TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Name: Rosewt01
Column Name: In the Attendance
Column about: I have to kind of review a PPV but in more detail.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

DX_3:16 said:
great addition Alex.. I just finished reading it all and thanks to everyone that had a hand in making it, Ill rep you guys later, good read.
Didn't you promise you would get something done?

alexmoss12 said:
^How did you read it all in 11 minutes and you only viewed the thread for two-three minutes?
:smh It's nothing new for him.

Anyway, it was good, well set up Alex. I have to say my favourite section was Anigma's. He inspired me to begin writing, and that was inspiring too.

McLovin

Reaction score
Your right BKB he did say he was going to do an Article but he PM'd me saying he wasn't going to do it. No reason given though.

Every bastard is stealing my column. Seriously guys. I'll have my normal column. I bet no one will follow through anyway :smh

I don't mind yours. i mind every bastard who took my thread lol. Oh, and Dx_3:16 said that last month .... hell, he even promised :smh

CT Styles

I've often thought about this but I'm not very familiar with the independent circuit so I'm not sure. Maybe Chris Hero? I've seen a little bit of him and he's impressive.

McLovin

Reaction score
Instead of creating a new thread and clogging up the Lounge I thought I might as well post it here. I am finishing my BTB as of now and will be coming back soon with a new BTB. I'm experiencing the feelings that CT Styles and BKB had recently when I can't find my way of Booking. So I will be PMing CMS to close my thread and I will return.

The Rated R CMStar

imo if someone does do his idea, of having it as no mercy game it would be even cooler to have a newer game not for playstation one and with better graphics.. but is it just me or did none of horza's game threads go past one ppv ? is that a sign

People jump on you for comments like this. Yeah, I am sure that was meant to mean that all the bunnies in the world are fluffy. You blatantly said that Video based BTB have no future past their first PPV. And going back, you have bashed bookers like TSS for an example, begged for awards, sold WAW as one of the top BTBs.

Reaction score
Ask Lashley and KF4E, the Outsiders

Another one of them 'Question' threads. I may not be a regular here in the BTB section but I do know stuff about BTB. As I have done some of several other sites.

So, if you have any questions regarding BTB, etc. Ask away and I will answer them.

:v: