Total Bellas is coming

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
TOTAL DIVAS
Bella Twins Get E! Spinoff Series "Total Bellas"
Nikki and Brie Bella's new series is a major game changer for the WWE "Divas"! Get a peek at E!'s new series "Total Bellas"!

EOnline

@Shadow @CM Punk Who sets up the LD?

Bryan, Cena, Johnny Ace, this show is going to rock.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
lmao Total Divas ratings are down and now they're trying to play it off as "it's because of the rest of the cast, the Bellas bring in ratings"
Good luck with that E!, have a good one :kappa:

Reactions: pottsy946

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
lmao Total Divas ratings are down and now they're trying to play it off as "it's because of the rest of the cast, the Bellas bring in ratings"
Good luck with that E!, have a good one :kappa:
E! also runs other garbage television like that Kardiasians show. I am sure it will be fine with their market audience. Some people eat up reality TV like cake. I never liked it and never will.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
E! also runs other garbage television like that Kardiasians show. I am sure it will be fine with their market audience. Some people eat up reality TV like cake. I never liked it and never will.
You watch wrestling don't you? It's like the original "reality" tv lol.

Could we just take the Bellas out of the show and just have Cena, D-Bry and Johnny Ace on wild adventures?

Reactions: Indy and Neptune

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
You watch wrestling don't you? It's like the original "reality" tv lol.

Could we just take the Bellas out of the show and just have Cena, D-Bry and Johnny Ace on wild adventures?
Yeah but its not like people insist it is REAL. We all know it is scripted. Reality TV people act like they don't have any scripts or story-lines whats so ever.

And Yes, please. I think people will be watching mostly for them, not the Bellas.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
the men in Total Divas seem to be the only people with brains anyways according to the script. The women literally fuck everything up, and then go on to take advice from their boyfriends/husbands

Stopspot

Reaction score
Yeah but its not like people insist it is REAL. We all know it is scripted. Reality TV people act like they don't have any scripts or story-lines whats so ever.

And Yes, please. I think people will be watching mostly for them, not the Bellas.
You mean like wrestling used to? Back when heels and faces weren't allowed to use the same hotels or restaurants

• Haha
Reactions: seabs and Neptune

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
You mean like wrestling used to? Back when heels and faces weren't allowed to use the same hotels or restaurants
That was then, this is now.

Stop smearing your arse on my posts! :sad:
funny-butt-scoot-dog-gif-2.gif

Reactions: Snowman1

Stopspot

Reaction score
The John, Bryan and Johnny roadtrip episode (there has to be one) is going to be legendary. Three legends talking shop in the car and the Bella Brother being the odd one out