Triple H? Um... Where you at?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Which is true. Which is why hope his mega wrathful return is reserved for Sheamus and Sheamus only. Because we know Trips likes Sheamus so they will find a way to build him back up.

Nexus however, are just Spirit Squad 2.0 to Trips. If the WWE allows him to get his hands on them, they'll be sent packing back to FCW quicker than you can say "jobbed".

Reaction score
Besides, WWE needs Triple H. In this point right now, they need HHH strong. They need that ratings bump that HHH returning would give them, that possible buyrate increase by people wanting to see him win. The draw that he will create if strong.

There's no proof that Trips is a draw. Look at his SD run and subsequent return to Raw, no bump in the numbers. Really Cena is their only proven draw that isn't Rey with the Latinos.

Uncle Saucey

Reaction score
Boner nose can stay away for good for all I care, UNLESS he comes back and bends over for the Big Red Haired blueberry. He should give him the rub rather then his boner nose. Vinnie must like that nose up his ass..

Reaction score
Honestly, while he's got the potential to put on some good matches (and some horrid ones too), I can't say I miss Triple H. It doesn't feel like RAW is lacking due to his absence, and it's not like I'm excited for his impending return. I'm just indifferent to him at this stage.

Besides, WWE needs Triple H. In this point right now, they need HHH strong. They need that ratings bump that HHH returning would give them, that possible buyrate increase by people wanting to see him win. The draw that he will create if strong.

After being destroyed by Sheamus, he needs to come back and win. For the sake of the business. Maybe if Batista, HBK and others were still around, WWE could afford HHH jobbing to Sheamus for the sake of jobbing, but not right now.

The only time Triple H has drawn was when he feuded with true draws such as Rocky, Austin and Cena. He's not really a draw himself, and he's certainly not a draw feuding with Sheamus.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I like Triple H, I really do. But honestly, I dont feel that he is necessarily needed. Like some of you have said, RAW is fine without him, and with the current roster of top level guys (Cena, Orton, Sheamus, Miz, Barrett etc.) on RAW I dont feel like he is necessarily needed to make the product better.

When he comes back, however annoyingly predictable it is, he will get a good pop but overall he wouldn't do much to change the product, Ideally he will put over guys like Sheamus, Miz and maybe even Barrett or Del Rio, because really HHH as a world champion isn't something I really can say I am looking forward to seeing. I'd much rather he just do a part time scheduele like already suggested, and maybe slowly fade away until he is a full time behind the scenes guy.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^^Not a dual-account much. :roll:

Pfffffffffffff.... You do realise you could have just as much fun if you were to simply email yourself.

kingovkings

Reaction score
HHH draw yes he is to a certain extent. Is he missed and does Raw need him. HMMMM from a selfish fan point of veiw Id love to scream Yeeeeeeeeeees, But No Raw is pretty ok without him if im honest. I miss him shit loads, But hey thats just me and im biased ;).

But Honestly WWE can go on without him. But saying that i stilll think Trips has a good year or two left in him. And i would like to see him come back and put Sheamus over and a few other's before he hung up his boots. But i would like to see a heel trips again before he quit.

I think a rumble spot or even a rumble win for HHH's return :)

Beer

Reaction score
Smackdown needs him. Have him come back, play out his inevitable feud with Sheamus and jump ship to Smackdown after Wrestlemania.

Honestly, while he's got the potential to put on some good matches (and some horrid ones too), I can't say I miss Triple H. It doesn't feel like RAW is lacking due to his absence, and it's not like I'm excited for his impending return. I'm just indifferent to him at this stage.

your opinion isn't valid in any argument/discussion.