• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Already investigating. I can't just ban him without getting all the information.

The Showstopper 88

Reaction score
And yes, i thought he was good too, but not now that he's ripping my and our work and passing it all off as his own :(

The Rated R CMStar

No you can't post the link here. If anything, PM it to me. But that's not necesary, I am a member in there. I already ask for the IP and contacted Rated RKO109 in there.

If he's your partner, then there is no real reason to ban him, if he's not, then he will be banned and join the Plagiarizer group :shifty:

The Showstopper 88

Reaction score
Thanks man. See what I mean? Funny how the praise he's getting for RAW is all directed at the opening promo and main event match, both of which I wrote for him. Grrrrr. I've just posted my SmackDown over there, hopefully he hasn't alredy gotten to it.

Looks like I'll be looking for a new partner over there!

The Showstopper 88

Reaction score
No you can't post the link here. If anything, PM it to me. But that's not necesary, I am a member in there. I already ask for the IP and contacted Rated RKO109 in there.

If he's your partner, then there is no real reason to ban him, if he's not, then he will be banned and join the Plagiarizer group :shifty:

Whoops, sorry!

Even if it is my partner, then I'd be inclined to ban him. He hasn't asked me for permission to do this, and I he didn't tell me that he was doing it. I only found out an hour ago because someone over at wretlingforum spotted it. I had no idea that it was going on, and I'd still see that as stealing and worthy of banning, especially when he's passing off some of my work and posts as his. but meh, it's up to you guys!

The Rated R CMStar

Someway or another I see this biting me in the ass, but well, banhammer dropped

The Showstopper 88

Reaction score
Someway or another I see this biting me in the ass, but well, banhammer dropped

Why would it bite you in the ass? Lol. My partner over at wrestlingforum.com is saying it's not him and that he wouldn't do it.....so I dunno. Either way, it was stolen.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, Rydog is banned.

Anyways, moving on to another big issue on the section,XB and I akready agreed on this and well, there's no moving back.

The BTB Insider and the BTB Magazine are as of now just one, as they are merging.

The staff of the BTB Insider/Magazine will be:

BKB
Alexmoss
King Lennie

Anyone wanting to join the magazine will have to contact both the staff and me or XB for approval.

Anyone wanting to a column, or a rave and rant, will have to do it in the Magazine, asking for permission with me, XB and the Magazine staff. If you create a thread for one of those, you will receive an infraction.

So Headfirst for Hardcore and HBK, you have my permission to do the column, now you have to contact the magazine staff to see if they let you post it in the following edition.

Moonlight Drive

So me and HFH get to do our own columns or join up with the magazine, I'm confused?

Toddy

Reaction score
HBK i think he means you write the column and it is put in the magazine credited to you

Qwake

^ yeah you have done a good job in cleaning up the section, thank you...

To all the people that think the Magizine and the Insider should join I disagree. AlexMoss posted like one edition each month where as me and BKB posted one edition after one week and have already got a lot done for our next edition of it. The reason that makes ours so organized is because me and BKB can count on each other to get it done but with Alex and the magizine he had so many people signing up and alot of people would quit there parts with out telling him and stuff it just screwed the whole thing up. I would like to continue the BTB insider but if its merged with the Magizine then screw that it would just become over crowded like the Magizine and ruin it. Thats all ive got to say about that lol. :)