Total Bellas is coming

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
If the Bellas are getting a Spinoff Show then hopefully Vince Russo will get a Spinoff Show called Total Russo we're for 2 and a half hours he cuts shoot promos on everyone and everything.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
E! also runs other garbage television like that Kardiasians show. I am sure it will be fine with their market audience. Some people eat up reality TV like cake. I never liked it and never will.

Used to watch it, the show's actually pretty glorious for unintentional comedy appeal. Have a box of popcorn and rip everything apart! :win:

• Haha
Reactions: Neptune

rydogg

Multiple Time WWEF Hardcore Champ, BAYBAY!
Reaction score
If the Bellas are getting a Spinoff Show then hopefully Vince Russo will get a Spinoff Show called Total Russo we're for 2 and a half hours he cuts shoot promos on everyone and everything.
and talks about how WWE is lacking quality content because there isn't a swerve each and every week.
I'll admit, I'd watch the shit out of that

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I guess I may tune in from time to time (when I'm bored shitless) just because of D-Bry and Johnny Ace.

Krendall

The Showoff
Reaction score
RockWhatev.gif

Ugh, just let this idea die!

And why is Johnny Ace involved in this?

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
Will watch for Nikki, Cena and Bryan

Last edited:

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I can't be the only one that going watch just to see Big Johnny! WWE is finally giving the people what they want. [HASHTAG]#peoplepower[/HASHTAG]