• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Thank you, LC. Seriously, 2013? :smh

EDIT: I'm, actually having second thoughts of putting that up there because I don't know if I wanna return to BTB.

-TJ-

Woah? Why not? Your goooooooooood :D

Oh yeah ima make my own crack the code thing for fun :)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
could it mean your starting your BTB August 8th 2013 ?

Batista.jpg

-TJ-

^lmfao

SAW = Ix-1d+2 (A+1)TA+1 ON 7/31 +1 (Day After Depression hits)

Cra....... Crack Th........The......Co.......Code

CRACK THE CODE

Can You?

Giving you guys 36 hours to complete. Get to cracking.

-TJ-

31.3.08 o_O That's March 31st 2008...... hold on a sec.

Here's my guess. It starts on a day of the week.

Drown in my glory.

Ok here's my guess :)

August 21st?

Qwake

Maybe its got nothing to do with the dates, it could have but not definate. Also BKB, noone cares :shifty:

-TJ-

Bored...... got nothing to do........... any ideas on what to do to pass time until tomorow?

xtremebadass

^^^^^I believe that is what you call spam my friend.

I have two different angles that are possible for the next Raw with Taker and Goldberg. I don't want to give any spoilers, one idea I had but I kind of tossed out was that the Porsche was actually Austin's that he borrowed Goldberg for a test drive because Goldberg wanted one, then Austin would have Taker arrested, not that I am going to use it, but do you think that is any good?

Qwake

Well XBA, if you didnt use that one then the one you are going to be using must be awesome because that one you just said was pretty good. I like it but the other one must be better if you are going with that one...

I have an announcement to make

I am quitting my YTW BTB, I am not going to be one of those members who have new BTBs each week or anything its just that YTW is hard to write. I based it on all young wrestlers but that means I am limited to only using young wrestlers which is hard. I like to write with amny of the older wrestlers which is why I am quitting. TNE lasted quite a long time imo and this one would have because I had many plans but I am unable to do so. I have plans for another BTB. With this new BTB I havent gotten wrestlers who I like an I don't have certain limit of which wrestlers I can use (like young wrestlers for YTW) I have chosen these superstars purely on my writing ability with them. I will not be starting it anytime soon because I am going to get everything the way I want it ready, I am going to type out all my plans with every superstar on a Microsoft word document so I am ready with what I need to do. I will make a date of when it will be up and tell you all. I can tell I am going to like this one and I won't quit it until I get atleast 20 pages on it which is my goal. Well thats about it, I will still review all the BTBs in the section and I hope to get my new BTB up soon...

(the last YTW half a show has been posted :shifty:)

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
booo Lennie, I liked YTW. I'm really hoping you stick with your next BTB, you have so much potential. I need a term for people that can't stick with BTB's, I'm liking the word BTB Swinger.

XBA, I like the storyline of someone getting arrested, but the test drive with the Porsche sounds kind of corny, I can't picture Austin with a nice car.

Moonlight Drive

^^In the official BTB Terms thing I thought it was lazy ass or hustler lol

And my next show will be semi-short, since I typed half up on my other computer and am not motivated to do it all again, since that computer is broken