TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

-TJ- said:
Do you think MVP will be turned into a face?

Who on the ECW roster you think can become a future WWE Champion?
1) Nope. Tweener possibly, but not face. He will probably feud with either Jeff or Kennedy.

2) If Morrison doesn't beomce WWE Champ one day, Vinnie Mac deserves to be shot.

CMS said:
Who would you say has been the greatest mod in the BTB section?

And the worst?

What activity would you like to see implemented to the section?

Who do you think will do better in the awards?

Why do you want to screw me from the BOB?
1) Well Levi is one of my favourite guys on IWF, so I would have to say him.

2) If I were to go based on what I had heard, I think you can guess who I will say.

3) Hmm, caught me off guard here. At this point in time, no extra activity is needed, because we have the tournament. But IMO, you should try to limit activity in people copying threads, just with their own name on it. And yes, I know this thread was a ripoff before you point out the irony.

4) Headfirst For Hardcore will be the big improver.

5) Because I need a chance to win my first ever award lol. I wouldn't say I am trying to screw you, I just think that the noob vote is annoying. TBH you lead the sheep. I remember when you voted on some awards, and a whole bunch of noobs said, "I agree with CMS!" It's not your fault, but they see that people talk about you being a great booker, and they think, "Wow, I'm going to suck up to him, and maybe he will like me!"

Continuing along the same theme kinda, I also think there should be a rule implemented for the BTB Awards, that prevents people who have just joined, or have only seen like one BTB from voting. Maybe they need to have been a member for a certain time, because otherwise there votes are just a way of either agreeing with some people or sucking up.

-TJ-

Well you can't just say when they joined there has to be a certain time like i don't know a month or 2? Thoughts?

-TJ- said:
Well you can't just say when they joined there has to be a certain time like i don't know a month or 2? Thoughts?
That's basically what I mean. If they haven't been here either two or three months, they should not be allowed to vote.

-TJ-

One more question Why in your quote it says "Originally Posted by -J-"?

Is this some sick joke?

EDIT - Woah i seen you changed it Time to go Bob Sapp on your ass.

Evil Austin

WHo do you see winning between CT Styles and Switchy. Imo a great match up in the First Round Tournament and CT is one of the most exciting bookers around and Switchy is a HOF...

Same question but between TRI and Andrew ~ Walker / SWA Anarchy GM.... both been named best match writers at there prime...this one is too be an epic imo.

DX_3:16 said:
WHo do you see winning between CT Styles and Switchy. Imo a great match up in the First Round Tournament and CT is one of the most exciting bookers around and Switchy is a HOF...

Same question but between TRI and Andrew ~ Walker / SWA Anarchy GM.... both been named best match writers at there prime...this one is too be an epic imo.
1) TBH I have no idea. Should be interesting though.

2) I'm going to back Andrew here.

CT Styles

Sorry, I wanted to answer this.

CMS said:
Who do you want to be pushed into main event first in WWE, Mr. Kennedy or MVP?

MVP. He is great in ring and on mic I just thing he needs a better finisher. Kennedy to me yeah, he's kinda charismatic but just because he has his famous 'Kennedy' line doesn't mean he's great on the mic. That's just my opinion on Kennedy, his mic skills are overrated.

Sorry mate, you can't advertise other forums. You'll be in trouble if you don't edit that.

scotland123

Reaction score
^^ Did you do
?

Yep....
WEW.png

CT Styles

WEW.png

There you go, make sure it ends with .png or .jpg, that had numbers at the end. So just delete the.

-TJ-

What Wrestler that have been in the mid card in your Btb that you've always wanted to push to the top but never could do it the right way?

Who do you think is gonna win the Btb Match Writing tournament?

What would be an unique name for a btb that hasn't been used recently. (Gonna try one in another forum, wanted to know a good title for it)

TRI

Reaction score
Who do you guys think is the Dark Horse in the Writing Tournament?

xtremebadass

First off...you can't advertise other forums dude...

Second... "Me > Xtremebadass" ...looks like someone is another fan of mine :) I got alot lately...long story.

CLOSED.