Top 10 most hated films compared to Fuji's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I never did get a list in for this, did I? Man, I love lists but I'm so terrible at making them :lol:

Send it. I just got asked to work a double so I won't be home to do it like planned. I just got screwed

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Well the Time has come for this to come to light. Now our list from the 4 of us is no where near as great as Fuji's but I do think that there are some on here that will make some people shake their heads.

Fuji: # 13 Ghost

Ours:

Django Unchained (LB)

I can't comment on this since I have yet to see this film, but LB hates this.

Alien 3 (Citan)

Fuji #12 Jerry Maguire

Ours

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (LB)

Seed OF Chucky (Citan)

Well there you have our 13th and 12th compared to Fuji's. While our 4 are full of crap not sure they compare to Fuji's Ghost and Jerry Maguire.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
X-Men Origins Wolverine was quality, I have to disagree with LB on that one.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
X-Men Origins Wolverine was quality, I have to disagree with LB on that one.

Fuck you.

The only shit X-Men movie. This is the one that fucked up the entire X-Men timeline and continuity. This is the reason why Deadpool & Gambit, the best two X-Men, haven't been seen since. Even Hugh Jackman admits he doesn't like this one.

Django is one of those I watched after all the "film of the year" hype and found it way to long for what it was. I've never been a big Tarantino mark anyway.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Fuck you.

The only shit X-Men movie. This is the one that fucked up the entire X-Men timeline and continuity. This is the reason why Deadpool & Gambit, the best two X-Men, haven't been seen since. Even Hugh Jackman admits he doesn't like this one.

Django is one of those I watched after all the "film of the year" hype and found it way to long for what it was. I've never been a big Tarantino mark anyway.

Yeah I am pretty pissed about not seeing Gambit much anymore either.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I don't hate Django but I also don't understand why people think its one of his best movies. As far as I'm concerned its near the bottom of Tarantino's catalogue. Alien 3 gets way too much hate, but if we're talking the theatrical cut then I tend to agree that it's pretty bad. The workprint is much, much better.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine was a steaming pile of shit and, speaking of workprints, is only enjoyable when you're watching that version of the film where the wires are still attached and the CGI hasn't been put in yet. At least it makes the movie a great comedy. As for Seed of Chucky, meh, I'd all but given up on Child's Play after Bride so I didn't expect much. Thankfully Curse of Chucky did quite a bit to redeem the franchise and I can only hope for better things in the future.

So yeah, some bad ones up there, but hard to imagine any of them touching Ghost or JM on the awful level.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Well Since Brandon was late to the party here is his entry for hated movies for the number 12 and 13.

One of his choices already has made the list and I am not altering it one bit and that was Seed of Chucky but his next entry has had 4 people as this character and a few of them have died.

Superman Returns (Bad News Punk)

I think this has gone on to be one of the most hated Superman films out of all of them so no surprise to me here.

I will have more coming soon. Just think there can only be one skull finishing them all.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Superman Returns was pretty bad, but not Man of Steel bad.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

But I think people really liked Man of Steel alot better than Superman Returns.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Well Since Brandon was late to the party here is his entry for hated movies for the number 12 and 13.

One of his choices already has made the list and I am not altering it one bit and that was Seed of Chucky but his next entry has had 4 people as this character and a few of them have died.

Superman Returns (Bad News Punk)

I think this has gone on to be one of the most hated Superman films out of all of them so no surprise to me here.

I will have more coming soon. Just think there can only be one skull finishing them all.
I don't think my placement of Seed of Chucky would have changed things too much, I do think Alien 3 would be drastically different given my listing for it... Sorry Fuji! :lol:

But I think people really liked Man of Steel alot better than Superman Returns.
Superman Returns was just awful all around. Poor casting choices, dull action and a repetitive script.

I rather enjoyed Man of Steel myself. I thought it was a nice example of how to reboot a franchise. Decent enough change from canon while maintaining its essence.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I rather enjoyed Man of Steel myself. I thought it was a nice example of how to reboot a franchise. Decent enough change from canon while maintaining its essence.
Total opposite. I thought it was overlong, did nothing to make me interested in potential sequels (so nix on the good reboot), acting was atrocious (Kevin Costner's "STOP" thing being among the worst moments I've ever experienced in a theater) and just an underwhelming movie that relied too much on "oh look a lot of shit is happening so who cares if it makes a lick of sense" mentality.

Granted I've only seen it once, but for my money its easily one of the worst comic book movies I've ever seen.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Granted I've only seen it once, but for my money its easily one of the worst comic book movies I've ever seen.

It doesn't get any better with a second viewing.

Apart from the flying dicks scene, that NEVER gets old :lol:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Well we are back with more hated films.

Fuji # 11 Erin Brokovich

Ours

Highlander: End Game/The Source (Bad News Punk)​

I can say that this movie pissed me off the first time I watched it and stopped watching it when Lambert died and gave his powers to the other Highlander.

Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Wang)

This movie was good until ET showed up and ruined it. I was actually thinking this was a decent movie until the alien crap from Spielberg made an appearance.

Sideways (LB)

I remember watching this once and enjoying it but LB hates it so here it is. It might not have been all that great as I can't remember anything about the film.

Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (Citan)

What I hated most about this film was that they did not keep the same people portraying the characters from the first film. Was this a great movie by any standards, nope but it wasn't horrible either.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
LB hates Sideways but likes Forrest Gump? Something doesn't compute there, because Sideways is awesome, although I guess you kind of have to be into wine to really enjoy it.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
LB hates Sideways but likes Forrest Gump? Something doesn't compute there, because Sideways is awesome, although I guess you kind of have to be into wine to really enjoy it.

Into wine or drinking wine?