TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Nate I reckon you should make an entirely new thread, keep all the info in one spot, like the first post on a BTB. Cos this thread is pretty clogged up

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Kraven: What the hell is this??? I just entered the locker room and found this! A match against a man who don't know how to talk! How pathetic! So his name is Daemon right? Well, looks like this is going to be a piece of cake! My fans will totally going to like this, they're going to see another win from their no. 1 man! The Real Phenom! Kraven Dumas!

Evil Austin

I would enjoy a taker / Goldberg feud but if you don't mind me saying I would more enjoy a Taker / Jericho or Taker / HHH feud on your BTB but if we are only deciding on Taker Goldberg its still good I say make it go for about two ppv's Taker being the "face" I would do but its totally your choice and Taker being the champ if he wins at SS...

Michael1

Reaction score
WCW Rules, I said this before and I will say it again, it's sad that you cannot continue your BTB which was building up to be a great one, one of the best for sure. All those storylines were great, ministry was building up to be awesome... MR. KENNEDY WORLD CHAMPION! That would've been awesome.

Reaction score
i am writing my btb and i am about to present it to you in a different thread. i want some advice on writing matches. i have written 3 matches and i am about to write 2 more for my first show. which do you guys prefer?

matches with commentary

matches without commentary

matches with some commentary

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Matches with some commentary, I don't mean to blow my own horn but the way I prefer it is writing 15-30 lines, have opinions from all commentators with a line or so each and then continue with another 15-30 lines etc etc.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I rarely use in-match commentary unless it's to get over a point.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I'm really only getting back down to finishing my latest show after a small delay, I was hoping to get two shows in this week, but that wasn't the case. So tomorrow I'll be doing my thing and I'll review as many shows as I can if I'm not burnt out.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^No. He is defined by putting on good matches. If you want to dispute the quality of his matches, this is not the thread to do it.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well, its half past midnight and i am halfway done with my show. I am gonna catch up some rest and you can be sure you will have a full episode of ABC Wrestling tomorrow afternoon. But damn its already 8 pages, i think i should of made this a pay per view quality event at this rate, but i haven't even been trying that hard. This is just going off of pure inspiration and adrenaline. Jeez. And i'm already spotting a few guys i put on my roster i may not be using at all, so expect to see some releases soon as well.

Eight pages isn't a huge amount imo for halfway through. It is a bit smaller than mine used to be I think. Glad to see you are really enjoying writing it.

As I said, this is not the place to discuss it, so this will be my last response.

London had 'good' matches by wrestling a match that left you unsure of who will win and when. He sold well, and when on offense he looked great. Those things make a 'good' match.