Train Accident Kills 16

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
But just as the box is falling, JG-13 escapes it and hangs onto the cliff face. JG-13 climbs low blows SDF, 1... 2... 3! SDF gets up quickly and runs at JG-13, but get's Back Body Dropped over the cliff!

23 Time Hardcore Champion!

Wrestling God

Reaction score
WG goes up to JG-13 and calls him nancy, he cries and falls on the floor still crying. WG covers 1...2...3

3x Hardcore champion

AJ Coltman

Reaction score
AJ grabs JG's leg and locks in the Ankle Lock. JG taps out and AJ grabs the Hardcore Title.

12x Hardcore Champion

Smackdown Fan

Reaction score
This time SDF is determined so he hits him with a chair covers 1...2...3 Then he poisons him stabs him clubs him shoots him ties an anchor to his feet and chucks him in the ocean then he orders the bomb squad to fire a misslise at where he is in the ocean then he drags JG out and eats him

SDF 6 x Champ

Wrestling Station

WS is the main competitor for WG in the Entrance Ramp, so they both started competing who is going to be the best welcomer!
While both giving the speach through the mic, WS suddenly bang WG's head with that mic, cover 1...2...3

WS champ for the 12th time! ;)

the dark knight

W.S nicely hands TDK the title and appologizes for his behavior lol .
21st reign .

Wrestling Station

WS was drunk, so after that he woke up from that, and realized that he should take back what was his, so he went to TDK and told him, "give me back my title or you're gonna lose your tail"!! lol, so TDK hands it to WS.

WS reign for 13th time :)

Wrestling Station

WS learned his lesson now and wont take anything from TDK again hehe, so WS showed up suddenly while TDK was cleaning the title belt with a clothe, so WS said "thank you for cleaning the belt for me"...and also added, "get lost dude or youre gonna clean my shoe"!! LOL, so TDK ran away with fear...

WS 14th reign ;)

the dark knight

W.S didnt know that TDK ran fast to get his weapons from alfred . so , after he got back he brought his fav , the AK-47 muahahahahahahaha . but W.S is a cool guy so TDK didnt shoot him :) . he just threatened to make nancy kiss him and W.S immediately handed TDK the title for his 23rd reign .

Wrestling Station

After Nancy's kiss, WS has become a Zombie!! lol...So TDK left the belt and ran outside the building as fast as he can.

WS 15th reign :)