TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Hey do you guys think we should have another Handbook for like presentation and that stuff because some don't really use colour

Switchy

Reaction score
Gards that's a good idea. I'd be willing to help out with some booking tips for newbies as well if you want me to.

edgehead09

Reaction score
My partner DX 3:16 left and i have no partner. However i had my storylines planned out for a couple months now. Should i just abandon those storylines and start a new BTB or start a new BTB with those storylines

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I only think that should happen because all the good BTB's have heaps of colour and I think that really helps out the reader. IMO

Nate you should just wait about two weeks beefore strting a new one because that is in the rules. But you might be able to if you ask Levi nicely

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Yes but what I'm saying is you were on about making a "guide" so I thought adding tips for first tie BTB'ers would help them seeing as it's a guide.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
^^^For Nate757: Haha you sound in the same boa as Weebo. It all depends on whether or not you feel you can carry out a BTB with your storylines. if so than by all means I say go for it. there is nothing wrong with working alone. Some of the greatest BTB's have been on their own. HEW, BTW, WWE the commencement, and ect. but if you feel lik a solo BTB could be too much of a workload, than go for a partner and discuss if you two can cooperate and become a team. So I say its jsut depends on how you feel and how much confidence you have in yourself.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
That one's a great idea Gards. I appreciate all the contributions you're going to make for this section. If someone is willing to remake the rules with my approval is also appreciated.

edgehead09

Reaction score
I only think that should happen because all the good BTB's have heaps of colour and I think that really helps out the reader. IMO

Nate you should just wait about two weeks beefore strting a new one because that is in the rules. But you might be able to if you ask Levi nicely

To Levi: Can i please please please start a new BTB..the ECW vs. WWE one i did not officially start and the WWF 2000 era has been without post for 3 weeks

^^^For Nate757: Haha you sound in the same boa as Weebo. It all depends on whether or not you feel you can carry out a BTB with your storylines. if so than by all means I say go for it. there is nothing wrong with working alone. Some of the greatest BTB's have been on their own. HEW, BTW, WWE the commencement, and ect. but if you feel lik a solo BTB could be too much of a workload, than go for a partner and discuss if you two can cooperate and become a team. So I say its jsut depends on how you feel and how much confidence you have in yourself.

I think i can write two shows or even one show by myself...Its just i had really awesome storylines. Dont kno if you read my shows but i had bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon and an awesome Shelton Benjamin/Edge fued was about to go down. I jsut dont know if the show would stick if it were not for WWE being in the fold. Also if i do a new BTB i dont want yall to think that the storylines are the same and not tune in when the storylines are getting better

The Leviathan

Reaction score
If you're going to quit the other one to start to a new one. I am sorry but you need to wait for two weeks. It really helps the section to lessen too many threads. It also gives time to tell me that you'll quit the other BTB and if I am going to close it.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I have started writing a new small guide for having a popular BTB amd a few small parts so if you have anything at all to add please PM me about it thanks.

edgehead09

Reaction score
yea that is cool...just sucks cause i didnt want to quit. my partner just left me high and dry which is gay....

The Rated R CMStar

So, just to clear it, am I allowed or not to have two BTBs?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
If you could handle two running BTB's at the same time then it's okay for me but if you decided to quit on the other for the new one then let's continue Anigma's tradition by waiting 2 weeks or maybe 1 if you're really want bad to create that BTB.

Suggestions: What if you start writing your first shows and storyline while waiting, I think it will really help for preparations before you post it.