• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Triple H Megathread - Officially back as EVP of Talent Relations & head of creative

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Ain’t nothing wrong with Brother Love and it’ll be good to have an old school guy still around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Honestly that's pretty exciting news. Whilst Black and Gold NXT wasn't perfect by any stretch, you got guys at the top you normally wouldn't and it felt super fresh for a long time. Plus the Takeovers were spectacular. Feel like things have a potential to really improve on the main roster, and I hope so

John McHenry

John McHenry
Honestly that's pretty exciting news. Whilst Black and Gold NXT wasn't perfect by any stretch, you got guys at the top you normally wouldn't and it felt super fresh for a long time. Plus the Takeovers were spectacular. Feel like things have a potential to really improve on the main roster, and I hope so
Hopefully, I could usea a few less hollywood types a few more wrestlers in creative.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Ain’t nothing wrong with Brother Love and it’ll be good to have an old school guy still around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This could mean that Bruce might have more time for the podcast w/ Conrad, which is good news in my book.

This is truly awesome news though for real. I’m happy for my man Trips and this could mean good things for the company creatively.

Deezy

DZ PZ
RIP rasslin.....Triple H's creative was to only placate the nerds who hated him when he was an active performer.

Dale

Super Moderator
With that video in mind, what guys and girls do you think will benefit from Trips being in charge?

I think this should be a good break for Judgement Day, all 3 are HHH guys/girls and might get something a bit more serious going now.

Ciampa direction? Shayna reinvigorated? T-Bar out of Main Event obscurity?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
With that video in mind, what guys and girls do you think will benefit from Trips being in charge?

I think this should be a good break for Judgement Day, all 3 are HHH guys/girls and might get something a bit more serious going now.

Ciampa direction? Shayna reinvigorated? T-Bar out of Main Event obscurity?
Ciampa 100%
Rhea Ripley
Riccochet