Top 10 most hated films compared to Fuji's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Well it's time for some more hated greatness.

Fuji # 10 Star Wars: Attack of the Clones

Ours

Transformes (all 4) (Bad News Punk)

The first was just ok but the other 3 blow more than a $50 hooker.

Clash of the Titans (2010) (Wang)

This movie pissed me off so much and the only thing I liked about this flick was Liam Neeson. Should have been more like
and less like

White Chicks (Charlie)

Pure garbage. I don't think i have even watched this the whole way through it was so shitty.

Final Destination 5 (LB)

These got old after the first one.

The Scorpion King (Citan)

I didn't think this was as bad as some movies but Citan sure didn't like this.

Keep an eye out for more hatred or you might get webbed.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
White Chicks shouldn't be on this list if only because it's your own fault for watching it in the first place. You had to know it was going to be shit, just look at the poster ffs. As for Final Destination, they all suck hard, so as far as I'm concerned they could all easily make this list. Same goes for those awful Transformers movies.

Bad News Booty

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
My list would be pretty much like fujis

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
That's because you guys are twins that were separated at birth

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
White Chicks shouldn't be on this list if only because it's your own fault for watching it in the first place. You had to know it was going to be shit, just look at the poster ffs. As for Final Destination, they all suck hard, so as far as I'm concerned they could all easily make this list. Same goes for those awful Transformers movies.
I'm sure I got tricked into watching it and it was dreadful.

Swinny

Reaction score
I definitely thought Final Destination 5 was the best of the series since the second one, I enjoyed it.

I've also enjoyed every Transformers movie to various degrees, haven't seen the newest one yet though.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I used to know loads of people who thought White Chicks was the funniest shit ever. Used to though....

Bad News Booty

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Terry Crews makes it watchable

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Fuck you.

The only shit X-Men movie. This is the one that fucked up the entire X-Men timeline and continuity. This is the reason why Deadpool & Gambit, the best two X-Men, haven't been seen since. Even Hugh Jackman admits he doesn't like this one.

Django is one of those I watched after all the "film of the year" hype and found it way to long for what it was. I've never been a big Tarantino mark anyway.

Last Stand was almost as awful as Origins. It nearly single-handedly destroyed the X Men franchise. If it weren't of Bryan Singer returning to the franchise, it would never have been salvaged.

I definitely thought Final Destination 5 was the best of the series since the second one, I enjoyed it.

Agree, 100%.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Well it's time to get this hatred moving once again. I will be doing 2 numbers at once this time.

Fuji's # 9 Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Ours

Spiderman 3 (Charlie)

This movie was bad for Villain overload and made a mockery of Venom.

The Amazing Spiderman (LB)

Return to Sleepaway Camp (Bad News Punk)

Well that is three crappy movies. While I did like The Amazing Spiderman and don't feel that it should make this list at all.

Fuji #8 The Sixth Sense

Ours

John Carpenter's Escape From L.A. (Citan)

Star Wars: Attack of the Clones (LB)

Catwoman (Charlie)

Dirty Dancing (Wang)

I actually liked this movie when I was younger but every time I turn around I find it on TV and now when I see it i just want to throw up. Although Swayze did really well in this film.

The Fog (Bad News Punk)

Not sure which one he meant so I am posting this pic of it.

Well there you have it some well hated movies right there.

next time Zombie chases Jill away.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
There's no way Brandon meant the original Fog since it rules, but I'm in total agreement that the remake is essentially unwatchable crapola. I also agree with pretty much every other movie on here, including both the Spiderman ones. Honestly, the only good Spiderman movie is the second Raimi one, and even that had its fair share of issues. I guess I just don't like the character.

Escape from LA is also pretty bad, although when I watched it again for review a few months ago I was at least able to find a couple of things about it that I liked. Of course I can't remember what they are right now, so maybe I didn't really like them all that much. :lol:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I kind of liked Escape from LA while its no great Cinematic movie. I like the Spiderman films just not to fond of part 3 and I didn't like the new one that much. I really do think Brandon meant the 2005 one and speaking of this could be a good time to throw out the first of the original VS Remake thread I want to do.

Swinny

Reaction score
I thought I was the only one who didn't like Crouching Tiger at all, but guess not.

Spiderman 3 I can get, even though I don't think its the awful movie a lot of people do but it definitely does have issues. I will never get the hate on Amazing Spiderman though.

Return to Sleepaway Camp is absolute garbage, definitely agree with that and I loved all the other sequels.

And yeah, that better be the remake of The Fog! Although I didn't hate that the second time I watched it. Hated it the first time but when I rewatched it and basically took the original out of it I thought it was okay, but I try to be pretty forgiving of remakes and horror movies in general (unless they're absolutely unforgivable)

Escape from L.A. I also didn't think was a bad as a lot of people. Nowhere near as good as New York, sure, but there's definitely some fun stuff in there, and some good additions to the cast.

And The Sixth Sense is a movie I haven't seen in years and am kinda afraid to rewatch because I've heard of so many people that hate it now.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I dislike Amazing Spider-Man on a couple of grounds

1. Garfield is a better Spider-Man, and Emma Stone is far better a love interest than Kirsten Dunst. But everything else felt inferior. They started several different story threads and finished ONE, making the whole thing feel unfocused.

2. People were calling it the best superhero movie of the year IN THE SAME YEAR AS THE AVENGERS. Yeah, I'm an MCU mark, but in no way, shape or form is ASM better than the Avengers.