Triple H Wants More Tag Teams

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

endicotton

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Aslong as WWE don't do what they've always done by ruining the established teams for 2 new guys that only end up staying there for a year then getting sacked

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Now that Tyson Kidd is back, I would like to see him and Justin Gabriel continue teaming. Think they found something good with them, and they mixed well. And both of them are with Total Diva girls so its a win win for both shows.

Hunico and Camacho are back as well, so they could use them more.

Call up the Ascension and I think everything in the tag team division will be fine. They have a lot of strong teams. The Real Americans, the Usos, the Wyatts, the Shield, the Rhodes, the Prime Time Players. Add Ascension, Kidd and Gabriel, Hunico and Camacho to that and I think everything will be fine.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Tyson Kidd and Gabrial. I think they have a name, but it's their time IMO. Bring them into a feud with the Real Americans

Weez

Reaction score
Didn't Xavier and Truth team in TNA as Truth and Consequences? Maybe that familiarity was a selling point? That and honestly, I've seen Woods' schtick in NXT, it's a fit with Truth's zany. He'll get over. The kid is really good.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Guessing WWE has alot invested in Xavier Woods, he's all over the nXt promos, but I barely saw him on the shows. Gets a big push via Twitter from the WWEfeed and is now getting more airtime than some champions.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
He appeared on limited NXT shows because they let him finish getting his degree, they actually talked abou that during one match. They are proud of his education it seems. Who knows, maybe they see a person there they can groom for life after the ring

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
What was his doctorate in again?

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Education Psychology according to his wwe.com page.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Report: WWE To Hold Tag Team Tryouts Next Year?Posted By: Ben Kerin on Nov 30, 2013
Source: F4WOnline.com

WWE is very keen to focus on tag team competition in 2014 reports F4WOnline.com. Company officials are considering a three-day tryout event for independent tag teams early next year.

It has been rumored for some time that Paul "Triple H" Levesque is a big fan of tag competition and wants to overhaul WWE's often looked down upon tag scene.
grain of salt, but interesting if its true

Reaction score
WE've seen more tags than we ever had before. Goldust and Rhodes are working well together. I think the key is not breaking teams up to quickly. Where's Evan Bourne for Kofi

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Well it looks as if they might be going with a odd tag team with Kofi and Miz (The Awesome Boom xD) and then we got Rybaxel and the other obvious teams. I say add two or three more teams and the division is set. And, there MIGHT be a chance that Bigshow and Rey Mysterio will be remaking the Batista/Mysterio type of team.

Reaction score
Bring back the WGTT
I think have New Age Outlaws as a veteran team help put others over would work well. And allot of guys on the roster that ain't doing nothing

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
The tag division is doing pretty good now, the Tag Team Champions are actually defending their titles at PPV's and are featured regularly on television. Don't really need a veteran team when they have a few veterans in the tag teams.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Seems like for the past 4 PPV's or so that the Tag team title match has been match of the night. Rollins and Reigns and The Rhodes really helped the tag division a great deal.

Usos always put on great matches. Cesaro is getting over as hell with the Real Americans. PTP is still a solid comedy team, Mysterio and Show is probably the best possible way to utilize both men and keep them healthy for longer, RybAxle is another team that is the best course of action for both people involved. The Wyatts are used great in tag team match ups. Truth and Woods are doing well together. Its a really strong division right now that I don't think needs any more big teams, or "Veteran" teams.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
The Usos need to be the next team to get a shot/get the titles. They're the most fun to watch (aside from the Shield) and they get the crowd involved like they're main eventers. Especially if the E lets them work the stiff style they hint at where certain strike attacks don't affect them... SAMOA!

I'm serious, I think the Usos are the best team on the roster right now and have an incredible future ahead of them if the E just gives them that chance.