Total Nonstop Action by Tig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tig

Reaction score
Opening the show with Styles/Angle makes a lot of sense. Starts the show off with a bang but also puts the emphasis on the namesake event of the PPV. AJ winning definitely make sense but really fun way to start the sohw.

Digging the style you have here as it's an easy read but also gives us the info we need to get into what's going on and the story of each match. Booking of the tournament is really solid, besides perhaps the Matt Morgan push, haha. I probably shouldn't have gone so hard on the Bobby Roode prediction at this point but I was a big Bobby Roode TNA fan so I guess my fandom got the best of me here. The developments with Suicide were also a big interesting take away from this round.

Ahhhh yeaaaahhh Monty Brown! Though kinda stinks he does the job in his return but it does a really good job of continuing to put over Corleone, who I am a fan of so I'll allow it. But yeah, as you mentioned in the highlights, that definitely helps solidify just how devistating that Knockout Punch is.

Tag and Knockout Matches seemed to be good matches but were probably the matches I was least invested in on the show.

Joe winning was definitely the right call in the finals to set up some Styles/Joe greatness and as Man said, I wouldn't argue with Angle still being around in that title scene mixing it up with both of them.

Love what you got going on here Tig. Like I said, the format is great and I can't wait to continue to see where this goes.

Been meaning to get around to this but I had a hectic week irl so ended up getting a bit delayed! Thanks a million for dropping a review on this.

You’ve hit the nail on the head in regards to match placement and emphasis on namesake event. Also, considering these are television specials and not PPVs, I feel it’s important to give viewers a reason to stay tuned when they switch it on and a big opener plays into that. It’s not the same as when somebody has forked over some dosh for a PPV - they’re likely gonna watch the whole event after paying for it. I think with these three hour live specials, a hook is needed from the off and I plan on always having a big match open these events.

Matt Morgan was actually the beneficiary of an attempt at more heat being added to the SuperMex/McGuinness feud! There’s been no secret made that this feud has been brewing from the beginning of the project as a focal point of the programming but I wanted to keep them away from each other in a match capacity at this event as they faced off (albeit somewhat inconclusively) at New Year’s Eve: Impact. Hopefully the fans will be clamouring for the feud ender between the two, lol. Morgan just got lucky! Though I do intend him to be a serviceable upper card threat, so things like this may have an additional benefit for that.

Yeah was big sad having Monty lose in his debut but Corleone is just on that roll rn. Gonna take something big to stop him… you’d imagine can understand not being overly invested in tag/ko matches as those builds/feuds/general match ups have been relatively basic storytelling and cookie-cutter heel/face stuff. I think it has allowed for an idea to seep in though in regards to the Knockouts - they’ve had two “gimmick” matches on the tv specials, and will be allowed compete in ways and stipulations that had traditionally been reserved for men. I struggle with KO/women booking a lot of the time but I’ve some plans for a decent (I guess it already is talent wise) division to develop.

I’m an unabashed Joe mark, but I also feel like it’s a good first singles ppv match and something Heyman would book. Hoping to drop recap over the next few days. Thanks a million for the feedback.

Reactions: Stojy and Dubble J

Tig

Reaction score
zew5biK6AgN0rLitwlXe-CJ3yTSuK9j4H14FyU3g-Gfzl2RF_bsQt1wUL-RqQRewbuqj44Mas6Q-NW0uMm5D7f9EERvN55ZF8iXugKaKaJygXTCPLkVsnvI80skY55NcU3VAeK824Mk6dlUT2mqrL5I

February ‘10
February was one of the most hotly anticipated months in Total Nonstop Action since Paul Heyman took over in October - by both the fans and the creative team. The Heyman-booked three-hour live television specials had been well received thus far and praised by critics. There was an undeniable air of excitement around proceedings as Heyman hurtled towards the first Pay-Per-View event since he took charge; Against All Odds. The iMPACT Zone sold out weeks in advance of the event and it quickly seemed like running the PPV in front of a paltry 1200 fans was a misstep. Heyman was reportedly fuming at the missed opportunity and vowed to run the PPVs in bigger arenas going forward. Aside from the location, there was an issue with run-time and how many matches to book for the event. Heyman reportedly had a little over three hours to play with but had pencilled in twelve potential matches - Kevin Nash and Sting were adamant that this was too swollen a card. Jeremy Borash suggested using their partnership with YouTube to air a free-to-view pre-show for the half-hour before the PPV proper and Kevin Nash even convinced Heyman to drop a planned match, offering his own match-up, saying it could be run on the go-home or the show following Against All Odds. This resulted in setting out an eleven-match (two on the pre-show) card for Against All Odds but not all were happy - namely Taz. Taz had been trying to push D’Angelo Dinero’s return for numerous weeks and how well “The Pope” went over in his on-screen return at 8 Card Stud seemed to indicate that Taz was somebody worth listening to. Reportedly, he was heated over disagreements regarding the planned main event finish and arguments about which matches should be featured on the main card as opposed to the pre-show.

Obviously, there was one match in particular that was never in any danger of being “relegated” to pre-show status: the confirmed main event for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship between reigning champion AJ Styles and 8-Card Stud winner Samoa Joe. The end of 8-Card Stud saw the two men stare down with a boisterous crowd chanting for Joe, an unusual situation for the babyface AJ to find himself in, however, the reactions for both men were nothing short of electric when they came out to sign the match contract on iMPACT. Both men signed the contract without a word but Joe seemed buoyed by the crowd support received in the wake of his 8-Card Stud victory and grabbed a microphone to tell AJ that the crowd were right at 8-Card Stud - he’s going to kill him. Joe explosively grabbed AJ and slammed him right through the table they signed the contract on with a huge uranage slam - AJ never even got to utter a word and lay dazed as Samoa Joe raised the TNA World Heavyweight Championship aloft. AJ Styles had an explosive interview on Xplosion where he declared that nobody touches his belt without consequence and made a remark that Joe hadn’t been held back because of management, he was held back because of himself. This was perceived by many to be a bit of a worked shoot from the champion, though no official party has confirmed the theory. The following week, Samoa Joe declared that he was undefeated since Paul Heyman took over and that he owned the six-sided ring. He said that anybody who lives in TNA does so only with his permission and that’s the only reason he ever holds himself back; if he didn’t there wouldn’t be a roster left. This remark brought out an irate AJ Styles who flung the championship belt at Joe’s feet and told him to take it if he had the balls. Joe laughed and bent down to pick up AJ’s belt but the second he laid a hand on it, AJ punted him directly in the face, legitimately breaking Joe’s nose. AJ went on a full assault, beating a bloodied Joe all over the ring and screaming that this was his ring and his belt. Despite missing a couple of shows recovering from the nose injury, Joe had the last laugh at their weigh-in on the Xplosion before Against All Odds, choking out AJ from behind as he stepped onto the scales to register his weight before declaring to the crowd that tomorrow night was the last they’d see of AJ for a very long time.

While the build for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship had gotten very heated very quickly, the same couldn’t be said for the build for the TNA Knockout’s Championship, which centred more around respect between two competitors. Hamada was scheduled for a championship address following her victory over ODB at 8-Card Stud, but in typical Hamada style she simply said she was “happy” but just wanted to fight; she certainly got one as ODB and Roxxi Laveuax hit the ring to commence a two-on-one beatdown. Hamada was saved by her ally Tara coming out, causing Roxxi and ODB to retreat up the ramp but not before ODB demanded a rematch for her belt. Hamada and Tara briefly conversed in the ring before they said ODB would be offered the same chance she offered Hamada last month: she could have her rematch if she and Roxxi could beat Hamada and Tara… in a street fight. The street fight on Xplosion was a bloody, violent affair that saw Hamada and Tara seemingly put away their rivals for now. The post-match celebration didn’t last long as the two bloodied Knockouts shared a quick embrace before Tara requested a microphone. Tara said she’d come back and helped Hamada against ODB and Roxxi numerous times because of what Hamada had promised her and that she wants to cash in on that promise for Against All Odds. The crowd and the commentary were a bit unsure as to what was being implied until Hamada took the microphone off her and told her she would be more than happy to defend her newly won Knockout’s Championship against her on the PPV.

In an encounter that had been brewing for a couple of weeks and perhaps as a result of the direct tension between TNA Founder Jeff Jarrett and new head honcho Paul Heyman, Jarrett found himself across the ring from Rob Van Dam - one of TNA’s newest marquee signings and a man who he’d engaged in a war of words throughout the previous month. Jarrett gave a hell of a performance, easily his best since Heyman debuted, but still fell short against a sensational Rob Van Dam. Jarrett actually seemed to take the defeat on the chin, accepting a post-match handshake and raising his fist to a cheering crowd as he walked up the ramp… until Monty Brown came running out and started talking hurriedly in Jarrett’s ear and pointing at the big screen where a replay of the finish was being shown… a replay which clearly showed that Jarrett’s foot was under the bottom rope and senior official Earl Hebner had missed it when counting the pin. Jeff’s eyes bulged and he shot RVD a death stare but RVD simply shrugged and did the R-V-D thumb taunt. Brown pulled an irate Jarrett to the back but that was never going to be the end. The next week as RVD came out to address the fans, Jarrett planted a guitar over the back of his head and cut a promo citing that there was a conspiracy afoot and that Heyman was playing favourites already and holding back the TNA Originals. He made a rallying cry to ask TNA Originals to step up and fight back against Heyman’s supposed corrupt reign of terror.

On Xplosion, RVD tried to get Jarrett back as he was making another speech in the ring about the corruption in TNA but got sent three-quarters of the way across the ring by Monty Brown. Brown said he believed in Jarrett and what he was saying and would be by his side. RVD went to Heyman and said that he didn’t want to be caught between Jeff and Paul’s drama but Jarrett had crossed a line (no pun intended) and RVD said he was fixing to light him up (pun intended). Heyman said Against All Odds was just around the corner and RVD knew what to do if he wanted to get his hands on Jarrett; RVD twice in the coming weeks challenged Jarrett to a match at Against All Odds but found himself face to face with first Sonjay Dutt, and second Petey Williams, as the two men returned to TNA, aligned with Jarrett, and tried to take RVD down - both failing in their singles matches against Mr Thursday Night. Finally, RVD gained some traction; Jarrett said he’d face him on one condition and motioned to the back. Monty Brown’s music hit and RVD readied himself for “The Alpha Male” but as he awaited Brown to come down the ramp, Brown, Dutt, and Williams jumped the guardrail and beat down RVD. Jarrett leaned over RVD and said The Originals were cleaning up this place and he’d face RVD at Against All Odds on the condition that… THE LOSER LEAVES TOWN!!!

In addition to the main Knockout and Male championships being defended at Against All Odds, every other belt was defended in some form at the Against All Odds event with the Tag, X, and SpikeTV Champions being booked for defences on the main show proper, and the Knockout’s Tag Championship being pencilled in as the main event of the YouTube pre-show. It had been widely expected that Heyman would take the opportunity to showcase all his champions at the first PPV he was taking charge of but what was not widely expected was the fact that not one but two championship belts would change hands between 8-Card Stud and Against All Odds. After three big defences for “El Intocable” against Prince Devitt, Booker T, and Scott Steiner, Marco Corleone’s stock had never been higher and with 7 star-chips inserted in his belt, it seemed as if he was rocketing towards a TNA World Heavyweight Championship opportunity. However, the first incidence of Heyman’s international partnership actually being negative occurred when Corleone was called back by home promotion AAA to promote a match for their upcoming Rey de Reyes PPV where “El Intocable” would challenge El Mesias for the AAA Mega Championship. Corleone was meant to be gone for less than a week and be back in time for Xplosion before Against All Odds where he would be able to carry out his mandatory weekly defence of the SpikeTV Championship. An aviation problem in the way of a grounded plane meant that “El Intocable” was unable to make the scheduled Xplosion event meaning he would not be able to make his weekly defence on SpikeTV programming. Luckily, the physical possession of the belt lay with Konnan who was in the country. Heyman wanted to uphold both the integrity of the belt and the deal with SpikeTV which resulted in Heyman declaring the championship vacant on Xplosion and announcing an impromptu match between a man who had been speaking out against him and the company, and complaining about being unfairly stripped of his Legends Championship, Eric Young, and the most exciting prospect to have emerged since Heyman took over… “The Lightning Flash” Kiyoshi.

Eric Young got on the microphone before the match and continued to lash out in bitter fashion about his unfair treatment since Heyman took over and said that he was being held back. Though similar to Jarrett’s comments since Heyman took over, the vibe of Young is presented more as a worked shoot and it seems to have more merit as it could be argued he has been slighted as opposed to Jarrett who was simply whining and looking for excuses for his long losing streak. EY stated that he was after being bumped from the Against All Odds card and had been left spinning his wheels all month instead of being featured on television. He said if anyone doubted what he was saying then they could just ask Big Kev. Commentary seemed a little awkward at this stage but there was one man who didn’t give a single damn about EY’s plight - Kiyoshi. As the bell rang and Eric was still busy concerning himself with mouthing off-microphone to the fans about his plight, Kiyoshi sized his opponent up and as soon as Eric turned to face him, nailed him with the spinning heel kick that nearly knocked out Kurt Angle the month previous. It was the sweetest of connections and less than five seconds later the bell was ringing again and “The Lightning Flash” Kiyoshi was being announced as the NEW SpikeTV Champion. The fans popped really loudly and Kiyoshi could scarcely believe it as the championship (sans the star-chips) was handed to him by Mark Johnson. Confetti fell to mark Kiyoshi capturing his first-ever championship on US soil but the celebration was cut short when Corleone’s manager Konnan came out spitting venom and said that Corleone’s flight had just gone “wheels up” in Mexico City and he would be here in time for Against All Odds tomorrow, urging Kiyoshi to “do the right thing” and defend his newly won belt against the man that never lost it - “El Intocable”. A fired-up Kiyoshi accepted and then nailed Konnan with a spinning heel kick to another large cheer before raising his SpikeTV Championship aloft.

One of the big talking points coming out of 8-Card Stud was centred around Suicide. The masked man seemed to have suffered some quite severe injuries during his match with Samoa Joe and was carted off in an ambulance following the encounter. As a result of this, Suicide was revealed to be Frankie Kazarian, a storied TNA competitor in his own right. Segments began airing on iMPACT and Xplosion of Frankie’s recovery in the hospital. It began with Traci Brookes trying to rouse Frankie who was physically recovering well but mentally seemed checked out, he even cited that he planning on retiring from professional wrestling. A visit from Jeremy Borash and Paul Heyman, and another from Frankie’s parents yielded the same result. There was a breakthrough when Frankie’s elderly grandfather - a proclaimed famous playwright and author of an international bestselling book - visited him and took a different approach than those before him; he dressed Kaz down, referring to him as Francis and saying that he had his family’s legacy to uphold and that should mean something. Kaz didn’t agree to anything but he seemed to be more positive than previously shown. Following an Amazing Red X-Division Championship defence against a game Chris Sabin, Frankie Kazarian returned to iMPACT garnering a loud ovation from the crowd. They quickly turned on him as he dismantled Amazing Red and whipped him headfirst into the steel ring-post on the outside. Frankie took the ring and began talking rather whimsically, nearly like a theatre performer, and said that he had been hiding for years from his “true self”. He stated that “Kazarian” had been X-Division Champion and “Suicide” had been X-Division Champion but that had all been a lie as he felt the need to conceal his “true self”. He said it was time for “Volume III: The Ballad of Francis Benedict Geraldman” and that going forward he would write his own destiny and henceforth be known as “The Author” Francis Benedict Geraldman. The fans mercilessly booed this new character change and it attracted a lot of good heat. Amazing Red happily accepted a defence for Against All Odds about the returned, and newly-heel, Francis Benedict Geraldman.

The tag team division had produced some good matches - namely between Lethal Consequences/British Invasion over the Tag Team Championships - but had suffered a little from the derailed Team 3D/Bad Intentions feud. Taz had been a big advocate for putting some more focus on the tag team division due to believing there was some great talent at their disposal and while Heyman had announced (to the creative team) his plans to have a Tag League running up to their next PPV, the booking of the division still seemed slightly muddled and without true direction in the build-up to Against All Odds. Beer Money and Bad Intentions fought to a fifteen-minute draw on an episode of iMPACT prompting Heyman to book a rematch between the two on Xplosion to decide who would be the number one contenders to face The British Invasion at Against All Odds. The match never got started as Homicide and Eddie Kingston took out both teams and cut a promo in the ring stating that Heyman had told them at 8-Card Stud to sort out their business with Bad Intentions before asking for a title match - they’d done just that, and waylaid Beer Money to boot. Heyman booked a match between champions The British Invasion and the team of Kingston and Homicide for iMPACT and it resulted in NEW Tag Team Champions as D’Angelo Dinero surprisingly came down and nullified Rob Terry’s presence at ringside and in a bizarre twist, colour commentator Taz locked in a rear naked choke on Doug Williams outside the ring as Kingston and Homicide double-teamed Magnus in the ring for the win. Taz refused to comment on what had transpired and an irate Beer Money and Bad Intentions demanded a title shot for Against All Odds on the basis that Kingston and Homicide had unfairly prevented them from earning their shots. British Invasion also demanded a rematch due to the nature in which they lost their championships - a little bit hypocritical of the former champs but nonetheless, Heyman saw an opportunity to solve it all in one go at Against All Odds and booked a four-way one-fall match between the teams with the championships on the line. It has been reported that this was initially going to be the planned main event of the pre-show but after a fiery argument with Taz, Heyman relented and put it on the main show proper.

There were three non-title matches (in addition to the aforementioned RVD/Double J “Loser Leaves Town” matches) that were hotly anticipated by TNA fans. Two had been built by the promotion since Heyman’s very first iMPACT in charge but one that many were tipping to steal the headlines at Against All Odds came about very quickly and was met with widespread acclaim in the internet wrestling community. Kurt Angle came out to speak to the fans following his extremely close defeat at the hands of AJ Styles and spoke of his desire to once again win the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. He said that whoever came out on top between Joe and AJ would have him to deal with, he said he might not hold the TNA World Heavyweight Championship but everybody knew that he was the best damn wrestler in TNA - cue “The Final Countdown” and a big reaction from those in attendance as “The American Dragon” Bryan Danielson made his first on-screen appearance in TNA. He told Kurt that it didn’t matter if he had been considered the best wrestler in TNA as he was now standing face-to-face with the best wrestler in the world. He told Kurt to forget his Joe’s and AJ’s and to concern himself with “The American Dragon” before challenging him to a match at Against All Odds. Kurt seemed genuinely amused that Danielson would be so brash as to challenge him for his debut match and told him that this wasn’t the minor leagues and while he admired his brass neck, if he wanted to challenge him, he’d have to earn it. Angle set Danielson the task of proving to him that he was as good as he claimed by winning a match by pinfall, a match by submission, and a match contested under “Pure Rules”. Danielson happily accepted and the fans who weren’t aware of Danielson’s prowess were treated to an incredible showcase over the next few weeks as Danielson pinned Stevie Richards, tapped out Consequences Creed, and beat Christopher Daniels in a “Pure Rules” match that went nearly twenty minutes. Angle provided in-depth commentary and expert analysis throughout these matches, joining Taz and Tenay in the booth for the series of matches that ran on iMPACT. As Danielson’s hand was raised in victory after dispatching Daniels in the “Pure Rules” environment, Kurt entered the ring and said he was impressed by his performances and he’d earned a shot at “The Wrestling Machine” setting up an internet dream match for Against All Odds.

The feud between Hernandez and Nigel McGuinness started out as simple sniping between a cocky newcomer and an established star who felt he was overdue a chance at the big time. The tensions were already building by way of McGuinness sneak-attacking SuperMex but it quickly turned south when the two met on New Year’s Eve: Impact and after illegally targetting the eyes of SuperMex, McGuinness found himself disqualified… and thrown off the ramp to boot. McGuinness retaliated by trying to cost Hernandez at every turn on the way to 8-Card Stud and eventually, he did cost him in his second-round match-up against Matt Morgan but barely an hour had passed when Hernandez exacted his revenge: he interfered in the main event and caused McGuinness to be the first eliminated. McGuinness talked a big game on the first iMPACT following 8-Card Stud and mocked Hernandez from the ring, hoping to bait SuperMex down, but surprisingly Hernandez allowed McGuinness to run his name through the mud without response. As McGuinness went to leave the arena later that night he was viciously attacked by Hernandez with a steel pipe, SuperMex taking out nearly three months of torment in a ferocious assault which ended with McGuinness getting his head put through the windscreen of a parked car. Hernandez was suspended for two weeks for the incident and McGuinness was ruled out of action for an indefinite period of time.

Two weeks passed and McGuinness gingerly trotted out to the ring in the iMPACT Zone, heavily bandaged and looking a lot worse for wear. Opening the show, he spoke about Hernandez and him and said it had gone way too far and he wanted to put an end to it. He wanted Hernandez to come down and clear the air once and for all and then the two of them could go their separate ways and never look back. SuperMex came down and seemed open to ending the feud that was derailing both men’s trajectories but of course, it was all a ruse from McGuinness. He struck Hernandez in the face with the brass knuckles and said that he’d been to see Heyman at the top of the show and Heyman had told him he wanted this ended once and for all at Against All Odds. McGuiness told Hernandez he wasn’t planning on waiting that long to end this and pummeled Hernandez in the left eye repeatedly with the brass knuckles, the eye he had previously targeted multiple times. He didn’t stop until he drew blood and the ire of the crowd. Security swarmed the ring but the damage had already been done. At the end of the show, McGuiness came out to the ring and demanded he be inserted into the TNA World Heavyweight Championship match at Against All Odds but was instead met by an eyepatch-wearing Hernandez who tore him apart and actually put him through the canvas of the ring with a top-rope Border Toss before declaring that Heyman had given him the go-ahead to announce that they would compete in the first-ever Three Degrees of Pain match at Against All Odds: a cage match where the first fall was decided by pinfall, the second by submission, and the third by escaping the cage.

One of the most heavily featured new stars of the Heyman era was the unhinged Jon Moxley. After initially debuting as a fan-boy of Mick Foley, Moxley shocked the world when he destroyed “The Hardcore Legend” during the close of New Year’s Eve Impact. He urged Foley to not retire until he faced him and said he wanted Foley to pass the moniker of “The Hardcore Legend” to him. Foley refused to budge and Moxley said he wouldn’t compete until Foley agreed to the match; a move which resulted in Heyman suspending him. Moxley interfered with the feed on the YouTube exclusive “The Hardway” and again reiterated his demands, again to no avail. At the end of Moxley’s suspension, he immediately stormed the ring and said that he was going to make Foley face him - no matter what it took. On Xplosion, Moxley showed up on a motorbike with a leather-clad female riding on the back, her face obscured by a motorcycle helmet and then Moxley declared he was opening up “The Jon Moxley Fight School of Hard Knocks” and that he would reveal his first two students in the coming weeks. Moxley continued to arrive with the mysterious woman on the back of his bike and he introduced his first student on iMPACT as being Dewey Foley… Mick’s son. Moxley said that due to the rigorous nature of the training that would take place in his school, he would have to wait until Dewey turned 18 on February 20th and could legally sign up for what was entailed.

Over the next few shows Moxley, alongside the mysterious female, described in macabre detail what his training would entail and that on the February 20th edition of Xplosion, Dewey would have his first lesson on his 18th birthday. The closing segment of the Xplosion segment saw the lights go out for nearly a minute and when they came back on, Dewey was handcuffed to a wooden torture rack in the middle of the ring, the ring ropes replaced by barbed wire, and various weapons strewn about the ring. The fans were booing from the moment they saw it and it only grew louder when Jon Moxley’s music hit the speaker system. The terrified look on Dewey’s face was enough to cause his father Mick Foley to race down to the ring, frantically trying to untie him. The music stopped and Jon Moxley appeared on the big screen on his motorcycle. The female companion, as always, sat on the back. Moxley told Foley that if he wasn’t going to allow him to give his first student his first lesson, he’d just have to deliver a lesson to his second student instead. The leather-clad female took off her helmet showing herself to be Mick’s sixteen-year-old daughter, Noelle. Mick had a more furious look than ever before but just as he went to leave the ring… he got clocked in the back of the head with a steel chair by Dewey. Moxley rode down to the ring with Noelle on the back and beat down Foley, tossing him into the barbed-wire ropes and tying him to the torture rack. He picked up a baseball bat covered in nails and demanded that Heyman make the match for Against All Odds. Foley began screaming from his supine position that he accepted the match, he’d fight Moxley. Moxley was delighted… and rammed the baseball bat into the chest of Foley for good measure before the broadcast cut. The following week, SpikeTV representatives said they couldn’t control a PPV event but did not want the match promoted on any SpikeTV programming in any shape or form. Heyman did a state of address where he declared that the Florida Wresting Commission were not allowing them to run the match at Against All Odds but Mick Foley cut an impassioned plea to Heyman telling him that all he needed to do was allow Foley and Moxley to enter the arena on the 28th. He didn’t care if the match wasn’t official, and he didn’t think Moxley would either, thus leading to an unsanctioned match between Foley and Moxley at Against All Odds.

In other news, Heyman said he would reveal the schedule for the new PPV locations and the plans for the upcoming Tag League following Against All Odds. Rachel Summerlyn had a rematch with Daffney and again came out on top, while Awesome Kong continued to squash local talent. The team formerly known as Aussie Open announced that their new tag team name was “Circa 89” and they were granted a championship match with Knockout Tag Team Champions Sarita and Taylor Wilde (due to their performances in tag team action during the previous month) which would serve as the pre-show main event while Lethal Consequences would face off against Motor City Machine Guns in what is sure to be a high-octane, pre-show opener. Another small tidbit was that Cody Deaner had continued to beg for his job. He found himself rejected… but a small segment on Xplosion showed him finding the discarded Suicide mask in the trash outside the iMPACT Zone.

+Sonjay Dutt, Petey Williams

~Homicide and Eddie Kingston are the new Tag Team Champions, Kiyoshi is the new SpikeTV Champion

}{Aussie Open are now Circa 89, Suicide/Frankie Kazarian is now Francis Benedict Geraldman

Against All Odds
======================================================
February 28th, 2010

live from The iMPACT Zone
Orlando, Florida
PRE-SHOW OPENER//15 minute time limit
tag team match
Lethal Consequences vs Motor City Machine Guns
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
PRE-SHOW MAIN EVENT//15 minute time limit
tag team match for the Knockout’s Tag Team Championships
Circa 89 vs Sarita & Taylor Wilde ©
MATCH ONE//20 minute time limit
singles match
“The American Dragon” Bryan Danielson vs “The Wrestling Machine” Kurt Angle
MATCH TWO//30 minute time limit
singles match for the TNA SpikeTV Championship
“Lightning Flash” Kiyoshi © vs “El Intocable” Marco Corleone
MATCH THREE//20 minute time limit
loser leaves town
“Mr Thursday Night” Rob Van Dam vs “The King of the Mountain” Jeff Jarrett
MATCH FOUR//30 minute time limit
four-way elimination tag team match for the TNA World Tag Team Championships
Eddie Kingston & Homicide © vs The British Invasion vs Bad Intentions vs Beer Money
MATCH FIVE//30 minute time limit
singles match for the TNA Knockouts Championship
“The Black Widow” Tara vs Hamada ©
MATCH SIX//no time limit
three degrees of pain
“SuperMex” Hernandez vs Nigel McGuinness
MATCH SEVEN//30 minute time limit
singles match for the TNA X-Division Championship
Amazing Red © vs “The Author” Francis Benedict Geraldman
MATCH EIGHT//no time limit
unsanctioned match
Jon Moxley vs “The Hardcore Legend” Mick Foley
MAIN EVENT//no time limit
singles match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
“The Phenomenal” AJ Styles © vs “The Nation of Violence” Samoa Joe

Editor's Note: Felt good to get that one out seeing as it was the first PPV-build recap - sorry, that meant it was naturally a little longer! Huge thanks to @Starlight Kid for picking Danielson's first PPV opponent. Think she picked a banger! I'll run another contest for this event but not before we get the TNAwrestling.com exclusive "Journey to Against All Odds"! Thanks for all the support as always, and a special thanks to those that voted me fourth (!!!) in the BTBOTM last month. Love you all. Tig.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I give the people what they want.

kurt-angle-yeah.gif

Entrance%2Bwith%2BTitle.gif

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Danielson vs Perc Angle gonna be wild. I defo would have said Shark Boy if I won that contest though.

Reactions: Tig

Stojy

Reaction score
Against All Odds card is pretty damn stacked. AJ/Joe and Danielson/Angle will both be great. Love the build for Moxley/Foley. A really creative way of including Foley's kids, terrific angle. RVD/Jarrett build was solid enough and I completely expect RVD to go over, considering he's the new shiny toy on TNA programming.

Thing I'm probably most excited about is Kazarian becoming 'The Author'. This character has me real excited. Feel like there is the potential for this character to be immense, can't wait to see how you progress with that. Legitimately only real bit of feedback I could provide is I felt that McGuiness' attack with the brass knucks on the eye should have been enough to keep Hernandez down. The whole eye patch wearing revenge bit should have been the following week, to further sell the impact of the initial attack, imo. That felt a bit hot shotted to me for a one-night angle, but even still, the build itself for the match is quite good.

I really enjoyed the read; you've got me impressed and ready to continue following. Finally, props on the Circa 89 name change, I know that was something of a problem point for you.

Tig

Reaction score
Danielson vs Perc Angle gonna be wild. I defo would have said Shark Boy if I won that contest though.

thank Rosie for that! And ofc. Ofc you would have.

Against All Odds card is pretty damn stacked. AJ/Joe and Danielson/Angle will both be great. Love the build for Moxley/Foley. A really creative way of including Foley's kids, terrific angle. RVD/Jarrett build was solid enough and I completely expect RVD to go over, considering he's the new shiny toy on TNA programming.

Thing I'm probably most excited about is Kazarian becoming 'The Author'. This character has me real excited. Feel like there is the potential for this character to be immense, can't wait to see how you progress with that. Legitimately only real bit of feedback I could provide is I felt that McGuiness' attack with the brass knucks on the eye should have been enough to keep Hernandez down. The whole eye patch wearing revenge bit should have been the following week, to further sell the impact of the initial attack, imo. That felt a bit hot shotted to me for a one-night angle, but even still, the build itself for the match is quite good.

I really enjoyed the read; you've got me impressed and ready to continue following. Finally, props on the Circa 89 name change, I know that was something of a problem point for you.

I was weary of over-stacking the AAO card but seeing as it’s Heyman’s first PPV in charge, I felt like it was realistic enough for him to stack it and kind of have it as his “full arrival”. Sure am excited for the 3 matches you mentioned myself! Thanks for the Mox/Foley comments as I thought it was teetering on the line of being acceptable or not. Tbh it’s not an angle I’d have booked with a different figure-head in charge. I think it’s something Heyman would do though.

“The Author” Francis Benedict Geraldman was one of my very first ideas in planning this BTB. Really hoping I can execute my vision for the character over the next few updates as I’ve definitely got plans for him to be a mainstay in the upper echelons of the card - probably not all the time but definitely want him to be perceived above the level he was at irl.

I totally agree on Hernandez/McGuinness - this is one of my feuds that began in my very first update and I had mentioned in previous updates about McGuinness targeting the eye of SuperMex; to be frank, I think I got overly excited at this stage of writing and didn’t fully think the timeline through in the closing stages. I definitely should’ve left the eye-patch revenge and Three Degrees of Pain announcement until the following week.

Hope I can continue impressing and keep you as a reader! Circa 89 ftw. Appreciated all you guys giving advice on that. It may seem minor but I am concerned with presenting things as at least somewhat realistic. Well, as realistic as can be expected in an alternate timeline. Thanks again, Stojy.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
Card looks stacked for AAO - particularly intrigued by the Hernandez/McGuinness match. AJ v Joe should main event all of your ppvs.

Tig

Reaction score
0NwP0p3mTLIG0vRxB6HuT7cuBS0CNJbncjuQe-f3ZrY0T_v1pb6ydnsQptn8tE8Q03kDCcpOXZq7pcqWqAKmqnw3TxRfcWh8eyqCEl5uOTpk-nezNvYtM1jIKDTHH5nb_ypbSOwa4ceJ_rbYekV2SPc

“Journey to Against All Odds”
Top 10 Moments
-------------------------------------
10. AJ Won’t Back Down
iMPACT - 11th of Feb, 2010

The 1,200-strong crowd packed into the iMPACT Zone immediately let their voices be heard as the 8-Card Stud winner strides confidently down the ramp. A white towel is strewn over his head in typical fashion and one must assume that underneath, Joe is grinning like a Cheshire cat on account of the chant being echoed around the arena by the boisterous crowd.

JOE!

JOE!

JOE!

JOE!

JOE!

Mike Tenay: “Listen to the crowd, Taz! Listen to the support for the ‘Nation of Violence’ Samoa Joe! He’s got to be feeling confident ahead of his February 28th showdown with AJ Styles at Against All Odds for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship!”

Taz: “Maaan, my boy Joe has been on an absolute tear these last coupla months - I damn sure wouldn’t wanna be AJ right now! If ya ask me, his reign is in serious danger.”

SoCal Val hands Samoa Joe a microphone on the outside of the ring before Joe stomps up the steel steps entering the ring between the middle and top ropes. He confidently walks into the middle of the ring and does his cut-throat gesture before explosively raising his hand to a loud cheer, his towel falling off his head as he gutturally roars. He has a look of pure intensity in his eyes as he stares directly into the hard camera.

Samoa Joe: “Are you trying to piss me off, AJ?”

A simple sentence bluntly delivered by Joe causes the fans in attendance to cheer once again.

Samoa Joe: “I saw your little interview on Xplosion, AJ. You must have thought you were pretty clever, huh? Talking about how things are run, talking about what you mean to TNA, talking about… me. You dumb son of a bitch. It was all going so well too, AJ. Hell, you had my interest. If I were a fan sitting at home I’d even say I’d have been supporting you but I’m not a fan sitting at home. I’m the man that you have to defend your TNA World Heavyweight Championship against in less than three weeks. I’m the man… you decided to take a shot at in your little interview on Xplosion. AJ, AJ, AJ… why couldn’t you just keep your freaking mouth shut? You could’ve said what you said without taking a shot at me. You’re either the dumbest person in the back… or the bravest.”

Joe smirks a little and tosses the microphone into his other hand.

Samoa Joe: “You want to stand there and act real tough, dontcha, AJ? You want to say that people can only touch your TNA World Heavyweight Championship with your permission? Let’s take a second to address this: Who the hell are you to tell me what I can and can’t do? Ever since Paul Heyman took over this company and I’ve been given a fair crack, I’ve been undefeated. I’ve destroyed everyone that’s crossed my path. You wanna talk about permission, AJ? Anyone living and breathing in TNA is only doing so with my permission. The only reason I hold myself back is because if I didn’t… there wouldn’t be a damn roster left! Let me be very freaking clear: I do whatever I want. That championship is mine and I’ll lay my hands on it whenever I damn please!”

Taz: “It looks like the champ has somethin’ to say about that!”

Mike Tenay: “And just take a look at AJ’s face, Taz! The champion seems… well, less than pleased!”

Taz: “Call it how it is, Tenay! AJ’s freakin’ pissed!!!”

The crowd cheers as AJ Styles comes storming down the ramp, jaw-jacking at the hulking Samoa Joe who holds the ring, unflinching. AJ storms through the ropes and flings the TNA World Heavyweight Championship at the feet of Joe. Red-faced and irate, AJ Styles yells at Joe, “Take it! Take it if YOU HAVE THE BALLS!”.

OOOOHHHH!

Taz: “You won’t have to tell Joe twice, that’s for damn sure!”

Samoa Joe laughs softly, a direct contrast to the infuriated AJ, before slowly leaning down over the belt. His hand makes the briefest of contact with the metal faceplate of the championship belt and-THWAAACK!!!

The crowd come unglued as AJ viciously kicks Joe right in the face, holding back nothing as he unleashes a vicious volley with his right foot.

Mike Tenay: “AJ WITH THE PUNT, AJ WITH THE PUNT!!!”

Taz: “DAMN!!! Check out Joe, there’s blood EVERYWHERE! That looks like a broken nose, partner!”

A dazed and bloodied Samoa Joe tries to throw his hands up but it’s futile as AJ Styles begins lighting him up with a series of kicks and punches. Blood splatters are all over the ring as AJ forces Joe into a turnbuckle and slaps him in the face, “This is my ring, Joe, MY RING!”. AJ turns and steps away from the cornered Joe, soaking in the electric reaction from the crowd.

Taz: “Talk about sending a message!”

Mike Tenay: “Right you are partn- PELE KICK! PELE KICK FROM AJ!!!”

The onslaught hasn’t ended and as Joe collapses out of the corner, AJ deftly hops onto the top turnbuckle. He takes a second to set his trajectory in his mind's eye and then leaps off with a picture-perfect Phoenix Splash, slamming into Joe’s sternum. The crowd are going wild as AJ picks up the TNA World Heavyweight Championship belt, looks down at Joe and then shouts for all to hear: “And this is MY BELT!!!”

Mike Tenay:
“The message from AJ Styles is clear: that’s his championship - hands off! What a statement of intent from the champion!”

Taz: “I dunno Tenay, I think all this is going to do is make Joe even angrier than he already is… AJ might regret this.”

9. Tara Collects Her Due
Xplosion - 6th of Feb, 2010

The referee slams his hand into the mat three times as a bloodied Hamada pins ODB amidst the rubble of a broken table. The bell begins ringing loudly as the fans cheer.

David Penzer: “The winners of the match - TARA AND HAMADA!!!”

The fans continue to cheer as Hamada is presented with her Knockouts Championship. She raises it aloft as Roxxi Laveuax pulls ODB out of the ring to help her to the back.

Mike Tenay: “Hamada and Tara emerge victorious following a tough street fight against ODB and Roxxi Laveuax. What a performance from all four Knockouts.”

Don West: “Tough? TOUGH?? That was absolutely barbaric, Mike! You won’t see any other wrestling promotion with a women’s division like we have here in TNA! You won’t get this content anywhere else on the planet!”

Mike Tenay: “Something for all involved to hang their hat on, no doubt. I can’t help but feel that Hamada will be particularly pleased with the outcome. ODB had to win this match to get a rematch for the TNA Knockouts Championship and with her seemingly out of the equation, you have to imagine Hamada has done her championship reign a huge favour tonight!”

Don West: “Be that as it may, Mike, when one challenger is vanquished, another emerges. What we all want to know is simple: who’s going to be next?”

In the ring, Tara has re-entered following her tumble to the outside with Roxxi and she quickly runs over to embrace Hamada. Both have crimson masks following the gruelling street fight but they look like they couldn’t care less as they hug in the centre of the ring. Tara raises Hamada’s hand and both take a few seconds to soak in the reaction of the crowd before breaking the celebration. Hamada turns to leave the ring but Tara stops her with a sudden hand on the shoulder. Hamada slowly turns around, a knowing look on her face. They speak quietly before Tara gestures for a microphone.

Mike Tenay: “A big assist has to go to Tara not only for her performance tonight but for having Hamada’s back against Roxxi and ODB over the past few weeks. It looks like she has something to say to her ally in the midst of victory.”

Tara has a microphone in her hand and paces slightly, talking without looking directly at Hamada.

Tara: “You know ever since Paul took charge of the company, I felt like this company was finally in a position to really go somewhere, I felt like TNA could really make a huge leap forward and I think it’s safe to say that it has.”

TNA!

TNA!

TNA!

Tara: “When Hamada reached out and asked for help against Roxxi and ODB, it seemed like a good time for me to come back. It seemed like the perfect reason to get involved in TNA’s new direction. I mean why wouldn’t I want to come back and give that dirty bitch some payback?”

The crowd pops at the reference to ODB and Tara’s feud leading into Bound For Glory last year. Tara finally looks at Hamada.

Tara: “I didn’t even think twice about it. You asked me to come back and I did.”

The fans clap politely at the behest of Hamada who is still all smiles in the ring.

Tara: “But make no mistake about it… I was always going to come back. I have unfinished business in the Knockout division and what you offered me just brought forward my planned timeline.”

The crowd hushs a little as they sense that things are getting a bit more serious.

Mike Tenay: “What’s Tara alluding to?”

Don West: “I’ve a good idea and if I’m right… buckle into your seat, Tenay!”

Hamada slowly stops smiling, realising that Tara isn’t just going to celebrate their victory and talk about how they’ve overcome Roxxi and ODB.

Tara: “I came back and helped you against Roxxi and ODB, numerous times in fact, but I’m not going to pretend it was purely out of the kindness of my heart… you promised me something, Hamada, and I want to cash in on that promise at Against All Odds.”

The crowd begins to stir as Hamada holds her hand out to Tara, looking for her to pass over the microphone. Tara plops it into her hand and Hamada takes a few seconds to look deeply into her eyes before slowly raising the microphone to her mouth and speaking in broken English.

Hamada: “You help me. That makes me HAPPY! What make me even bigger happy… is promise. You want this?”

Hamada raises the Knockout’s Championship right in front of Tara as the crowd begins to grow a little louder.

Hamada: “Against All Odds?”

The crowd get even louder as Tara nods her head in affirmation. Hamada’s eyes bug out as she screams into the microphone.

Hamada: “YOU’RE ON!!!”

The crowd pop loudly as Tara nods her head contently.

Don West: “OH MY GOD! What a BLOCKBUSTER announcement live on Xplosion!!!”

Mike Tenay: “This is HUGE! A dream match set for Against All Odds - Hamada will defend her Knockout’s Championship against Tara on February 28th LIVE on Pay-Per-View!!!”

Hamada sticks out her hand and Tara wastes no time shaking it, sealing the deal for the championship match Hamada seemingly promised her in exchange for her assistance against ODB and Roxxi.

8. The Pope And… Taz? Get Involved In The Tag Title Match
iMPACT - 18th of Feb, 2010

A fired-up Homicide taunts the crowd in the iMPACT Zone after delivering a debilitating backbreaker to young British star, Brutus Magnus. Homicide roughly stomps on the head of Magnus and propels himself against the ring ropes only for Rob Terry to trip him from the outside. As Homicide falls flat on his face, and a booing crowd lets the smirking Rob Terry know what they think of him, Mike Tenay admonishes the tactics on commentary.

Mike Tenay: “I’m sick of this! I’m sick of Rob Terry and The British Invasion sullying the name of tag team wrestling here in TNA! Eddie Kingston and Homicide have fought like their lives depend on it here tonight but any time they get going, Rob Terry runs interference! When is the match official Andrew Thomas going to put a stop to this? When is somebody going to do something about The British Invasion?”

Taz: “Damn right, partner…”

As Eddie Kingston enters the ring and attempts to remonstrate with Andrew Thomas, Doug Wiliams jumps into the ring and begins laying the boot into Homicide alongside his partner, Magnus. They force him out of the ring under the bottom rope which allows Rob Terry to rough him up a bit. Terry gets a few blows in before placing Homicide between his legs.

Mike Tenay: “COME ON REFEREE! Look at what’s happening on the outside! If Terry gets this powerbomb off, this match is as good as over!”

Mike Tenay: “What’s this!? It’s The Pope!!! D’Angelo Dinero is making a bee-line for ringside and he looks furious, Taz! … Taz?”

The crowd are on their feet cheering as D’Angelo Dinero comes charging down to ringside. Sensing that a new threat is incoming, Terry abandons the powerbomb attempt and goes to meet Dinero. The two immediately meet in a flurry of punches as Williams leaves the ring to retrieve Homicide.

Mike Tenay (muffled off-mic): “What’s he doing? … No, I don’t know.”

Williams rolls Homicide into the ring as Andrew Thomas leans over the top rope trying to get the attention of the brawling D’Angelo Dinero and Rob Terry. Terry goes to whip Dinero but Dinero turns the tables and sends the big man crashing into the steel steps leading to the ring. Magnus holds Homicide in place in the ring as Williams climbs onto the apron, a double-team move on the mind of the champions - BUT WILLIAMS IS SUDDENLY YANKED OFF THE APRON!!! Williams smashes his face on the hard part of the ring on the way down and is immediately locked into a rear-naked choke… BY TAZ?!?! The crowd are going nuts as Magnus screams at the two on the outside. Taz discards the unconscious Williams to the side and gives Magnus the middle finger.

Mike Tenay: “Folks, I don’t quite know what’s happening here but I do know one thing: Magnus needs to focus on what’s happening in the ring.”

Magnus decides to turn around RIGHT INTO A HEADBUTT FROM HOMICIDE! Homicide looks over at Eddie, nods his head, and whips him RIGHT INTO A SPINNING BACKFIST!!!

Mike Tenay: “OH MY GOD! Magnus is out, Magnus is out!!!”

Indeed, Magnus does look out as he collapses into the waiting arms of Homicide, but Homicide is taking no chances as he hoists him up and LANDS THE COP KILLA!!! Andrew Thomas has lost complete control of this one but the ring is now clear as Homicide jumps on Magnus, hooking the leg.

ONE!

TWO!

THREEEEEEEEE!!!!!

DING-DING-DING!

The crowd are completely hyped, some unsure of what is happening until Christy Hemme begins making the announcement.

Christy Hemme: “Ladies and gentlemen, your winners by pinfall and NEEEEEEEWWW TNA World Tag Team Champions; EDDIE KINGSTON AND HOMICIDE!!!”

The crowd continue showering the duo with praise as they are handed the gorgeous championship belts. D’Angelo Dinero enters the ring and hugs both men before lifting their arms in the air alongside the TNA World Tag Team Championships, a serious-looking Taz standing at ringside with his arms crossed, nodding his head in approval.

7. The Double J Conspir-a-say
iMPACT - 11th of Feb, 2010

Rob Van Dam plays to the fans from the ring, soaking in the adoration being bestowed upon him by the rabid TNA fans. He does his signature R-V-D taunt before getting handed a microphone by SoCal Val. He brings it to his lips but has to pause as the fans start chanting.

R-V-D!

R-V-D!

R-V-D!

Mister Thursday Night smiles broadly as the fans repeatedly chant his initials. He nods his head, allowing them to continue for a few moments before motioning for them to quieten down. They oblige and Van Dam once again brings the microphone upwards. He opens his mouth and- CRAAAAACCCK!!!! Rob Van Dam crumples to the ground in a heap, a furious-looking Jeff Jarrett standing over him, broken guitar in hand.

Taz: “What the hell, Jarrett!? That’s a god-damn living legend you’ve just blindsided!”

Mike Tenay: “What gives, Jeff? WHAT GIVES? We know you’re pissed off about the match last week but you can’t go around acting like that!”

Jeff Jarrett swoops down and picks up RVD’s fallen microphone, choosing to ignore the baying crowd and their insults. Curiously, he walks over towards the edge of the ring, looking out at Taz and Tenay.

Jeff Jarrett: “If you two fellas could keep your mouths shut for a couple of minutes, that’d be great… ‘cause good ol’ Double J has somethin’ to say!”

Taz: “Asshole…”

The one-worded remark seems to be indicative that the commentary team are going to agree to be quiet for a couple of minutes, despite their obvious displeasure. The crowd on the other hand, don’t seem like they want to let Jarrett speak, one particularly vocal fan yelling out, “Jarrett, YOU FUCKING SUCK!” to a large cheer. Jarrett charges over and leans over the top rope, staring directly at the fan.

Jeff Jarrett: “We gotta tough guy. Why don’t ya come on up into the ring and say that to my face?”

The camera trains in on the sizeable-looking fan wearing an RVD shirt. He shrugs his shoulders and motions to the security at ringside.

Jeff Jarrett: “Oh, don’t you mind them. Stand aside, boys. This guy wants some, let him come get it from The Chosen One. I ain’t afraid of this fat sack of shit; I’m the world’s greatest singer, the world’s greatest entertainer, and lard-ass is fixin’ to find out that I’m the world’s greatest wrestler! Let him on up!”

The crowd is abuzz as security stands aside. The fan nods his head, letting the crowd reaction build, before slapping his chest a few times. As soon as he swings one foot over the guardrail, Jarrett sics the security on him.

Jeff Jarrett: “What the hell are ya’ll doin’!? You can’t just let anybody into the iMPACT Zone! Stop that fat sonovabitch! Do your damn job!!!”

The crowd boos loudly as the security swarms the fan, forcing him back into his row of seats. Jarrett tilts his head back and laughs before delivering a kick to the downed RVD. He smiles insincerely at the hard camera before uttering three words.

Jeff Jarrett: “Ain’t I great?”

The fan's response lets Jarrett know what they think of that particular statement.

Jeff Jarrett: “No, seriously, I am. Sure, my recent record tells a different story but I’m here to let ya’ll know that that’s nothin’ but a damn tall tale! You see, folks, here’s somethin’ ya don’t know: there’s a conspiracy in TNA. That’s right, there’s a conspiracy afoot and it’s workin’ to try and undo everything that made TNA great, startin’ with ol’ Double J! Ya’ll know who’s at the center of it, dontcha? Paul Heyman!”

The crowd continue to deride what Jarrett is saying, shaking their heads.

Jeff Jarrett: “I haven’t won a match in damn near three months! What happened three months ago? Paul Heyman took over TNA. Boo all you want but ya’ll know it’s true - The King of The Mountain doesn’t go on no three-month losing streak without some serious foul play involved. Ya see I told ya’ll already. I told ya’ll when…”

Jarrett kicks the still-recovering RVD once again.

Jeff Jarrett: “When this doped-up reject set foot in this company. Heyman’s fixin’ to sign his friends to big-money contracts and forget all about the pillars of this company, the TNA originals! See, Heyman brings this waste of space into the company and puts him straight into the 8-Card Stud tournament at the expense of all those fellas in the back who’ve been here fighting, sweating, and bleeding for years. I told everyone this would only be the start of it and I was damn right! Ya’ll saw with your own two eyes last week; Rob Van Dam got the win over me, The Chosen One… but he had to cheat and skive like the two-bit thug that he is! There ain’t no planet or timeline where a guy like this beats a guy like me. The deck is stacked, you best start believin’ it. They’re startin’ with me ‘cause I’m The King of The Mountain, but they’re coming for ya’ll. Mark my words, Heyman’s playin’ favourites and it’s only gonna get worse from here on out. It’s as obvious as the day is long - heck, even the security are better at keeping worthless pieces of trash out of TNA.”

The fans take exception to Jarrett’s reference to what transpired with the fan earlier. Jarrett seems to have conveniently forgotten that he goaded the fan in the first place.

Jeff Jarrett: “Paul Heyman is going to corrupt this fine company from the inside out unless… unless we stop them. I’m making a plea here folks, a plea to the fine TNA originals in the back or watchin’ at home, to stand up and be counted for. Stand with me, J-E-double F, J-A-double R-E-double T… JEFF JARRETT!!! I will lead the originals against the corrupt reign of terror afoot in TNA. Together, we will stop this conspiracy and get back to what’s right. Don’t doubt yourself fellas, just look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself one simple question: ain’t I great?”

The fans begin throwing some trash towards the ring as Jarrett flings the microphone down on the canvas. He spreads his arms before taking his leave from the ring.

Mike Tenay: “Well… uh… I guess Jeff Jarrett thinks there’s some sort of conspiracy against him?”

Taz: “Look, I know Paul well and I’m tellin’ ya right now his only intentions with TNA are to take it to the next level. The guy is a genius and we’re lucky to have him here in TNA. Sure, Jarrett was on the end of a bad call last week but he’s been in the business long enough to know mistakes happen. To be blunt, he sounds like a little bitch coming out here and talking about a conspiracy.”

Mike Tenay: “A bad call indeed, partner, and let’s not forget that doesn’t account for all the other losses Jarrett has occurred over the last three months. It started with Hernandez, quickly followed by- WHAT’S JARRETT DOING!?”

Jarrett has returned to the ring and just as RVD has gotten to his feet, he plants him back down with The Stroke. He grabs the microphone and addresses RVD who is laid out amidst a pile of broken guitar shards.

Jeff Jarrett: “And don’t think I’ve forgotten about your part in all of this… SLAP NUTS!!!”

6. “The Lightning Flash” Wins SpikeTV Championship
Xplosion - 27th of Feb, 2010

Senior match official Earl Hebner finishes doing his pre-match checks of Eric Young, satisfied that the former TNA Legend’s Champion isn’t concealing any foreign objects in his attire as Mike Tenay and Don West work to put over the impromptu championship match.

Don West: “This is just about the damnedest thing I’ve seen on Xplosion, Tenay! A TNA SpikeTV Championship match between Eric Young and “The Lightning Flash” Kiyoshi… BUT NEITHER OF THEM ARE THE CHAMPION!!!”

Mike Tenay: “That’s right, partner! This impromptu match has been put together on account of “El Intocable” Marco Corleone being unable to make his mandatory weekly defence of the SpikeTV Championship and Paul Heyman picked two men that are certain to tear the roof off the place!”

Don West: “Be that as it may, you can be sure ‘El Intocable’ is going to have something to say about this as soon as he gets back from Mexico - the guy was on course for a TNA World Heavyweight Championship match!”

Mike Tenay: “Be that as it may, the rules surrounding the SpikeTV Championship are quite clear: it must be defended weekly on Spike TV, and failure to do so for any reason will result in the champion being stripped. Harsh, perhaps, but they’re the rules, Don, and now we’re moments away from finding out who will be crowned the new TNA SpikeTV Champion!”

Don West: “LIVE, ON XPLOSION!!!”

DING-DING!

The opening bell rings loud and clear, the two men in the match-up showing contrasting emotions. With an opportunity to win his first-ever championship on US soil, Kiyoshi appears calm and composed, ready for the fight to come, but Eric Young, the scorned former TNA Legend’s Champion who feels like his title was unfairly ripped away is frothing at the mouth. He takes a step towards Kiyoshi, jaw-jacking as he approaches, “Get the hell out of here! That should have always been MY championsh-”

SPINNING HEEL KICK FROM KIYOSHI!!!

Don West: “KIYOSHI ROCK YOUNG - KIYOSHI ROCKS YOUNG!!!”

Mike Tenay: “OH MY GOD, THIS COULD BE IT ALREADY!!!”

The crowd explode as Eric Young crumples to the mat in a heap, Kiyoshi wasting no time in leaping on the fallen E-Y. The crowd shout the count as Earl Hebner slides to the ground and slams his hand into the ground.

ONE!

Don West: “Is this…”

TWO!

Don West: “Mike….”

THREEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Don West: “MIKE!!! HE DID IT, HE FREAKING DID IT!!!!”

DING-DING-DING!

David Penzer:
“Here is your winner aaaaand NEW TNA SPIKETV CHAMPION, ‘The Lightning Flash’... KIIIIIIYOOOOSSSHIIIIII!!!”

The crowd erupts in pandemonium as confetti begins to rain down from the ceiling, Eric Young coming too just in time to see Hebner hand Kiyoshi the silver-plated championship with the white strap. Kiyoshi falls to his knees with the championship belt in his hands, his joy is evident for all in the arena to see.

Mike Tenay: “This is quite the story, folks. Just three months ago, you’d have to have figured that Kiyoshi was a name potentially on the chopping block when Paul Heyman took the reigns in Total Nonstop Action, but here we are - Kiyoshi is a champion!!!”

Don West: “The guy kept his head down and worked his damn ass off and here tonight we see him get his reward. You don’t want to get ahead of yourself but you have to wonder maybe, just maybe, could he go the whole hog and get the World Heavyweight Championship match at the end of it?”

Mike Tenay: “What was once unthinkable is now potentially a reality for the Japanese fighter and I for one, think that it’s going to take a lot to stop-”

The confetti stops falling and the crowd go quiet as Konnan marches out onto the stage, applauding the new champion.

Konnan: “Bravo, my amigo, bravo. You’ve won all over the boys in the back, you’ve won over all these fans, you’ve won the SpikeTV Championship. Enjoy tonight, man, ‘cause ‘El Intocable’ is on the first flight out of Mexico City tomorrow morning. He WILL be at Against All Odds and if you’ve got any freakin’ cahoneys or respect for this business, you’ll give Marco a chance to regain what he never lost. So, the question is, ‘Lightning Flash’ are you going to be man? Or are you just a little bitch who fluked into that championship?”

The crowd boo Konnan’s intrusion but simmer down when Kiyoshi gets hold of a microphone. In broken English the face-painted Kiyoshi roars into the microphone.

Kiyoshi: “Lightning Flash… NO BITCH! Against All Odds… WE! WILL! FIGHT!!!!”

The crowd roar as Kiyoshi does a cut-throat taunt and sticks out his tongue before raising the SpikeTV Championship high above his head. Konnan smirks and nods his head, satisfied that the championship Marco Corleone never lost will soon be back in his grasp.

Mike Tenay: “You spend years toiling to get to the top and Kiyoshi is about to find out; as soon as you get there, somebody is waiting to pull you straight back down and unfortunately for him, that somebody is a pissed-off, undefeated, Marco Corleone.”

5. Best In TNA… Best In The World?
iMPACT - 4th of Feb, 2010

The crowd explode in a frenzy as Kurt Angle’s music hits the speakers. As Angle rises up from underneath the stage in his custom-made elevator, Tenay and Taz speak about his match at 8-Card Stud.

Taz: “OHHH! Here we go, Mike! I’d a feeling we’d be hearing from this man sooner rather than later!”

Mike Tenay: “That’s right, Taz, The Olympic Gold Medalist is sure to have a lot to say following his show-stopping match with AJ Styles at 8-Card Stud. Two of the best went toe-to-toe for over twenty minutes last Thursday night and Angle was mere seconds away from reclaiming the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.”

Taz: “Angle seemed to have the match wrapped up, he’d that Ankle Lock on tight, but somehow, someway, AJ Styles managed to turn it around and steal the victory.”

Mike Tenay: “An amazing counter by AJ saw him get the flash pin on Angle, but everyone watching in the arena and at home knows it could’ve gone either way. Kurt can consider himself very unlucky.”

Kurt Angle is wearing a black TNA tee shirt and denim jeans but has a stern expression on his face that belies his casual attire. There is no pandering to the fans as he gets right down to business in the middle of the ring.

Kurt Angle: “I’ll give credit where it’s due: last Thursday night, at 8-Card Stud, AJ pinned me in the centre of this very ring. 1, 2, 3. He didn’t take any shortcuts, he didn’t cheat, he didn’t try to screw me over. AJ Styles stepped in the ring with The Wrestling Machine… and AJ survived.”

Kurt pauses for a minute, allowing the fans to applaud AJ’s fortitude in their championship match.

Kurt Angle: “He may have survived, he may have pinned me for the three-count, and may still be the TNA World Heavyweight Champion, but there’s one thing AJ didn’t do… he didn’t get rid of me. He won the battle but trust me when I tell you that this war is far from over and I guaran-damn-tee that Kurt Angle will be the TNA World Heavyweight Champion again.”

The fans pop for Kurt’s endeavour to continue chasing down the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

Kurt Angle: “After the match, I went straight home, downed a couple of cartons of milk-”

Cheap pop for Angle.

Kurt Angle: “And I walked right up to my living-room mirror, looked at it and said: you stupid son of a gun, you let him win. I had the Ankle Lock on AJ and instead of making him tap, I let him turn me around and catch me in a pin. That’s not a mistake that’ll happen again. Do you want to know what AJ did after the show? He went straight to the infirmary and was kept in overnight because I’d worked over his damn ankle so bad. He could barely walk on the thing - but that wasn’t enough to win the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. Listen, AJ, you may have caught me in a quick pin but the next time I get my hands on your ankle, I’M SNAPPING IT RIGHT OFF THE BONE! Oh, it’s TRUE, it’s DAMN true!”

FIGHT AGAIN!

FIGHT AGAIN!

FIGHT AGAIN!

Mike Tenay: “The fans here in the iMPACT Zone letting Kurt know just how much they’d like to see him and AJ lock-up again!”

Taz: “I think that’s a match every fan in the world could watch over and over, Tenay, it’s a dream match any day of the week!”

Kurt nods his head, appreciating the gesture.

Kurt Angle: “I don’t know when I’ll get back in the ring with AJ, that all depends on him. See, at Against All Odds, Samoa Joe challenges AJ Styles for the World Heavyweight Championship and that’s a match I’ll be keeping a very close eye on. Whoever wins that match is going to have an extremely pissed-off Olympic Gold Medalist to deal with. I may not hold the World Heavyweight Championship right now, but the whole world and all the boys in the back know that I hold the undisputed distinction of being the best damn wrestler in TNA, period.”

One of the loudest pops in recent memory occurs as independent wrestling sensation, “American Dragon” Bryan Danielson walks out onto the ramp wearing a maroon-coloured robe, stops, and stares down Kurt Angle. He flicks a grin as he begins walking down the ramp, the commentary team going into overdrive.

Mike Tenay: “Well we knew he was coming, we knew he’d signed on the dotted line, but we didn’t know WHEN! Ladies and gentlemen, perhaps the finest professional wrestler in the world - AMERICAN DRAGON, BRYAN DANIELSON IS HERE IN THE IMPACT ZONE!!!”

Taz: “This could end up being the biggest get in TNA history and he’s not here to screw around. He’s set his sights on KURT FREAKIN’ ANGLE!!!”

Danielson enters the ring and quickly climbs onto the turnbuckle as his theme music hits its crescendo, throwing a fist in the air and singing the refrain along with the crowd.

IT’S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

DO DO DOOOO, DO DO DO DOOO! DO DO DOOO

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!

He hops down off the turnbuckle and walks right up to Kurt Angle, instantly going head-to-head with the unflinching Kurt Angle. The whole crowd are on their feet as the two men stare each other down, less than an inch from each other’s face. Still maintaining the head-to-head, Angle brings the microphone to his lips.

Kurt Angle: “Is there something you want to do?”

The crowd roars at Kurt’s suggestion. Danielson backs away but not before snatching the microphone right out of Angle’s hand.

Bryan Danielson: “I’m not here to mince words, Kurt. I just came out because there’s something I have to tell you: it doesn’t matter if you’re considered the best wrestler in TNA. After all, I’m here now and in case you didn’t know, you’re standing face to face with the best wrestler in the world. You can forget your Samoa Joe’s and your AJ Styles’, Kurt. The only thing you need to worry about is Bryan Danielson and for a long, long time, I’ve been wanting to get my hands on you.”

Kurt remains stoic but Danielson has a big smile on his face as a small but vocal cohort starts a chant.

YOU’RE GONNA GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD KICKED IN!

Kurt actually starts laughing at the chant and points at Danielson before mouthing off-mic, “What? By this guy?”. Danielson steps back into Kurt and with fury in his voice begins speaking.

Bryan Danielson: “You’re damn right by this guy. I can see you aren’t a believer, Kurt, so why don’t we cut all the crap and just settle this the way everybody wants? I’m challenging YOU to a match at Against All Odds.”

The fans cheer loudly at this declaration, the fans closest to the guardrail banging their hands off it in anticipation.

Bryan Danielson: “What do you say, Kurt? American Dragon against The Olympic Gold Medalist.”

Kurt continues to laugh, a look of disbelief on his face. He motions for the microphone off Bryan and AmDrag is happy to toss it to him.

Kurt Angle: “Me? You want a match with ME? Just who the hell do you think you are? All the little titles you’ve won in Europe and the minor leagues don’t mean SHIT here, Dragon. You’re after taking a hell of a step up just by walking down that ramp and getting into this ring. I admire the brass neck, kid, but I can’t believe you’re actually brash enough to think you can walk into TNA and just demand a match with me. I’m Kurt Angle, I’ve won World Championships all over the world - in places that actually matter! I’m an Olympic gold medalist and I won that medal with A BROKEN FREAKIN’ NECK! You’ve big ideas about yourself but the truth is, you’re nobody. You want to step into MY ring and get schooled, that’s fine by me but I don’t let just anybody come into my company and lay down the law. If you want a match with me, you’re going to have to earn it.”

Bryan Danielson: “You want me to prove myself to you? You want to get a glimpse of what I’ll do to you at Against All Odds? Then name the time and the place. Any opponent, any match, I’ll kick their damn head in AND THEN I’M COMING FOR YOU, KURT!!!”

The crowd cheer the confidence of Danielson as Angle turns around to look at the crowd, still smirking.

Kurt Angle: “You know what I say about the three I’s, dontcha? Intensity. Integrity. Intelligence. You’re gonna need to show all of that and more if you want the chance to step in the ring with me. I’ve just had a little idea, Danielson. Three weeks, three opponents. You beat them all, you get your date with me at Against All Odds.”

Bryan Danielson: “It’s as good as done.”

Kurt Angle: “Hold on there, I’m not finished. You say you’re the best wrestler in the world? Then I want to see that. I want to see you win by pinfall. I want to see you win by submission. And I want to… oh, I know, something you and your nobody wrestling friends should be familiar with - I want to see you win in a pure rules match. You do all that, I’ll give you a shot. What do you think?”

Bryan Danielson: “What do I think? WHAT DO I THINK?! I think you’re going to get your…”

FUCKING HEAD KICKED IN!

Danielson drops the mic on the canvas, the commentary team stunned into silence as Angle and Danielson stare down once again, a potential dream match on the horizon.

4. The Dawning Of The Author
iMPACT - 25th of Feb, 2010

Trainers and EMTs surround Amazing Red at ringside as they tend to a nasty gash on his forehead that is oozing blood. His X-Division Championship lies by his side as Frankie Kazarian sits in the middle of the ring on a steel chair.

Taz: “Hot damn, Red’s bleedin’ like a stuffed pig out here.”

Mike Tenay: “The trainers doing everything they can here to stitch Red up, but that was a nasty collision with the steel steps. Frankie Kazarian has got some explaining to do.”

In the ring, Kazarian shifts in discomfort, reaching for his back and shaking his head. He holds the microphone as if it were a wine glass and speaks in a whimsical voice, the likes of which we haven’t heard from him in his previous runs.

Frankie Kazarian: “No, no, no. This simply will not suffice. This is a chair made for the backside of a barbarian! Valerie, if you would be so kind as to fetch me my chair.”

Taz: “What the…”

Nobody moves and the audience is relatively quiet as Kazarian stands up from the chair and looks out at ringside. It soon becomes clear his eyes are trained on SoCal Val, the popular ring attendant.

Frankie Kazarian: “Valerie, my dear?”

Val shrugs her shoulders and looks around, unsure what to do. It is growing awkward but thankfully a backstage attendant comes running out holding a small, three-legged wooden stool. He hands it Val who slides it into the ring with a confused expression on her face. Kazarian moves the steel chair aside and plops himself down on the wooden stool, a sigh of relief emitting from his mouth.

Frankie Kazarian: “Ahhh, wonderful. That is much better. Where were we? Oh, yes. One is sure that you all must have some questions. It’s been quite a while since Frankie Kazarian has graced your lives with his presence, has it not? Fear not, for I was never far. Physically speaking, that is. As it happens, I have been distant for quite some time, distant from… who I really am. You see dear wrestling patrons, one has been hiding from one’s true self for years. Why, you ask, would one do such a thing? Well, in the name of success of course. And might I say, it worked rather well.”

Taz: “What’s the deal with Frankie, Tenay?”

Mike Tenay: “I-I-I’m not sure, Taz. Are we sure he’s been given the all-clear by the doctors? Maybe he needs another trip to the hospital, just to get checked up.”

Taz: “I was thinkin’ more along the lines of the loony bin if I’m being honest!”

Kazarian sits on his seat, taking his time, leisurely looking around the arena. Red has gotten to his feet and jumps up onto the apron, shouting at Kazarian.

Frankie Kazarian: “Careful now, Red, careful… we wouldn’t want you to have another nasty accident now, would we?”

Mike Tenay: “An accident!? Kazarian launched Red right into those steel steps, for crying out loud!!!”

An EMT pulls at Red, shaking her head and motioning for him to get down. Red shouts one more time at Frankie, and allows the patch-up work to continue on his forehead. The iMPACT Zone begins to boo, it is light but definitely noticeable. Frankie inhales deeply, a wide smile appearing on his face.

Frankie Kazarian: “Yes, yes, YES! Let me hear it, my faithful audience! This is what I live for! The cacophonic symphony of my audience, recognition for my performance”

The booing grows louder and as it does, Kazarian appears to be growing ever more ecstatic.

Frankie Kazarian: “Exhilarating, truly exhilarating. Forgive my interlude, one appears to have gotten slightly off track; shall one continue to regale you with his tale?”

Not waiting for an answer, Kazarian continues, much to the dismay of the crowd who absolutely hate whatever it is that is going on.

Frankie Kazarian: “One spoke of the masquerade that was Frankie Kazarian and… Suicide. A rather… tragic character, though one born out of necessity. Success, my dear audience, is the only tangible thing that one may measure oneself against. “Kazarian” was the X-Division Champion. “Suicide” was the X-Division Champion. Yet… it was all for naught. It was all worthless as one was forced to conceal one’s true self. You hear one speak of one’s true self frequently, quite frequently indeed… so now comes the time to reveal one’s true self. It is time now, my cherished supporters, for Volume Three; The Ballad of Francis Benedict Geraldman.”

Taz: “What now?”

The crowd boos loudly, not liking the direction this seems to be going.

Frankie Kazarian: “Going forward one will write one’s own destiny. Henceforth, one shall be referred to by one’s true name; The Author that is… Francis Benedict Geraldman.”

Taz: “Am I getting this right? Kazarian wants to be called Francis Benedict Geraldman?

Mike Tenay: “Uh… I’m getting word from the back, partner… apparently that IS his real name.”

Francis Benedict Geraldman: “And one can think of no better opening chapter than a performance with this beleaguered fellow at ringside, the one they call ‘Amazing’... Red. What say you, Red? Do you care to help me pen my opening lines? Do you care to put up the prize you hold so dear against The Author at the spectacle that is Against All Odds?”

The fans are certainly against it but Amazing Red - looking equal parts confused and equal parts annoyed - nods his head at ringside, raises his championshio and defiantly shouts up, “You’re on, weirdo! Take it if you can, bro!”. Frankie - sorry, Francis - smiles and bounces his eyebrows before clapping his hands together.

Francis Benedict Geraldman: “Excellent! So it is set! A word of warning, my fair Red… tread softly… I know how this story ends.”

Francis Benedict Geraldman rises from his three-legged stool and takes a theatrical bow just before iMPACT cuts to a commercial.

3. Three Degrees Of Pain
iMPACT - 25th of Feb, 2010

The camera is trained on Taz and Mike Tenay who are just finishing their final pitch for Against All Odds.

Mike Tenay: “... And it’s all topped off by a mouth-watering main event between 8-Card Stud winner, Samoa Joe, and the TNA World Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles! Will Styles be able to retain his championship against The Samoan Submission Machine? Find out this Sunday at Against All Odds, only on pay-per-view! That’s all we have time for tonight, folks, this has been Mike Tenay and Taz, we’ll see you all THIS SUNDAY at Against All Odds.”

The iMPACT logo appears in the bottom right hand of the screen and the crowd are on their feet and about to leave when Nigel McGuinness comes striding down the ramp, a microphone in hand.

Nigel McGuinness: “Hold on a bloody minute, you ungrateful wankers!”

The crowd let McGuinness have it, but rush to get back to their seats, surprised that iMPACT hasn’t yet finished.

Nigel McGuinness: “I’ve something that I want to ask… no, I’ve something I want to bloody demand. They say a picture paints a thousand words, so I’ll let my mate in the production truck do the heavy lifting. Hit it.”

All eyes turn to the big screen as it kicks into life.

[[The daunting into to Papa Roach’s sleeper hit “Blood Brothers” plays over a black and white video package. The song starts slowly as the package begins with quick clips of Hernandez performing in the earlier days of TNA and as part of the LAX tag team. It quickly shifts to a more intense pace as footage of Heyman parading around his new signing, Nigel McGuinness, are shown.

“Watch your back because the next man is comin'
And you don't know if the next man is dumbin'
Survival of the fittest what it is
I got your back, you got my back, and that's the biz'”

We see various clips of Nigel McGuinness performing sneak attacks on Hernandez in the build-up to the New Year’s Eve: Impact special. We see rapid shots of McGuinness targeting the eye of Hernandez and then SuperMex hoisting McGuinness up and throwing him off the stage.

“Blood is rushing through my veins, I got the power
Channel the energy, and with my strength I will devour
Sickening thoughts are running through my head
That's when I realize I'm glad I'm not dead”

We see Hernandez run to the ring and run McGuinness off following his 8-Card Stud Round 1 victory over Stevie Richards. An irate McGuinness can be seen flipping the bird. We see McGuinness being interviewed and a quick audio jump as he declares, “I’ll cost Hernandez more than he could ever imagine.” The song immediately kicks back in.

“It's in our nature to destroy ourselves
It's in our nature to kill ourselves
It's in our nature to kill each other
It's in our nature to kill, kill, KILL”

We see McGuinness punching Hernandez in the face with brass knuckles at 8-Card Stud and then SuperMex interfering in the tournament's final to deliver a Border Toss to McGuinness. Finally, we see Hernandez laying into McGuinness with a steel pipe and planting his head through the windshield of a car.

“It was a dream and then it hit me, reality struck
And now my life is all shifty and it all moves fast
Close to the buck 50, we all stand strong”

We see an irate McGuinness in the ring shouting inaudibly into the microphone. Hernandez comes out and it seems they’ve made an agreement to have a match; shaking on it in the middle of the ring.

“In respect to the family in the times of our insanity
In the words of profanity, I describe our dysfunctional family”

The screen jars and then we see McGuinness absolutely clocking Hernandez with the brass knuckles, falling and fooling SuperMex once again.

“Blood brothers keep it real to the end
Deeper than the thoughts you think? Not a trend!”

We see a glare come over the eyes of McGuinness before he hops on top of Hernandez, raising the brass-knuckle-clad fist threateningly.

“Corruption and abuse
The salesman of our blood
For the public's craving
Existence in the dark”

McGuinness repeatedly smashes the brass knuckles into the head of Hernandez, concerned with the left eye, targeting it relentlessly. He punches him dozens of times until eventually a spurt of blood shoots up in a disgusting fashion from the left eye of Hernandez. The vivid red of the blood is the only colour in the black-and-white shot that the whole package has been shot in. The video fades with Papa Roach’s lyrics echoing over it.

“It's in our nature to destroy ourselves
It's in our nature to kill ourselves
It's in our nature to kill each other
It's in our nature to KILL, KILL, KILL!!!”
]]

The crowd is booing nonstop at the top of their voices as McGuinness stands in the ring admiring his handiwork. He is forced to shout over the dissent of the crowd in the iMPACT Zone.

Nigel McGuinness: “DO YOU SEE?! DO YOU SEE, YOU BLOODY WANKERS!? That’s only the tip of the bloody iceberg! I already told ya - this is MY empire! I rule this ring and you’ve already sent your biggest and baddest to try and stop me! What happened to him? I did what any good emperor would do and blinded him with my own two hands! Hernandez… IS FINISHED. It’s time for me to right a wrong that happened at the 8-Card Stud Tournament. I was on my way to breaking every bone in the body of every man in front of me before Hernandez got involved. That’s why I’m demanding that I get inserted into the TNA World Heavyweight Championship match this Sunday at Against All Odds!”

The crowd scream obscenities and shakes their heads at McGuinness but he pays them no heed, instead directing his attention to Paul Heyman.

Nigel McGuinness: “Are you listening, Paul? I want in that bloody match and I ain’t leaving this ring until I get what I WANT!”

The crowd blow the roof off the iMPACT Zone, by far the loudest reaction Hernandez has ever received, as McGuinness stands on the spot, his mouth agape and face a ghostly white. An eye-patch-wearing Hernandez sprints into the ring, slides under the bottom rope, and absolutely saws McGuinness in two with a spear. He stomps on Nigel’s head several times before dragging him to the corner. He positions himself on the turnbuckles and then in a super-human feat of strength, pulls McGuinness up with him, shakily getting him in position. The crowd all whip out their camera phones as Hernandez steadies himself and heaves McGuinness off the top rope with a Border Toss - SENDING MCGUINNESS CRASHING THROUGH THE CANVAS OF THE RING!!! The pop is deafening as Hernandez hops down off the rope ot the outside, his arms spread wide. He gets his hands on a microphone and climbs onto the apron before shouting at a surely unconscious McGuinness whose right leg is the only thing visible, protruding out from under the ring he was just sent through.

Hernandez: “Hey, GRINGO! Listen here, you little BITCH! It’s gonna take a HELL of a lot more than a dodgy eye to stop me absolutely destroying you. Earlier tonight, you foolishly agreed to a match with me at Against All Odds - a match to put it all to bed, put it behind us, a match where only one man will walk out. Well, I had a little chat with Paul Heyman, essé and he came up with an idea, a very interesting idea. We ain’t competing in any regular old match, we’re competing in the first-ever Three Degrees of Pain! The first fall is pinfall… the second… is submission. What was the third, again? Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention the match is in a FREAKING STEEL CAGE and if you’re somehow still standing after the first two falls the only way you survive is if you put me down long enough to ESCAPE! But make no mistake about it, essé, you’ve had this comin’ for a long time and at Against All Odds, I’m going to get you in that steel cage and PUMMEL YOU LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH YOU ARE!!!”

The crowd is going wild at the announcement of the first-ever Three Degrees of Pain match and Hernandez, despite the eye-patch, is all smiles as iMPACT really does come to a close.

2. The Weigh-In
Xplosion - 26th of Feb, 2010

In a strange change of scenery for Xplosion, the area of the iMPACT Zone that is usually reserved for the six-sided ring has been replaced with rows of seating. They are all facing towards the stage and are filled with journalists, reporters, and other media representatives. There is a long, clothed table in front of the big screen, with three chairs dotted behind it. Either side bares banners promoting the Against All Odds pay–per–view event and on the big screen itself, is a split screen of still images of Samoa Joe and AJ Styles with an image of the TNA World Championship in between them. On the table there are bottles of the recently released G-Natural Gatorade line and microphones fixed in place. There is a horde of people in front of the stage holding cameras and security is dotted all over the arena. In front of the conference table, there is a large weighing scale. While those from the media scrum sit patiently, the fans who were in attendance for Xplosion - and still in their regular seating - are growing restless. They don’t have to wait long, however, before the official matchmaker and Head of Creative for Total Nonstop Action, Paul Heyman, walks out holding a hand up amidst a big cheer. He takes a slug of Gatorade, making sure to hold the logo to the front before sitting down in the middle seat. He leans into the microphone and begins talking.

Paul Heyman: “From the bottom of my heart, I’d just like to thank each and every one of you who are here tonight or watching at home on SpikeTV. When I took over this company at the end of 2009, I knew there was just so much potential. I took one look around the locker room and knew that there were the makings of a very, very special wrestling promotion in that room. The hunger, the fire, and the passion of these guys are only matched by the intensity, energy, and excitement you fans bring to every TNA broadcast. Over the last three months, iMPACT AND Xplosion have become must-see TV for every wrestling fan in the world and that is something I promise you will continue. You placed your faith in me and I will work my damn ass off every single day to repay you for that. Trust me when I say that this is only the beginning, we’ve only just begun to show the wrestling world just who the hell we are and what the hell we can do. This is TNA! This is the best damn wrestling promotion on God’s green earth!”

T-N-A!

T-N-A!

T-N-A!

Paul Heyman: “T-N-A is right. That’s who we are and we’re damn proud of what we’ve put out over the last three months. We’re damn proud of the wrestlers on our roster. We’re damn proud of iMPACT, Xplosion, the fantastic specials we’ve already seen like New Year’s Eve: Impact and 8-Card Stud… but now, now we’re ready to crank it up a notch. Now we’re ready to show everyone just how far we’ve come in such a short space of time. Now we’re ready to move to the next level and continue growing as the hottest promotion in professional wrestling. Tomorrow night, I am proud to present Against All Odds, the first PPV we’ve run since I took over and we’ve lined up an unbelievable card from top to bottom. This has only been made possible by the people in the back that wrestle for this company and of course, you, the best fans in professional wrestling.”

T-N-A!

T-N-A!

T-N-A!

Paul quickly lifts the bottle in front of him.

Paul Heyman: “And, of course, a helping from our sponsors for tomorrow night’s extravaganza; G-Natural Gatorade, made with natural flavours and ingredients.”

The crowd laugh a little at Heyman’s plug.

Paul Heyman: “And it is my great honour to be able to say that tomorrow night we’re going to have a match for the most prestigious championship in professional wrestling between two of the very best TNA - no, the world - has to offer. I spoke about having a locker room full of the most hungry and talented wrestlers I have ever laid eyes on and these two men embody that better than anybody. It is my distinct pleasure to introduce to you ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the 2010 8-Card Stud Tournament and current number one contender for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship… THE SAMOAN SUBMISSION MACHINE, SAMOAAAAA JOE!!!”

JOE!

JOE!

JOE!

JOE!

JOE!

The one-syllable chant is cried over and over as Samoa Joe, wearing a black training tee over grey cotton bottoms strides out from the back, a menacing scowl on his face. There is paper stitching across his nose and a nearly-recovered scar can be seen beneath. Camera bulbs flash as the gathered press try and get a money shot of the number one contender. A curt nod at Heyman is all Joe offers as he slumps down in the seat to the right of him. Heyman smiles and continues.

Paul Heyman: “And his opponent for tomorrow night at Against All Odds, the REIGNING and DEFENDING, TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION - THE PHENOMENAL, AYYYYY JAYYYYYY STYLESSSSSSSS!!!”

A-J! STY-LES!
Clapclap-clapclapclap
A-J! STY-LES!
Clapclap-clapclapclap
A-J! STY-LES!
Clapclap-clapclapclap

AJ Styles walks out in denim jeans and a nondescript navy polo, all attention on the glimmering gold championship proudly displayed around his waist. He unbuckles the championship and lifts it above his head for a huge pop - and plenty of photo ops for the gathered media. He kisses the belt and places it on the table in front of Heyman, the championship face facing outwards.

Paul Heyman: “Now before we get started with the official weigh-in, this is your final chance to address each other ahead of the main event tomorrow night at Against All Odds, if you’ve anything you’d like to say, this is it, this is the moment. Joe, I’ll start with you.”

Samoa Joe sits expressionless, not looking at Heyman, AJ, or the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. He simply stares out past the crowd, unflinching and not giving anything away.

Paul Heyman: “Uh… Joe?”

AJ Styles: “Don’t waste your breath, Paul! The guy likes to act like he’s the meanest guy in the back but he’s out here trying to play mind-games! He’s trying to act like a tough guy, ain’t that right, Joe? You want everyone to think that the old Samoa Joe is back, the one that actually meant something in TNA! Want to know who’s always meant something? A guy that’s always been at the top of their game? You’re lookin’ at him! AJ Styles doesn’t do off-days, or, in your case Joe, off-years. I’ve been the best professional wrestler in the world for the last five years and counting, I don’t do dips in form, I don’t have spells of dominance, and every time I lace up my boots I go out there and tear the damn house down. No exceptions. That’s why I’m the TNA World Heavyweight Champion and you’re over there huffing and puffing, acting the big man with your tough guy act! You may be on a run Joe, you may have had an uptick in form, and you might have fooled everyone else into thinking the Samoa Joe people used to fear and respect is back but… I see you, Joe. I see the fear in your face when you come face to face with me. I see it in your eyes that you KNOW you can’t beat me. So, you can act like the dangerous and deadly Samoan Submission Machine is back all you want but all I saw before I kicked you in the face and splattered your nose all over your face was a sorry excuse for what was once a great fighter. You can stick your tough-guy schtick up your ass because as far as I’m concerned, you’re finished and you’ll NEVER get your hands on MY championship so long as I’m breathing.”

The crowd are loud and they “oooohhh” as AJ finishes his tirade. Heyman looks a little shocked at how brash AJ is being. He looks expectantly at Samoa Joe.

Paul Heyman: “Joe, surely, surely you have something to say in response to that?”

Joe is still unmoving and emotionless, he hasn’t budged from the position he took up when first sat down.

Paul Heyman: “Nothing, no?... Okay then, Joe, as the challenger, can we get you to weigh in first?”

Joe gets up from his seat and pulls off his tee shirt and trainers before stomping towards the weighing scale. Heyman follows him around and senior match official Earl Hebner comes to the stage holding a clipboard and pen. With no adieu or fanfare, Joe steps onto the scales and stares out at the crowd. Hebner quickly scribbles something down.

Paul Heyman: “The challenger weighs in at exactly two hundred and fifty pounds!!!”

Joe hops off the scales and goes straight to the back, eyes averted straight ahead of him and looking at no one. AJ Styles shrugs at Paul Heyman and removes his polo, runners and even takes off his denim jeans. He stands on the scales in a pair of tight, fighting shorts like they wear in the UFC and allows Hebner to document his weight.

Paul Heyman: “And the champion weighs in at two hundred and fourteen pounds!!!”

The crowd give a little cheer and AJ smiles before throwing his hands up in the air doing his trademark ‘Phenomenal’ taunt drawing a bigger reaction from the crowd. AJ’s smile is suddenly wiped off his face and replaced by the image of him gasping for breath as Samoa Joe wraps his gargantuan arms around his neck from behind. AJ trashes around on the scales and despite Heyman and Hebner’s best efforts, they can’t get Samoa Joe to break his death grip. AJ flails his arms wildly, puce-red in the face, but suddenly his legs give way and he flops backwards into Samoa Joe which only serves to allow Joe to tighten his grip. AJ’s eyes roll into the back of his head as he passes out but Joe still won’t let go. AJ falters to his knees and Joe gives one more crank of the neck before finally discarding AJ to the side. Joe pushes Heyman out of the way and grabs the TNA World Heavyweight Championship from the table. Joe turns around, places a boot on the fallen AJ who is slumped over the weighing scales and raises it high in the air as the Xplosion broadcast comes to a close.

1. A Jon Moxley Family Affair
Xplosion - 20th of Feb, 2010

The ring is empty as fans anxiously await what is going to come. There is an air of unease on Xplosion as Don West and Mike Tenay discuss the atmosphere.

Mike Tenay: “Things are certainly a little tense here on Xplosion, folks. With all announced matches completed, fans are anxiously awaiting to see if Jon Moxley will make good on his promise to deliver the first lesson of The Jon Moxley Fight School of Hard Knocks to Dewey Foley.”

Don West: “If you ask me, Moxley’s a damn disgrace, and he should have his contract ripped up for bringing Mick Foley’s son into the equation. On his 18th birthday no less!”

The crowd gasp and screams as the arena is plunged into darkness. It lasts for nearly a minute and when the lights come back up, a barbaric scene beholds the crowd’s attention. The ring ropes have been replaced by razor-sharp barbed wire and weapons of every description are strewn about the ring; chairs, kendo sticks, steel trays, thumbtacks, baseball bats, and more. What draws the attention, however, is a wooden torture rack placed in the centre of the ring and handcuffed to it is… Mick’s 18 (today) year old son, Dewey Foley. Dewey has been stripped down to his shorts and looks incredibly uncomfortable as the fans spew vitriol at the sight before them.

Mike Tenay: “What the hell is this, Moxley? Have you no conscience? The kid’s only eighteen!”

Don West: “This is… this is bad, Mike, the kid looks terrified.”

The crowd begin shouting their displeasure as Moxley’s music hits the speakers. Dewey has a petrified look on his face and begins to frantically trash against the restraints on the torture rack, pulling with all his might to break free of the handcuffs holding him in place. With a speed perhaps never seen before, Mick Foley comes racing down the ramp and into the ring.

Mike Tenay: “Thank God for that, thank God for Mick Foley. Who knows what sick and demented ploy Moxley had planned.”

Foley sets about untieing the quivering Dewey from his binds, hushing him and reassuring him that everything would be okay. Moxley’s music suddenly cutting causes Foley to whip his head around and he bares his teeth as the big screen flickers into life to show Jon Moxley sitting on his motorcycle, his leather-clad female companion, as always, on the back. He laughs evilly before talking.

Jon Moxley: “Tut, tut, tut. You couldn’t leave well enough alone, could ya, Mick? What’s the matter? You don’t think I’d look after Dewey as if he were one of my own? Haven’t you ever heard of the term ‘in loco parentis’? Nah? Drawing a blank? Well rest assured, The Jon Moxley Fight School of Hard Knocks is an upstanding, educational establishment designed to get the most out of your kids. I promise you, Mick, Dewey would’ve been safe with me but if you want to play it like that… oh well. Y’see, if you’re going to mess with my school, and prevent me from giving my first-ever student his first lesson… then I’m gonna have no choice but to double down and give my second student her first lesson instead. Don’t you worry, Mick, you’ve pissed me off so I’ll be sure to go extra hard on my other student… she’ll learn a lot from me.”

Moxley smiles as the camera pans out some. The leather-clad female that has been accompanying Moxley in recent weeks slowly reaches towards her helmet and then suddenly removes it, revealing a young, blonde-haired girl.

Don West: “THE BASTARD! THE FUCKING BASTARD!”

Mike Tenay: “Usually I’d excuse my partner but in this case, I wholeheartedly agree! That’s Noelle Foley, Mick’s daughter!”

Don West: “She’s sixteen, Tenay! SIXTEEN!!!”

Those in the know begin booing as loud as they possibly can and Foley looks set to blow a gasket as the feed on the screen abruptly cuts. Foley quickly gets up from untying Dewey and makes a bee-line for the ring ropes. He takes a couple of steps and-THWAAACCCK!!!

Dewey Foley absolutely caves his father’s skull in with a steel chair!!!

Mike Tenay: “WHAT ARE YOU DOING, DEWEY!?”

The commentary can’t even be heard over the noise the crowd makes as Jon Moxley rides down to the ring on his motorcycle, Noelle Foley in tow. Jon pulls up at ringside and disembarks from his bike before allowing Noelle to take his leather jacket off him and hold it. He points to his cheek and Noelle plants a kiss on it.

Don West: “Don’t touch his scummy face! Stay away from this monster Noelle, stay-”

We hear the sound of a headset hitting the floor and Don West comes pounding down the ramp. He grabs Noelle and desperately tries to pull her away while remonstrating with Moxley. Moxley simply smiles and then KNOCKS DON WEST CLEAN OUT WITH ONE PUNCH!!! Noelle pouts her lips at the fallen Don and begins laughing. Mick is coming to his senses in the ring but Dewey holds up in place with a boot across the throat. Moxley rolls in under the barbed wire and quickly knuckle touches Dewey. Moxley lifts Foley up and immediately whips him right into the barbed-wire ropes, the Hardcore Legend tangled in a web of wire, flesh and blood.

Mike Tenay: “Oh, god. Cut this, get security, do SOMETHING! I can’t watch this!”

Moxley roughly yanks Foley away from the barbed wire and whips him right across the ring into the opposite set. Mick’s toe-curling shriek lets everybody in the arena know just how much pain is being inflicted by the viciously sharp barbed wire. Moxley is grinning like a lunatic as he drills Foley in the head with short forearms, dragging him towards the torture rack. He slams his head against the hard wood and slaps him for good measure before Dewey helps him tie his father to the rack. Noelle looks on from the outside, smiling and cheering them on.

Mike Tenay: “This is inhumane, this isn’t wrestling, folks. I’m sorry we’re all baring witness to this. I’m imploring the guys in production, Paul Heyman, SpikeTV… ANYBODY… just SOMEBODY please stop this!”

Moxley rummages around the weapons until he finds one in particular - a baseball bat covered in industrial-sized nails. He raises it menacingly and the crowd appear on the verge of rioting. He slaps Foley awake and smiles as Mick tries to break free of his restraints, frothing at the mouth.

Jon Moxley: “Ah-ah, it’ll only be worse if you resist, Mick. You know, you could’ve avoided all this. You could’ve avoided Dewey and Noelle joining my school… all you had to do was give me my match. It wasn’t an unreasonable request, in fact, I’d say it was my right to come out and ask for the match, but you’d a whoooole different idea, didn’t you, Mick? Did you seriously think I was going to let you ride off into the sunset, calling yourself The Hardcore Legend when you’d never even dropped an ounce of my blood? You know it’s a damn shame that you scurried off like a little rat, trying to retire - don’t get me wrong, I get it, I totally get it; you know what I’m about, you know what I stand for, you know that if you get in the ring with me, you don’t get to retire on your own terms. I thought you were different though, I didn’t think you’d want to hog the attention and spotlight like all those other crocked pieces of shit that came before you. When you lost an ear in Germany, when you got thrown off the damn top of a cage, when you declared that you’re hardcore… I bought all that shit, man. I thought you were real. I thought you knew what this whole thing… is really about. Turns out you’re just another little pussy that’s too afraid to get in that ring and have a real freakin’ fight!!!”

Foley is red in the face and shouting, but he’s so angry and the booing is so loud, his words are an incomprehensible mess.

Jon Moxley: “Oh, what’s that, pal?”

Moxley leans over the supine Mick, placing the microphone above his mouth. Enraged and spitting, a murderous glare in his eyes, Foley shouts into the mic.

Mick Foley: “I’ll give you your damn fight YOU BASTARD!!!”

The crowd pop loudly but quickly get brought down to earth as Moxley begins laughing into the microphone.

Jon Moxley: “Of course you will. Of course. I told ya; I ain’t letting you get away from me, Foley. I’ll see ya at Against All Odds. BANG-BANG!”

Women in the crowd scream as Moxley raises the nail-ridden baseball bat high above his head AND BRINGS IT CRASHING RIGHT INTO FOLEY’S CHEST!!! Blood immediately trickles around the nails that are plunged into The Hardcore Legend’s chest and his guttural roar of pain is the last thing we hear as Xplosion finally gets abruptly cut from the air, a screen of static taking its place.​

EDITOR'S NOTES: Wheeeew, that's a relief to get out. I just want to reiterate how much winning BTBOTM meant to me, I can never thank you all enough. Hopefully I'll get back to the pace I was at. It's been a crazy 6-8 weeks, but don't worry - this project ain't going anywhere. Hope to have Against All Odds out over the next few weeks and hoping people are still getting a kick out of this project. I love you all and I can't believe the response/feedback this project has received thus far. Hoping for a super strong end to 2023 with a couple of updates.

Much Love
Tig

Tig

Reaction score
PREDICTION CONTEST

Against All Odds

February 28th, 2010

live from The iMPACT Zone
Orlando, Florida
PRE-SHOW OPENER//15 minute time limit
tag team match
Lethal Consequences vs Motor City Machine Guns
PRE-SHOW MAIN EVENT//15 minute time limit
tag team match for the Knockout’s Tag Team Championships
Circa 89 vs Sarita & Taylor Wilde ©
MATCH ONE//20 minute time limit
singles match
“The American Dragon” Bryan Danielson vs “The Wrestling Machine” Kurt Angle
MATCH TWO//30 minute time limit
singles match for the TNA SpikeTV Championship
“Lightning Flash” Kiyoshi © vs “El Intocable” Marco Corleone
MATCH THREE//20 minute time limit
loser leaves town
“Mr Thursday Night” Rob Van Dam vs “The King of the Mountain” Jeff Jarrett
MATCH FOUR//30 minute time limit
four-way elimination tag team match for the TNA World Tag Team Championships
Eddie Kingston & Homicide © vs The British Invasion vs Bad Intentions vs Beer Money
MATCH FIVE//30 minute time limit
singles match for the TNA Knockouts Championship
“The Black Widow” Tara vs Hamada ©
MATCH SIX//no time limit
three degrees of pain
“SuperMex” Hernandez vs Nigel McGuinness
MATCH SEVEN//30 minute time limit
singles match for the TNA X-Division Championship
Amazing Red © vs “The Author” Francis Benedict Geraldman
MATCH EIGHT//no time limit
unsanctioned match
Jon Moxley vs “The Hardcore Legend” Mick Foley
MAIN EVENT//no time limit
singles match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
“The Phenomenal” AJ Styles © vs “The Nation of Violence” Samoa Joe

Prediction Contest Template
1. Lethal Consequences/Motor City Machine Guns
2. Circa 89/Sarita & Taylor Wilde
3. Kurt Angle/Bryan Danielson
4. Kiyoshi/Marco Corleone
5. Rob Van Dam/Jeff Jarrett
6. Eddie Kingston & Homicide/The British Invasion/Bad Intentions/Beer Money
7. Tara/Hamada
8. Hernandez/Nigel McGuinness
9. Amazing Red/Francis Benedict Geraldman
10. Jon Moxley/Mick Foley
11. AJ Styles/Samoa Joe

There’ll be a prize for this one in the vein of Rosie’s prize for winning the last one. You will get to choose something that will directly impact the happenings of the project. I actually think this is a funner prize but I can’t reveal what it is just yet as it would serve as a spoiler! Best of luck to any who participate!

Much love,
Tiggy

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
1. Lethal Consequences/Motor City Machine Guns: Guns up
2. Circa 89/Sarita & Taylor Wilde: Circa 89
3. Kurt Angle/Bryan Danielson: Danielson
4. Kiyoshi/Marco Corleone: Kiyoshi
5. Rob Van Dam/Jeff Jarrett: RVD wins, which means J-E-Double F is gone to make Dubb upset.
6. Eddie Kingston & Homicide/The British Invasion/Bad Intentions/Beer Money: Eddie and Homicide
7. Tara/Hamada: Hamada
8. Hernandez/Nigel McGuinness: Nigel McGuinness
9. Amazing Red/Francis Benedict Geraldman: Amazing Red
10. Jon Moxley/Mick Foley: JYOOOOOOOOON MOXLEY
11. AJ Styles/Samoa Joe: A...J... STYLES

Last edited:
  • Love

Joey Bananas

Reaction score
1. Motor City Machine Guns
2. Sarita & Taylor Wilde