TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Need some help.

Can someone think of some names I could use for my PPV's for my created thread, its called Ultimate Wrestling Federation. One show is called; Monday Night Mayhem the other is called; Friday Night Xtreme if that helps.

Thankyou.

Just look one or two pages back in this thread, there will be a list of names, I'll get the link and I'll edit it in here for you. Hope I helped.

Edit - here's the link
http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showpost.php?p=240845&postcount=719

edgehead09

Reaction score
ok Nick is done with this..im tired of waiting...after 2 PMs and you stil dont answer then you are out IMO..so i will post the draft

The Mac's Roster
Randy Orton
Edge
Styles
Kennedy
Jericho
RVD
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
MVP
Big Show
Elijah Burke
Shelton Benjamin
Sabu
Sandman
Petey Williams
Bubba Ray Dudley
D-von Dudley
Shad
JTG
Christopher Dainels

TSS's Rosters
Undertaker
HBK
Batista
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Samoa Joe
CM Punk
Big Daddy V
Matt Morgan
Tazz
Umaga
Christian Cage
Charlie Haas
Kevin Nash
Karen Angle
Torrie
Candice
Matt Styker
Jeff Jarrett
Sharkboy

Rose's Roster
Kurt Angle
HHH
John Cena
Brock Lesner
Goldberg
JBL
Rey Mysterio
Ric Flair
The Rock
Bret Hart
Stone Cold
Khali
Mark Henry
Mankind
Hulk Hogan
Bob Orton
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Gregory Helms
Booker T

Qwake

I'm pretty interested in doing a BTB. But due to time constraints etcetera, i would only be able to do it if 2 or 3 of us did it. Would anyone be interested in doing one with me?

I was thinking of starting another btb, PM me if your interested. I already have 1 show made and a backstory and everything but im not sure if I could handle two btbs. so pm if you want or Ill find others...

Evil Austin

interesting roster, I think that Mac has the overall better roster in my opinion. Anyway, Ill be reading this whenever the shows get underway.

The Rated R CMStar

Lol

OK, for many times there have been said that people fake their previews. It is easy to tell when it happens and I have know and detected some people doing it.

But, never, until this moment it had been more evident to this review:

Good show, worth the wait of about two weeks lol I was starting to think you forgot about this. Anyway,

BM - Main Event
WM - None
BP - Angle and Lesnar was good,
WP - None

Also if you get a chance check out waw, or check out my wwe champions tournament thread

It was posted by DX 3:16. I wouldn't have a problem with you thinking my main event was the best if all my shows was made in recap mode, but, really this was my best match of all the show?:

Wrestlemania Reversal
Triple H vs Randy Orton

Recap: Back and forth match, but has Randy Orton getting the upperhand in almost all the match. Orton goes for his RKO but HHH blocks and throws him to the ropes, then hits his Double AA Spinebuster. He gets Randy up and nails him with the Pedigree. He is about to make the cover when out of nowhere lights go out, and when they go back on, Randy Orton is laid on the outside, Triple H is bleeding inside the ring profusely and Taker is above him with the WWE Title in hand

I am just saying, don't fake your reviews, and if you do, don't be this obvious.

Evil Austin

Alright fine, I was bored and I wanted to post somewhere and I promise I won't do it again, I know I am not the only one who has done it before.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
haha you just wanted everyone to review your show, so you fake it

Caught

and o yea, i agree with nate, OWNED

Reaction score
LOL, You know whos the worst at reviewing? Hulkstar, Just take a look at this

Great Show will be review!!
BM: RVD RAVEN... Nice finish cant wait to see who wins..Alsd with The Cor Von Joe Promo will we be seeing a fatal four way?? Showsteeler for sure..

WM: none all good!! all great actually I enjoyed reading them! But if I ahd to pick one it was also the delerious and Gangrel one.. But because I dont really know who Delerious is so I have no clue what his character is.. Gangrels the same way I watched like 5 matches tops of Gangrel..
Sorry
BP: I like the Joe, Cor Von one personally.. Wouldve been better to let them go at it lol
WP: Raven one was kinda short.. But I still liked it..
The opener I dont think I can choose because I mean its the opener to a new show.. If It wastn there it would be pretty retarted...
So Im going to go with none hear..
AC: Good show!! I really liked reading it.. Anyways rep me sometime lol I have 0 rep :(
Rating: 7.5 will review show 2

I mean dude, I never even had Gangrel and Delirious face in a match so I don't know what show he's read.

The Rated R CMStar

DX 3:16, I am not taking this personal or anything, because cheap advertising is something myself pull, going to leave replies to BTBs so they check mine. But I do that when they post news/previews, not a show. I am sorry but I don't appreciate that my work just to be skipped and faked as a review so that I check out yours.

So from now on, don't expect reviews on my on WAW, nor anything else of your activities, hell, I am event tempted to hit the ignore button.

Geez, I guess I did take it personal.

As for not being the only one faking reviews, you are not, I could tell you 3 other members right here right now that when reviewing my show I know they are just faking it or copying someone's else, but at least they are good at faking it.

Evil Austin

CMS, didn't have to take it that personally I said I was sorry, and about me not reading your shows I actually always read your shows including your wwe vs ecw shows I like your work I just did that one time. Ill say it again, sorry but you really don't need to ignore

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

DX_3:16 said:
CMS, didn't have to take it that personally
That almost makes it sound to me like you do it frequently to lots of people

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
My roster is easily the best.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Pretty nice rosters, but I'd say the best was Mac's maybe. Got some good tag teams, good mid carders, main event scene is good too. The other two rosters are good also, don't get me wrong, but I just think Mac's is the best from top to bottom. Good luck with this peoples I'll be checking it out.