TNA's Franchise guy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who should TNA's franchise guy be?

• Jeff Jarrett

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Samoa Joe

• AJ Styles

• Christian Cage

• Kurt Angle

• Rhyno

• Raven

• Daniels

• Total voters

Montana

Who's shoulders would you place on the company on? I know a lot of people say joe is, but does joe = ratings/money? Just curious to see who everyone thinks should lead TNA.

I'd say Christian. He's in his prime, and can do it all.

Opps forgot sting...he's supposed to be on the list, but oh well. He's kinda old now anyways.

Hitman

Reaction score
"The Phenominal One" AJ Styles
AJ Styles is the best in the TNA roster he just needs to stop letting him be Christian Cage's Bitch

phantomgerald

Yeah Aj Styles. He's just Mr TNA. If you think of Joe, sometime you think of ROH. Styles just remind me of TNA.

3lions

Reaction score
Christian has it all. He is a very good wrestler, has great promo skills. Generates a reaction every time he is infront of a crowd and is a true ME star in TNA. He should definately be the top guy in TNA. I'd then have Angle/AJ Styles/Samoa Joe/The Truth/Abyss around him in the ME (with the likes of Sting/Jarrett/Rhyno/etc. just below those guys).

As for AJ being the top guy in TNA, I have to disagree. There is no denying he is a great athlete and helped make TNA such a likeable promotion, but he doesn't have the promo skills to warrant being the top guy. Also, the way he's been used recently, he can't be taken seriously. That's my opinion anyway.

Hitman

Reaction score
Christian has it all. He is a very good wrestler, has great promo skills. Generates a reaction every time he is infront of a crowd and is a true ME star in TNA. He should definately be the top guy in TNA. I'd then have Angle/AJ Styles/Samoa Joe/The Truth/Abyss around him in the ME (with the likes of Sting/Jarrett/Rhyno/etc. just below those guys).

As for AJ being the top guy in TNA, I have to disagree. There is no denying he is a great athlete and helped make TNA such a likeable promotion, but he doesn't have the promo skills to warrant being the top guy. Also, the way he's been used recently, he can't be taken seriously. That's my opinion anyway.

Why does everybody overrate Christian Cage I mean he's a good wrestler but he can't be a top guy in TNA. (I know PeepShow is going to get in this conversation)

Montana

Has christian even lost a singles match in TNA yet? I dont believe he has. The fact is Christian is MUCH more entertaining on the mic, than AJ. He's got charisma and personalty, something that AJ lacks. Its true that AJ might be mr. tna, but how much money would AJ styles be raking if for tna, if the show was centered around him?

Hitman

Reaction score
Has christian even lost a singles match in TNA yet? I dont believe he has. The fact is Christian is MUCH more entertaining on the mic, than AJ. He's got charisma and personalty, something that AJ lacks. Its true that AJ might be mr. tna, but how much money would AJ styles be raking if for tna, if the show was centered around him?

Check this out Ill have my friend from school expalin it to you better

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MklQIcvgr9w

gashface

Reaction score
I agree with the majority here, I think TNA I think Styles. I think Styles, I think TNA. He may not have the mic skills, but I just can see him becoming the top guy one day, he's Mr. TNA.

Hitman

Reaction score
I agree with the majority here, I think TNA I think Styles. I think Styles, I think TNA. He may not have the mic skills, but I just can see him becoming the top guy one day, he's Mr. TNA.

Mr. TNA????...AJ Styles Is TNA

Montana

Check this out Ill have my friend from school expalin it to you better

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MklQIcvgr9w

I never said AJ wasn't great, He's easily the best wrestler in tna. But the question, was who SHOULD be the franchise. Who can bring in Ratings/Money. I dont see any AJ styles t shirts. I see very few AJ styles Signatures on forums. If i was booking TNA, i would not put the smaller AJ styles, ahead of the bigger names. Certainly build and push AJ, probably another championship reign too, BUT i would not pick him as a on screen leader of the company. What would be his major fueds, he's too southern on the mic. His personality, doesnt fit the leader role.

PeepShow

O Shit. I accidently hit Styles on my vote....:disgust:

This has to be Cage IMO. AJ is the best in terms of reaction when it comes to moves in the ring. Angle is just getting too old to be a franchise guy. Some may argue that he still is good and all, but like I said, its my opinion. Cage has it all. Wrestling ability, Charisma, mic skills, and he gets a reaction every time. IMO, hes a bigger heel than Angle.

PeepShow

I'd say AJ. He's got it all. He can put on an excellent match under any circumstances.

He can put on a great match, but does he have the charisma, and mic skills of Cage? Thats 2 against one buddy. :)