Toy Story 3 Trailer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

I don't care what anyone says, I will go see this in theathers, plus I'm takin my cuz's to the 1st and 2nd next weekend.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Comes out June 18, 2010. I'll be 21 in the theater watching it. I thought it came out in 2011 but this rocks.

Only think that will kill it for me are all the kids in there. I don't do too well with kids and watching movies.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Yeah.. i'll be 18 going in, roflmao. its all good tho, ill just corner myself and such.

xtremebadass

I am not going to lie this movie looks fuckin awesome! Definitely going to see this beast, be the oldest person in the theatre but I don't give a shit

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
^ Word, no shame in our game.
Co-sign, sometimes we ALL have to go back to some of our kiddy steez from back in the day, hell I still wear my Buzz Lightyear backpack to school.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
hell I still wear my Buzz Lightyear backpack to school.

:smh @ :chefsp:ers

hoho276230892

Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says, I will go see this in theathers, plus I'm takin my cuz's to the 1st and 2nd next weekend.

yeah,no matter what they says about the film ,that's their own feeling ,sometimes they think it's bad ,but we like it.

Wordlife

OMG This actually looks SO good! Mexican Buzz looks hilarious.... I will definitely see this!

C4

Who said kids watch animated movies?

I'm a HUGE fan of Pixar. I'll just erect seeing the amazing work done by those skilled groups of hundreds of animators.