Too many chiefs. (Mods and SMods mandatory read.)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Internet Tough Guy here gave me another bad rep. Big surprise huh? That means his loser ass went around, bad repping or good repping people just so he could bad rep me again. What an E-Thug!!

He's a frat curler, I can tell.

Pull his modship, and shut down moderaters. There only needs to be one admin and one mod, that's it. We don't need 5 mods for the "Post Your Best Shoe Tying Stories" section. You get my point?

LoLz. :ibbanana:

To tell you the truth, I don't wear TapOut shirts, listen to Five Finger Death Punch and even know what a 'frat curler' is. And you returned the naughty rep, so it's good to see you've lowered yourself to my level.

IZ TEH INTERWEBZ TOUGHIE~! BOWZ DOWN OR I GIVE BAD REPPYZZ~!

Kizza

Internet Tough Guy here gave me another bad rep. Big surprise huh? That means his loser ass went around, bad repping or good repping people just so he could bad rep me again. What an E-Thug!!

He's a frat curler, I can tell.

Pull his modship, and shut down moderaters. There only needs to be one admin and one mod, that's it. We don't need 5 mods for the "Post Your Best Shoe Tying Stories" section. You get my point?

Bad thing is, I see that happening now.

Travis40

I have no clue why these assholes are running around and asking for mod spots. It's a wrestling forum, god damn. What's the big deal with being a mod anyway?

Reaction score
LoLz. :ibbanana:

To tell you the truth, I don't wear TapOut shirts, listen to Five Finger Death Punch and even know what a 'frat curler' is. And you returned the naughty rep, so it's good to see you've lowered yourself to my level.

IZ TEH INTERWEBZ TOUGHIE~! BOWZ DOWN OR I GIVE BAD REPPYZZ~!

Glad to see you're admitting it. You know, the first step in recovery from being a "Keyboard Warrior/Internet Tough Guy/Bad Rep Bandit" is acceptance.

You're still a kywag.

Kaedon

Reaction score
SP, MS likes ME more than he likes YOU :p

C4

The GFX section is going to be BIG in the next month or so.

So stop complaining about activity in the GFX section, we've got a shitload of talented gfx'rs, a great moderator, some veteran players and a pretty good GFX League.

And we're just growing. I mean, look at this:

http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35588

http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35589

Everyday you're going to find something new in the section. And I've got some big plans for the league that I'll discuss with Snackz. This section is going to be crowded in just around a week. Wanna bet?

LadyHotrod

No, you smod the third biggest piece of shit forum on the internet. Pdubs is nothing but a bunch of nubs running around. Even the staff there are total idiots. So stop acting as if you are part of something important.

Or UOW, both suck badly.

Holy shit, hahaha, I was just going to say the exact same thing. Not that this is a thread to ask for new mods but if it was, mentioning that you smod a forum with one of the biggest cunts on the internet wont help you, Johnny boy ;)

As for the topic, if there are no rules, why do we need mods at all? I mean, besides stupid bots or people who sign up just to spam their lame forum everywhere but I personally think that the lack of rules means far less mods. Maybe keep two or three but I don't see a reason for more.