• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Triple H Megathread - Officially back as EVP of Talent Relations & head of creative

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Probably would still have Claudio too :sadbecky
yeah maybe. Danielson possibly. hard to say, I think it's a chicken and egg thing, lots of ppl also just wanted a change of scenery and different matchups/styles . And if WWE gets more competitive again with the in-ring, it will only challenge AEW to be better. I have high hopes for all this

Cwalker

yeah maybe. Danielson possibly. hard to say, I think it's a chicken and egg thing, lots of ppl also just wanted a change of scenery and different matchups/styles . And if WWE gets more competitive again with the in-ring, it will only challenge AEW to be better. I have high hopes for all this
Danielson I doubt. He wanted to work so many other people that I think he was leaving regardless.

I do think he comes back for one last swan song before he officially hangs it up though. Barring injury of course

John McHenry

John McHenry
I do hope Trips aint overloadin his plate though and can get some people around him he trusts to ease the burden, seems like a lot to be taking on after nearly fucking dying not overly long ago.
Well looks like Road Dogg just got rehired. lol

John McHenry

John McHenry
I'm curious who HHH has real life beef with, who else could be leaving now? I wonder who he'd bring in as his inner circle too.

Cwalker

I'm curious who HHH has real life beef with, who else could be leaving now? I wonder who he'd bring in as his inner circle too.
Kevin Dunn and Bruce Pritchard obviously going to be gone soon. Maybe not immediately but they should be preparing for that “future endeavored” call