TNA's Franchise guy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who should TNA's franchise guy be?

• Jeff Jarrett

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Samoa Joe

• AJ Styles

• Christian Cage

• Kurt Angle

• Rhyno

• Raven

• Daniels

• Total voters
Reaction score
Cage is definetly be biggest and best heel that TNA has...AJ is a great wrestler who to some extent made TNA and he's someone who's probably never going to leave the company....if AJ gets rid of Cage and goes of on his own it could definetly be done but as much as I would like for it to happen I don't think it will....so eventhough I voted for Styles....TNA should be on Cage's shoulders

xtremebadass

Franchise Player? Well that could mean alot of things, but I am totally going with Jeff Jarrett. Look how far he carried the company! Sure, if Jarrett wasn't an option I would go with AJ, he is mr. TNA, but if it wasn't for Jarrett, TNA wouldn't exist, if it were to exist, he still pulled the heavyweight division for years and really made a name for himself out of TNA because most of his WCW days nobody talks about, but his TNA career is legendary. Christian Cage? Yea right, maybe in a few years, but he has only been with them for 2 years, he has only had like 1 title run and hasn't gotten it back, they gave it straight to Angle, looks to me like Angle totally outshined and replaced Cage at this point, but it's not my place to rag on Cage, TNA is just really hectic until their 2 hours.

Reaction score
My top two were Cage and Styles. I took Styles though because he hasn't "made" himself in another promotion outside TNA. TNA can forever say, that they "made" AJ Styles into a star, and point out how many truely classic matches he's had.

But yeah, Cage is excellent as well, and I'd take either of them to lead a company.

Dairydude

Reaction score
I went for Cage

he's marketable, great at the promo's and can put on good matches

Yes, AJ's matches are better but Cage is the person who can be used to sell
PPV's, T-Shirts etc.

Honorable mention to RhINo.
If they pushed him as the heel asshole who just dosen't give a f**k about anyone, then he'd be a good heel for TNA

PeepShow

^OMG, ya, I know what your saying. Rhino IMO would be so kick ass if he went back heel like in his ECDub days...