total non-stop entertainment ( T N E )

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Edge vs Jericho - way better than an opener, it was one of the best of the night, and it just kicked off the PPV. Very back and forth, good seeing Y2J win.

Orton interview - You really got over his heelness, and that was good work with that interview, even with the last bit.

MCMG vs LAX vs L&K - This was another good matchup, and it didn't disappoint. The action really flowed well, I would be just fine seeing the feud branch off.

Angle & JBL promo - Both were in character, which set up their match perfectly.

Cage vs Umaga - This was better than I thought it would be. You were able to have Umaga in a competitive match, which was a plus.

AJ Interview - Simple interview that got over Styles as a face, and got him ready for his match later on the show.

Elimination Match - It was good in that it didn't drag on for too long, and it did it's purpose in getting everyone over. I was pretty surprised with Carlito getting the win, he should be an OK champ.

Batista promo - It didn't feel like he was in character, but it got over his hate for Orton.

X Division 4 Way - Very fast paced match with nice spots to go with it. AJ winning was good, and the way he won was very nice.

I'm really looking forward to who the new superstar is.

JBL vs Angle - This was a solid match, with it becoming a striking match for a little while. Angle winning was what I expected, so good.

Orton vs Batista - A wild main event. I loved reading it, and you got both guys' styles over during the match. It's good seeing Orton retain, he still has some good feuds that I can see coming up.

Final Thoughts - This is one of your best shows you've ever done. Everything went smoothly, from the matches and the promos. The only thing I want to see more is promos, you only had a couple on the second part. But overall, great job man.

JHar888

Reaction score
Congrats, you just received the longest review I've ever written lol.

BM: Edge vs. Jericho and 6-Man Match…they were all good!
WM: JBL and Kurt Angle.
BP: Batista’s, honorable mention goes to Orton’s, and AJ’s was pretty good.
WP: JBL and Kurt Angle, JBL was a little out of character I think.
AF/C: Great PPV, you are a really great booker from what I’ve seen. Your matches are nice and lengthy, and your promos are very good as well. The main event was phenomenal, and I thought that even the opening match, Edge/Jericho was really good, especially for an opener. Good to see Jericho win. Some of your promos were short, and could get a little out of character, like the JBL one. I also had trouble telling whether or not Batista was a heel. Now, please take the time to read what I wrote below.

GRAMMAR:
Tap our is correctly spelled tap out
Winners should be winner when describing one person, in this case Chris Jericho
motor city machine guns should be Motor City Machine Guns
Jim Ross says, “AJ Styles is really hyped up for his title defence later tonight isn’t he King,” which should have a question mark at the end, and title defence is correctly spelled defense

MATCH WRITING:

Carlito’s move set was perfect (springing backwards off the ropes, DDT, etc.)
Matches have perfect length, and can keep you interested
Matches have a few grammar errors
“Mr Kennedy continues to hammer away at Carlito and then he gets Carlito in position for the Mic Check but Carlito gets out of it with an elbow to the side of Kennedy’s head, Mr Kennedy lets Carlito go and then knocks him to the mat with a hard dropkick followed by a pin, 1…2…and Carlito manages to break the pin.” is a major run-on sentence, and you should’ve refered to Mr. Kennedy as “he/him” after a second reference
“Umaga continues to walk over, then he gets to Cage” needed more description, for instance – “Umaga continues walking until he reaches Cage” (your way wasn’t incorrect, but it made it sound like he unintentionally happened to run into Christian)
“CM Punk picks up Carlito and gives him a hard back kick to the mid section of Carlito”
Matches are generally descriptive, despite some sentences

PROMOS:
Kurt Angle was in character, but not so much JBL
Batista’s promo was good, but in parts he seemed like a heel

COMMENTARY:
Jim Ross says “what a great/awesome/exciting match,” etc. on multiple occasions
King says, “Yeah now get ready for a great second part as we go backstage with AJ Styles…” which doesn’t necessarily fit his character, plus Jim Ross would be the one saying that

OVERALL:
Need to have more detail to open up the PPV, for instance – “PYRO!” then move on to what the commentators say, and give detail
Had the perfect amount of backstage segments, along with the perfect amount of matches

My Rating: 8.5/10, solid matches with nice length, perfect besides the grammar errors.

MikeRaw

BM: Styles/Williams/Daniels/Hardy... This was nuts! At first, I thought it would be the elimination match, but then I read this one, and I was very impressed. You really stepped up!

WM: N/A

BP: AJ interview

WP: Batista. Not enough description of him, and he wasnt that in character.

A/C: Simply awesome! I never knew you had this skill in you man, Im blown away. Honestly, every single match was great. theres a few flaws,like Jhar pointed out, about JR and King not in character, etc... But overall, they were small flaws... The main event was crazy good, too bad Orton won:(
Awesome stuff, rep +

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

AJ Interview: Meh, tbh I didn't like him. It was just bland and boring. Like his old face promos :smh

Six Pack Challenge: I was extremely surprised kane didn't win, and I really didn't expect Carlito to win. I would have gone with Kennedy, but oh well. The match was pretty good in itself, and the eliminations came at the right time imo. It was the right length for the type of match, and I enjoyed it.

Batista promo: Not great, as it didn't seem greatly in character, and just seemed like generic face promo #18238.

AJ vs Petey vs Daniels vs Jeff: Nice finish, a great counter for AJ to use to finish the match imo. Fast paced, as expected with the X Division, and it seems like you enjoyed to write this, just in the way that it flowed. I think you had lots of ideas for this.

New Wrestler: I'm going to guess Lesnar.

JBL vs Kurt Angle: Wasn't really as good as the other matches, as it didn't seem to flow as well. Both men wrestled pretty heelishly, and that was kind of confusing.

Randy vs Batista: I knew this result, because you hate Batista lol. Anyhoo, both men used their offense well, and it flowed well. Good match, and a good way to finish the show.

AC: Your promos are definitely your weakness Sharky, as they don't capture my imagination. Your matches a re great, and this was a great show altogether. Well done. MOTN was X Division btw.

Qwake

TNE IMPACT!

JR: Good evening everyone and welcome to a very special edition of Impact, I’m Jim Ross here with Jerry “the king” Lawler and what a great show it will be tonight.

King: That’s right JR, tonight will be a great show following up last weeks huge PPV, No Escape!

JR: Yeah and…

JR is cut out by Randy Orton’s theme music, Randy walks down to the ring holding a microphone and the TNE World title as the crowd all boo.

Randy: Take one good look at me people, tell me what you see! Ill tell you myself, you are all looking at your TNE World Heavyweight Champion! You all thought your hero the Animal Batista would beat me and win my title and you worthless people were all wrong! (Crowd boo) I am still unbeaten at PPV and I have beaten everybody that this company has to offer. Lets see I have beaten Christian Cage three times, I have beaten Y2J Chris Jericho, I have beaten the Rated R superstar Edge, I have beaten the Olympic gold medallist Kurt Angle and most recently I have beaten the Animal Batista (crowd continue to boo). So people, who is there left for me to beat? Really I mean I have beaten everybody who is able to be able to fight for this title and they all did not succeed, I could go down to fighting little X-divisioners but who would want me to beat up little midgets like them, seriously? So…

Then all of A sudden there is a huge explosion of fire around the ring and the big red machine Kane walks out onto the top of the entrance ramp and then down to the ring.

Kane: Randy! You claim to have beaten every single wrestler in TNE who is worthy of fighting you for that World Heavyweight title, but you have not ever beaten me! Ha-ha, so why don’t you give me a world title shot and we will see who is champion after that!

Randy: Kane, how could I possibly give you a world title shot when you have just come off losing your TNE TV title? I don’t think you are worthy of facing me with my TNE World heavyweight championship on the line…

Kane: I know you are making up excuses Randy, you are making it look as though I can not contend for the world title because you are scared and you know that if you ever faced me with that title on the line I would win it!

Randy: Oh yeah, or maybe Kane I just don’t think you are right to face me!

Randy Orton walks up to Kane’s face and stares at him angrily.

Kane: I am getting me that title shot and then Randy, I am coming to hurt you and take you world title (Kane laughs evilly).

Randy Orton then swings at Kane but Kane ducks and when Randy turns around Kane big boots him right in the face and then Orton quickly rolls out of the ring and runs away up the entrance ramp while Kane stands in the ring laughing.

JR: OMG King, we may have a new number one contender here and his or should I say its name is Kane.

King: ha-ha yeah JR, and now its time for our first match of the night.

Match 1
AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels Vs Chavo Guerrero and Homicide with Hernandez (LAX)

Christopher Daniels decides to start the match off for his team and Homicide starts for his. Homicide quickly runs at Daniels and Daniels hits him with a quick arm drag and then Daniels quickly gets up as does homicide and this time Daniels runs at Homicide who also hits him with an arm drag. Both men quickly get back up and step into the middle of the ring to trade punches with one another, Christopher Daniels then starts to hype up and continue to throw punches at Homicide but then Homicide stops his momentum by kicking Daniels in the mid section and then hitting him with a dropkick followed by a pin, 1…2…and Christopher Daniels breaks it. They both get back up to their feet and Homicide walks over to Christopher Daniels and starts to give him some hard chops to the chest, Homicide then gets him in an arm wrench position while pulling him over to Chavo to make the tag. Chavo gets into the ring while Homicide is still got Daniels arm wrenched and Chavo starts to repetitively kick Christopher Daniels in the mid section before dropping him with a dropkick and going for a quick pin, 1…2…and Daniels quickly breaks it at 2. Chavo begins to stomp on the head and back of Daniels before picking him up, he starts hammering away at the face of Christopher Daniels and then Irish whips him into the ropes and when Daniels comes running back Chavo goes for a clothesline which Christopher Daniels ducks and when Chavo turns around Daniels hits him with a cross body. Daniels quickly gets back up and runs and bounces off the ropes and when Chavo gets back up he is knocked back down by a hard clothesline by Daniels, Daniels then makes the tag to AJ Styles who runs in and once Chavo Guerrero gets back up AJ drops him with a huge enziguri followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Homicide runs in and breaks up the pin.

AJ Styles gets up and picks Chavo up with him and he punches him a couple of times before Irish whipping him into the ropes, as Chavo gets to the ropes he makes a sneak tag to Homicide. Chavo continues running back towards AJ and he slides under the legs of AJ while Homicide gets into the ring, AJ turns around to Chavo and he leap frogs over his head and when AJ turns back around Homicide hits him with a huge dropkick to the face followed by a quick pin as Chavo Guerrero gets out of the ring, 1…2…and AJ kicks out. Homicide starts to stomp away on the head of Styles before picking him up; Homicide then starts to punch him while pushing him backwards into the turnbuckle. Homicide then starts to distract the ref and point at Christopher Daniels over in his corner giving Chavo enough time to grab AJ Styles and choke him in the corner, the ref then looks back and Chavo had stopped. Homicide gives him a couple of hard chops to the chest before running and hitting AJ with a monkey flip, AJ Styles somehow manages to land on his feet just as Homicide had made a quick tag to Chavo who had already climbed up to the top rope. Chavo takes his time and doesn’t realize that AJ Styles landed on his feet, AJ then leaps up onto the top rope and hits Chavo with a huge arm drag from the top rope and both men fall on the mat hard and lie there in pain. Chavo struggles his way over to make the tag to Homicide as AJ crawls over to Christopher Daniels; they both get there at the same time and make the tag to their partners. Daniels runs in at Homicide and drops him with a clothesline, Homicide gets up and runs at Daniels only to beat dropped with yet another clothesline. Homicide slowly gets up holding his head as Daniels walks over and punches him a couple of times, Daniels then hits him with a quick snap suplex followed by a pin, 1…2…and Homicide kicks out.

Christopher Daniels gets up and he runs at hits Homicide with a huge dropkick right to the face, Homicide slowly gets up holding head as Daniels runs over and punches it a couple more times. Christopher Daniels starts to build momentum, he runs and bounces off the ropes but then he is grabbed by the foot from Hernandez on the outside, Daniels turns around to Hernandez and starts to shout and when he turns around Homicide nails him with the gringo cutter. Homicide slowly crawls over to Chavo Guerrero to make then tag but Christopher Daniels is closer to AJ Styles and he reaches out slowly and makes the tag just as Homicide does. AJ Styles springboards off the ropes and hits Chavo with a huge flying forearm just as Guerrero was running at him, Chavo slowly gets back up and he walks right into a hard kick to the mid section by AJ followed up with a huge Pele and then the pin, 1…2…and Chavo just manages to kick out! AJ Styles gets up a little frustrated, he walks over to Chavo and then Chavo jabs him in the eye. While AJ Styles is walks backwards holding his eye he makes the tag to Christopher Daniels who runs into the ring just as Chavo made the tag to Homicide, Chavo and Homicide then both grab Daniels at the same time and hit him with a hard double hip toss. Daniels holds his back in pain while lying in the middle of the ring and then Homicide comes across and hits him with a huge senton splash and then goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Christopher Daniels just kicks out. Christopher Daniels slowly gets up in pain as Homicide punches him a couple of times and then kicks him in the mid section only to hit him with a huge swinging neck breaker and then the pin, 1…2…and again Daniels kicks out.

Homicide picks up Christopher Daniels and throws him backwards into the turnbuckle where Chavo stands, then Hernandez gets up onto the apron and the ref goes over there to take care of him as Homicide and Chavo starts to choke and punch Christopher Daniels. Hernandez gets down off the apron and the ref walks away to continue with the match and then all of a sudden AJ Styles runs along the apron and he flips off it and lands right on Hernandez knocking him over outside the ring thus leaving Daniels taking on Homicide and Chavo Guerrero. Homicide gives Christopher Daniels a hard kick to the mid section before lifting him up and nailing him with the Gringo Buster, Homicide then makes the tag to Chavo Guerrero who then hits Daniels with a huge frog splash followed by a pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here are your winners, Chavo Guerrero and Homicide, LAX!

JR: LAX just cheated their way to victory!

King: that’s right JR, but you gotta do whatever it takes to win the match…

JR: I would rather watch a good competitive match up then watch a cheat festival King, AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels must be really pissed off right now.

Carlito’s music hits as he walks down to the ring holding his newly won TV title.

Carlito: The man standing before you is your new Television Champion! (Crowd boo’s) You see, I told all of you people that I would win this title but all of you were to stubborn to realize that I am too good for all those other chumps. You all said that Kane would win, or CM Punk would win or Mr Kennedy but you were all wrong! I had to beat five other men to win this title and…

Carlito is cut out by Mr Kennedy’s music

Kennedy: Carlito, shut your mouth right now! You think you are so great after winning the title don’t you? The only reason why you won that title is because you were able to fluke your way into the last two guys with me and then you cheated you way to victory, I mean, you don’t seriously think you could have beaten in a normal one on one match now do you?

Carlito: first of all Kennedy, how dare you interrupt me! And of coarse I would be able to beat you; I don’t know many people that wouldn’t be able to beat you…

Kennedy: is that so Carlito, well in that case let me be the first man to challenge you for that title sitting on your shoulder. Oh and Carlito, if I am the first man you defend that title against it will be your last match as champ!

CM Punk’s music hits and he walks down to the ring holding a microphone…

Punk: Mr Kennedy, with all do respect, you are not going to be the next man to challenge Carlito for the title, I am…and Carlito, I will take from you what rightfully is mine!

Carlito: Wow, you both seem so confident of being able to beat me and we are not even sure if you will be facing me for my title yet. Me holding this title, that’s cool but you two facing me for this title, no, that’s not COOL!

Kennedy: why is that Carlito? Is it because you know that if you face me I will beat and you and then the new TNE television Champion will be Mrrrrrrrrr Kennedy....................................Kennedy!

JBL then pops up on the big screen

JBL: Well you three, it is my last night as GM because my replacement will be coming next week so I guess I should settle this before he gets here. Up next it will be Mr Kennedy and CM Punk Vs Elijah Burke and Carlito, if CM Punk and Mr Kennedy win then they will both face you Carlito at Doomsday for the TNE Television title but if Carlito and Elijah Burke win then it will be Burke Vs Carlito for the title…

Elijah Burke walks down to the ring and the match is started…

Match 2
CM Punk & Mr Kennedy Vs Elijah Burke & Carlito

CM Punk and Elijah Burke each start for their teams; they walk up to each other in the middle of the ring and bind up to test each others strength. Elijah Burke overpowers Punk and then pushes him backwards into the turnbuckle and starts to choke him, the ref comes over and breaks it up. Elijah Burke lets go of CM Punk and then as he goes to walk away but then punches CM Punk right in the head, Punk walks out and runs at Elijah and then Elijah Burke jumps up and drops him with a hard dropkick followed by a pin, 1…and Punk gets a quick kick out. CM Punk gets back up and he begins to trade punches with Elijah Burke, CM Punk starts to build momentum but it is ended shortly when Elijah kicks him in the mid section and then gets Punk in an arm wrench before pulling him over to Carlito. Elijah Burke makes the tag while holding Punks arm, Carlito and Burke then both grab him and hit him with a hard double suplex followed by a pin, 1…2…and Punk kicks out. Carlito gets up and starts to stomp away at the head and back of CM Punk before picking him up, Carlito punches him in the head a couple of times and then Irish whips him into the ropes and when Punk comes running back he hits Carlito with a spinning wheel kick out of nowhere and then he crawls over to Carlito for the pin, 1…2…and Carlito gets the shoulder up. Carlito gets up holding his head slightly as he walks over to CM Punk, Punk punches him in the head a couple of times and then hits Carlito with a back kick to the mid section and then jumps up and hits Carlito with a dropkick knocking him over and Punk goes for another pin, 1…2…and again Carlito kicks out.

CM Punk goes down to pick up Carlito who is holding his head and when Punk bends down to pick him up he is jabbed in the eye, Carlito then gets to his feet as CM Punk walks over to Kennedy and makes the tag still holding his eye and Carlito dives out and makes the tag to Elijah Burke. Mr Kennedy runs into the ring at Elijah Burke and drops him with a clothesline, Burke gets back up and runs right at Mr Kennedy and again Kennedy drops him down to the mat with another clothesline. Elijah Burke slowly gets up slightly holding his head as Mr Kennedy walks over to him and punches him in the head and stomach a couple of times, Kennedy then knees Burke in the mid section and hits him with a snap suplex and then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Elijah Burke is able to kick out. Elijah Burke sits up holding his head and back and just before Burke is able to get back up to his feet Mr Kennedy runs and bounces off the ropes and dropkicks Elijah right in the face and then goes for another quick pin, 1…2…and again Burke kicks out. Mr Kennedy then picks up Elijah Burke but Burke knees Kennedy in the mid section causing him to walk backwards over to CM Punk, just as Burke runs backwards to bounce off the ropes Mr Kennedy makes the tag to CM Punk who jumps up and when Burke runs half way across the ring over to Punk he nails Burke with a huge springboard clothesline followed by a pin, 1…2…and once again Elijah Burke gets the shoulder up. CM Punk gets up and also picks up Elijah Burke, he Irish whips Elijah into the turnbuckle where Carlito stands and Carlito makes the tag while Punk can’t see it but the ref does. CM Punk then runs and jumps at Elijah for a hard clothesline but Burke dives out of the way and rolls out of the ring leaving Punk going right into the turnbuckle, Carlito then runs into the ring and as CM Punk stumbles back holding his chest Carlito hits him with a huge springboard elbow to the head of Punk followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Punk just manages to kick out.

Carlito gets up picking up CM Punk who gets up very slowly holding his head in pain, Carlito then starts to hammer away at the head of Punk before jumping up and hitting him with a hard hurricanrana sending Punk rolling out of the ring. CM Punk falls on the ground outside the ring and he slowly gets up holding his head and ribs in a lot of pain, then Elijah Burke comes running around on the apron and he jumps off to land on CM Punk but Punk jumps up and hits him with a huge dropkick which drops Burke to the ground from mid air and Burke rolls around on the ground in pain. CM Punk slowly gets back up holding his head and Mr Kennedy goes down by Punk to see if he’s alright and he tells Punk to get into the ring so he can make the tag but before they can Carlito comes flying over the top rope and he lands on CM Punk and Mr Kennedy with a huge cross body, they all lie on the ground outside the ring in pain. Carlito is first to get up and he picks up CM Punk who is the legal man and rolls him back into the ring with him following, he then gets up and starts to stomp on the head of Punk and then he goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and again Punk kicks out. Carlito gets up and also picks up CM Punk, he kicks him in the stomach a couple of times and then goes for a DDT but CM Punk is able to get out of it and then he jumps up and drops Carlito with a hard dropkick. Both men slowly crawl over to there corners just as Mr Kennedy and Elijah Burke both get back up onto the apron, Mr Kennedy then runs over and hits Elijah Burke with the Mic check. CM Punk runs over and lifts Carlito up onto his shoulders and nails Carlito with the GTS while Mr Kennedy climbs to the top rope and hits Burke with the Kenton Bomb! Mr Kennedy goes for the pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here are your winners, CM Punk and…

Mr Kennedy goes over and grabs the Microphone.

Kennedy: Here are your winners, CM Punk and the next TNE Television Champion Mrrrrrrrrr Kennedy…………………(Crowd shouts at the same time as him) Kennedy!

King: JR, we have new number one contenders for the TNE television title!

JR: that’s right King, and what a win for these to superstars…

King: Yeah, these three wrestlers will put on one hell of a match at Doomsday!

Kurt Angle then comes down to the ring with a lot of you suck chants!

Kurt: What did I tell you people, I said I would beat John Bradshaw Layfield and I did beat him and as a result he has now lost his position as General Manager. But forget about that I am out here for more important things, you see for the past month or so we have been getting little video packages that talk and show some jackass wrestling. I have been here in TNE doing what’s right for me and the company and getting nothing in return because this new guy has been more popular and everyone his wondering who he is! Well that’s about to change, I am challenging him to a match at Doomsday and then people will say, “whoa Kurt Angle just made the new guy tap out and he broke his freaking ankle” . So whoever you are new guy, get out here now!

Kurt Angle stands in the ring waiting for him to come out, he stands there with his arms out saying who are you? Where are you?

Kurt: what’s the matter, are you scared of me or something? Just because I said I was gonna break your ankle doesn’t mean I am going to break it now!

Then the song FINAL COUNTDOWN hits and Bryan Danielson walks out at the top of the entrance ramp!!!

Bryan Danielson stands at the entrance ramp with his arms raised as the fans all around the arena cheer, he walks down the ramp shouting and getting hyped…

Danielson: that’s right Kurt, it’s me! I accept your challenge and I will not be the one tapping out!!!

Kurt: Oh well see about that, ha-ha…

Kurt Angle leaves as Bryan Danielson waits in the ring for his first match in TNE…

King: OMG! Bryan Danielson is in TNE

JR: I cannot believe it!

King: and he has already been challenged to a match by the Olympic gold medallist Kurt Angle!

Match 3
Bryan Danielson Vs Robert Roode

They start off the match and Robert Roode is shouting at Bryan Danielson, they then bind up in the middle of the ring. Bryan Danielson overpowers Roode and then he drives him backwards into the turnbuckle, the ref breaks it up. Bryan Danielson walks backwards into the middle of the ring and then Robert Roode runs out at him for a cheap clothesline but Danielson ducks and Roode runs right past him, Robert Roode bounces off the ropes and when he turns around he is hit with a hard arm drag into a wrist lock. Bryan Danielson starts to lift Robert Roode to his feet and then he starts to hammer away at the face of Roode, he kicks Roode in the mid section and then drops him with a hard dropkick to the face followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Roode manages to raise his shoulder. Bryan Danielson walks over to Robert Roode who is lying on the mat and then Robert Roode grabs Danielson and pulls him down for a quick pin, 1…2…and Danielson kicks out. They both get up to their feet and Robert Roode runs right at Bryan Danielson and Danielson drops him with a clothesline, Roode gets right back up and runs at Danielson and he just tosses Robert Roode right over his shoulders and Roode lands down on the mat hard on his back. Robert Roode lies on that mat holding his back in pain and then Bryan Danielson runs over and gets on the ground by Robert Roode, he grabs a hold of Roode and repetitively strikes his elbow into the side Of Roode’s head. Robert Roode sits on the mat in a daze holding his head and then Bryan Danielson runs and bounces off the ropes and then hits him with a hard dropkick to the face knocking Roode onto his back and then Danielson goes for the pin, 1…2…and Roode just kicks out in the nick of time.

Bryan Danielson gets up with a huge smirk on his face, he walks over and picks up Robert Roode and punches him in the face a couple of times before kneeing him in the stomach and then hitting him with a hard snap suplex. Robert Roode shakes on the ground holding his head and back before Bryan Danielson once again picks him up; Danielson elbows Roode in the head and then he Irish whips Robert Roode into the turnbuckle. Robert Roode leans up against the turnbuckle holding his back and head in pain, Bryan Danielson then runs and hits him with a huge Monkey Flip sending him flying into the middle of the ring only to land down hard on his back. Robert Roode slowly gets up still holding his head and back in pain and then Danielson runs and hits him with a cross body which Roode is able to roll over into a pin on Bryan Danielson, 1…and Danielson gets a very quick kick out. Roode and Danielson both get up Roode a little slower, he turns around and Danielson starts to hammer away at him, Bryan Danielson the grabs Robert Roode from behind and hits him with a huge German suplex followed by a bridge pin, 1…2…and Roode just manages to kick out once again. Bryan Danielson then keeps Robert Roode on the ground and he then locks Roode into the Cattle Mutilation, Robert Roode screams in pain and then the ref is forced to finish the match from Roode passing out while trying to tap out.

Here is your winner by submission, Bryan Danielson

Okay since I have now decided to quit TNE I will do the rest of the results from this show and then I will show you the results that would have been from this coming PPV…(I am not going to write it full because I want to get a good quick start on my new BTB).

This shows rest of the results:

Batista had a promo backstage somewhere with Christian Cage and Batista turned heel by insulting Cage.

Londrick Vsed MCMG and Londrick won the match thus leading into a promo after the match and Londrick are the number one contenders for the last time.

Chris Jericho then came out cocky and done a good promo about how he beat Edge, Edge comes down and says that it s even. They diss each other a bit and then Edge walks off.

Jericho stays in the ring and he has a long hard match with Christian Cage, Batista runs down to the ring and attacks Cage…

(Those are not meant to be good recaps lol, just quick and to the point of what happened)

DOOMSDAY RESULTS

Londrick Vs LAX for the tag titles

AJ Styles Vs Chavo for the x-div title

Kurt Angle Vs Bryan Danielson

Edge Vs Chris Jericho in an iron man match with a 30minute time limit

Kennedy Vs Carlito Vs CM Punk for the TV title

Christian Cage Vs Batista

Kane Vs Randy Orton for the TNE World title...

Those are the quick results of what would have happened guys in bold won the match :)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Too bad you never wrote Doomsday, I'm sure it would have been good. I wish you luck on your next BTB Lennie.

Status
Not open for further replies.