TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

good luck with graduating levy. Also what is this like a BTB moderator curse ? -

First Vander and the other guy with double mods left
than Anigma a former mod left (he returned early this year but his spot had been taken off of him).
And now your leaving.....

I swear is it just me or do these mods have too much presure and are cursed ? IMO this is the hardest section to run in my opinon. Anyway, good to see that you have a heart to admit you can't do it anymore and didn't do an RJC and try to destroy the area... :y: ....

CT Styles

That's a shame, hopefully HEW can continue. Anyway who will be stepping up?

Evil Austin

we don't know yet, I assume when the Admins are informed we either vote like last time where Levy was chosen or they chose...

CT Styles

C4 said:
I don't want to comment on this since many people are going to go all over me, but I'll say that... something like a BTB Staff would be better.

I like this idea better tbh. A BTB staff would be great and it wouldn't put all the pressure on just one person or two. Pick some of the top guys who have the time and they can control the section.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
lol I find it Ironic that the exact same thing said to Levi on MSN yeste when He told me lol.

Anywho. 2 mods would be better then one, A BTB staff would be nice but I dontm think so

C4

Good luck in doing whatever you do, hope to see you back as an active booker and moderator soon enough.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I think who ever is mod, just clean up the btb section.

MikeRaw

BTB staff is to big of a thing. Yes, this place is active but one swift cleanup will fix that. We dont need more than 2 people on the job IMO.

JMay187

Reaction score
Seeing as how I brought the Be The Booker Section to this forum and I was the original Be The Booker Mod. I agree with a staff and I nominate myself.

Other members for the staff i would like to nominate is.

MIKERAW
HEADFIRSTFORHARDCORE
C4

So I will PM Chuck with my nominations.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Nominate me, lol. But i think it should be.....................Mike Raw, i think he has all the atributes of a good mod.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
The curse lives!

Sorry to see you go :(

Yeah! I almost forgot about that! When I became a mod, I swear that I am not going to be a victim of that "curse". Well, I failed and it passed me :(. I hope the next one wouldn't be a victim. Oh and I almost forgot XBA (sorry man...). He's a great booker and a former mod so I think he's also a qualified to become your next BTB mod.

MikeRaw

Lol, I wouldnt call it a curse. Everyone has to stop modding at some point:) But maybe im missing something, anyways, I think we have alot of quality members in this section who could be mod. However, you should have been here for at least 8 months before ecoming mod here. Just my opinion though.