TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

what I did for my 3 way US title.. I have Lesnar as the Champ... former champ MVP and Number 1 contender RVD...

This is what I did over the past month...

MVP lost his title to Lesnar on WAW weekly show
MVP lost to RVD on the next show
Lesnar lost to RVD on the next show
MVP wants a rematch at Summreslam he gets it but RVD also claims he is a contender seeing as he has pinfall victories over them..
Now at SS its a 3 way ? ? not too complicated but thats what I did.

Moonlight Drive

Did you like the first part of my PPV?

If you gave up your current fed and decided to do one based on an era in time, what would you do? (eg. WWF 1995, WCW 1999)

Qwake

Hey sup? lol...

Have you seen TNE? what do you think of it?

what do you like best, TNA or WWE?

CT Styles

Hi, I've become a fan of your BTB as of late (I'll review Backlash later) and I was wondering what you think of my BTB, POI Wrestling?

Also what's your opinion on recap form BTB's?
From what I've seen it looks alright, it just needs separation as in text techniques like bold and italics and colors.

hey buddy....2 questions

how are you?

what do you htink of EWA?

Tbh, I didn't know EWA was still going, so I haven't seen it. Also, I'm not doing too bad.

How do you think my first part of my TNE ppv went?
I'll have to check it out.

Did you like the first part of my PPV?

If you gave up your current fed and decided to do one based on an era in time, what would you do? (eg. WWF 1995, WCW 1999)
I'll have to check out your PPV.

Possibly WWF 2001 or 02.

Evil Austin

If you could think of one team of 3 bookers that are still booking not retired bookers... on who you think if they did an ECW, SMACKDOWN and RAW BTB together it would be unstoppable... which three would you pick ?

CT Styles

If you could think of one team of 3 bookers that are still booking not retired bookers... on who you think if they did an ECW, SMACKDOWN and RAW BTB together it would be unstoppable... which three would you pick ?
RAW=Me, SD=Brian Kendrick's Biceps, ECW= Leviathon

Do you see a big future for your current BTB?
Well I have a full MS Word Page and a half on Angles and Storylines, so I'm sticking with it.

CT Styles

Maybe have a triple threat #1 Contenders Match.

Okay, say you wnat MVP & Matt Hardy as the #1 Contenders. Have a triple threat match between Hardy, MVP and Santino(for example). Make either MVP or Hardy get the pin and the other can complain, saying he wasn't pinned and deserves a shot and work from there.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Jhar, I'm curious. How long do you think it will be until you get a new BTB up?

Bigfella

Reaction score
I have probably given up my BTB on every forum I've ever been on. I can't get over this one simple comment.

C4 said:
am not stupid enough to do something for useless BTB's that nobody reads.

I don't waste time on BTB's anymore, they are stupid.

And

C4 said:
Your not reading 100 paragraphs worth of useless booking shit

I have a feeling this is true. Whats the bloody point spending hours writing if no one will probbaly even read it. I quit :p

YOU CAN QUIT! BECAUSE YOUR FIRED!

People read if it is interesting. And tbh, I didn't even know you had a BTB.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Do you write because of that or do you writye because you want to write the dream matches that YOU want to see.

Obviously people write to succeed, and they want people to read their stuff, but it shouldn't be the main motive, and that's what it seems to be for you Bigfella.