Train Accident Kills 16

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

WS bought another set of DVDs to Mat, so Mat was happy and went back home, leaving the championship belt for WS!! :D

27th reign!

LogicalWMD

Reaction score
trav walks up behind ws and rapes ws and he hands trav the belt.

2x Hardcore Champion.

Trav40 Is Unmasked By WS and turns out to be WS's sister and not eleigible to hold the belt. Belt reverts to WS and Trav40's original title reign is nullified as Trav40 enters bra and panties match against the Great Moolah.

Trav40

Reaction score
Logical asshole then has an anus explosion match against Mae Young and WS and Logical's asshole is ripped to shreads (not the first time). Trav then grabs the belt and walks off.

3x Hardcore Champ

LogicalWMD

Reaction score
Travette40 Braindead

Logical asshole then has an anus explosion match against Mae Young and WS and Logical's asshole is ripped to shreads (not the first time). Trav then grabs the belt and walks off.

3x Hardcore Champ

Travette40 is rushed to hospital, in pangs of labor, and has to undergo a caesarian section. She's put under general anesthetic, and slips into a permanent coma, and is declared a ward of the state, as no family members wish to assume next of kinship. The court decides a braindead entity be rendered absolved of all ties with bodies previously contracted with and her claim to the title along with all other claims to contest the title are declared null and void. Travette40 is no longer a legal person and anything issued under her posts are of no effect and henceforth ignored. She is not a person, but a body with no brain actity and the posts under her name are ghostwritten by her dog.

LogicalWMD is appointed the Special Arbitrer and given discretion to award the title to Wrestling Station, who, together with the Logical One, issues a statement of sympathy to the family of Travette40 and would have extended to her friends, had she had any. All references to Travette40 in the records of the Federation are , under LogicalWMD's edict, expunged. All references to her are rendered to lack content as no such woman is assumed to have existed. Mick Foley writes children's stories based on some bizarre character of his imagination called Miss.Sucko, based on a delusional memory of someone he insists existed who swore and besmearched these pages then came up with sob stories and sucked up to LogicicalWMD with illogic. Foley makes up a puupet called Miss sucko who swears and talks about "anus explosions" but it doesn't get over.

The winner of this tournament and adjudged retroactive inheritor of Travette's previous claims to the men's title is Wrestling Station.

Trav40

Reaction score
trav then walks up and shoots ws in the head with a pistol. And covers

Kickout by ws!

trav then brings out New Jack. New Jack then slices tha motha fucka up leaves in a cop car, goes to prison, and rapes some innocent white boy.

trav covers 1,2,3

4x Hardcore Champion. I can now compare myself to greats like Al Snow......and Head.

The Ripper

Reaction score
al Snow takes offence to Travs statement and hits him repeatedly with Head and leaves him for XHF to get the Pin

I am the champion

Trav40

Reaction score
trav then walks up and kicks xhf square in the balls and pins him 1,2,3

I am a five time, five time, five time, five time, five time WCW Champion.....I mean Hardcore Champion..............SUCAKAAAAAA

Trav40

Reaction score
trav then looks at xhf and kicks him in the balls again for fun and then walks off and gets on top of the roof of the arena in a monster truck that is missle proof, bullet proof and idiot proof.

Trav40

Reaction score
trav then runs over aj in his idiot proof monster truck and pins him 1,2,3

Six time Hardcore Champion

I am Hardcore. I am the Innovator of Silence.

Trav40

Reaction score
trav40 then grabs the belt and smashes it again and again and blows it up. The Hardcore Title will always rest with trav40.

the dark knight

TDK was sooo happy to have sexy nancy back . so he gets up from bed 1 more time to kick his ass . chokeslam, pedigree then
...... 35th reign