Too many chiefs. (Mods and SMods mandatory read.)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Hi there, me again. Now, I've always felt we've had too many moderators and as of this moment we really don't need that many so I would kindly ask all of the current staff ranking as moderators or super moderators to tell me why I should keep you on as staff. I'm not cutting everyone but I do want to reduce numbers, so please indulge me.

Wrestling Station

1-wouldn't that be better in the staff lounge?
2-what is the number you are thinking about of keeping?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh also, this was placed in this section because I'd ideally like some member feedback on this as well. Whom do you feel is superfluous?

seX-Power

I feel that I am a humble representative of the flourishing E-Fed of Impact Wrestling Forums, and I hope that you respect this and allow me to retain my title as we move towards future developments in my very exciting section.

John

I fell honestly like ive been doing alot more than some mods since my return.

I think all the admins and Kaedon, SP, Peep, WS & Mike should stay. Ive seen nothing from Snackz or whatever his name is. Even 2 years ago when i was here, I never saw nino do as much as the other mods.

Thats how i feel. Oh and also i think that some people should be mods. >_>

Wordlife

^I have to agree on the standpoint with John and I feel the same way about myself that I have done a lot on this forum lately and that we should reconsider our mods imo

John

^ Oh. I forgot to mention XBA.

He's a great guy and he does alot.

CMS & TKD were fantastic mods :y:

Kaedon

Reaction score
I'll take one for the team if you need, it's not a huge deal. But, for the record, I'm pretty good at spam busting :-D

Soulpower

Damn it, Kaedon!

I was going to be the one to say... I have no problem with stepping down and losing my modship.

Still. I have no problem with stepping down and losing my modship :shifty:

John

^ @ Kaedon: I Smod at the 3rd biggest wrestling forum. I check new members IP adresses incase of 2nd accounts and spambots & check all threads.

Reaction score
You need to fire Sex-Power, monkey. He's been following me around because he has a homoerotic E-man crush on me and negatively trolls me, hoping for attention.

Please do this. IWF will be alot happier.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Even 2 years ago when i was here, I never saw nino do as much as the other mods.

Thats how i feel. Oh and also i think that some people should be mods. >_>
What you mean Nino ain't doing as much as the other mods? Can you mind telling some good reason why Nino isn't doing much for IWF?