing matches, it's much better.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
:shocking: An... Ani... Anigma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's back!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! Will you be returning to btb officially?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Welcome back Anigma.. I know uh I kind of don't know you, then again I kind of do... Its complicated, but I am the cousin of Hulkster/Kid O Mac who ripped off your BTB.. I myself ripped your first main event match. I ripped the recap of HBK versus John Cena at Wrestlemania 23. I'm sorry man. I know its far fetched to believe that I am the cousin of someone but its true. I've proved it time, and time again. Hopefully, in the future you, and I can be pals. Right now I'm so glad to have a great writter like yourself here.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Wow...just wow...LOL!

Well, I never knew someone who actually admitted to ripping my BTB but thanks for telling me...I guess...And the whole ripping BTB's thing must be the reason behind the "Plagiarizer" thing, huh?

Anyway, thanks for the welcome back, dude. Hopefully, I'll be seeing you around the section.

xtremebadass

lol yea Anigma. Don't know if you know or not, but there were members on another forum pretending to be you and me. They had the name, the BTB, and strangly, the same avatars. I went over there and cleaned house though. I was the star over there for about 2 weeks. Put the kibosh on them bitches.

MikeRaw

Welcome back dude. I saw you on here 2 days ago too, so I was thinking you would come back. Well ya, welcome back, and hope you stick around now.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Lmao, yeah XBA did clean house. I remember that.. That was hilarous, with them even stealing XBA's pic's. Well no problem Anigma. Hope to see you with a new BTB man!

The Anigma

Reaction score
Everyone knows the review system isn't the best the section can have but no one or not many bookers have the time to write a full page review. The review system we have is good enough to get the job done in my opinion. Telling someone what there best/worst match and promo was and why is good enough and leaving additional comments and advice for that booker makes it better. Some bookers utilize the review system better than others, it's just something everyone has to deal with it. And who even says that a lot of people even review? But that's something for another time. Anyway, the bottom line is this--the review system, no matter how "awful" you may say it is, helps out bookers when it's utilized properly. And just one question why do you care about the review system anyway? You don't have an active BTB. I can understand trying to address an issue in the section (if you are doing that) but everyone knows the review system is a problem but the fact is that there really isn't any other review system that can be easy for reviewers to use.