TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Austin Bates

Reaction score
I like Bully Ray as "The Law." I hope TNA keep him baby face. I'm disappointed Brooke beat Taryn Terrell for the Knockouts belt. I enjoyed Gail Kim's return, even though I wanted somebody new to be behind the "playtime is over" vignettes. She did cool moves. Good stuff from Eric Young in his segment. I also enjoyed seeing the Slammiversary match between James Storm and Magnus. Since I didn't see the card, I'd love it if TNA aired one match from the card each week. That'd help me out a ton. It'd suck for the people that bought the PPV, but eh. I think EC3 vs. Drew Galloway could be a Bound For Glory match. Build it up TNA.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
gonna watch some Impact in a mo. Wish me luck

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Postman Dave

Reaction score
The only wrestling I've had access to this last month is TNA

suffice to say, I've got a nice long post about it coming soon

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I thought I'd make a live discussion for this week considering the huge match that's taking place...

86df6859a97285afb5bc74e53cc53172_XL.jpg

This match will decide who has control of TNA and then they can go from here.

Join in tonight if you're interested.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
A little interesting. It could either be the blow off or something that goes to Bound For Glory. We'll see.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
Hasn't been a lot of discussion on TNA in a while!

Loved the last episode. It was all about the wrestling with the World Title Series getting the bulk of the show. Interviews focused on the matches too, it was all about the matches. Pretty sweet deal. Simple and to the point, loved it. It should be like this until the tournament reaches it's peak in a few months and I am looking forward to it. Rad matches like Galloway vs. Bram and EC3 vs. Aries. Will probably get them again too. So awesome.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
May catch some of this weeks episode Sunday night, just to see how wrestling-focused this show is now it's balls deep in this tournament format.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Anyone watch the first episode? I haven't been watching wrestling whatsoever lately but I decided to watch this the following day. I honestly really enjoyed it, EC3 is still amazing and I enjoyed seeing Michael Bennett join TNA. Hope TNA keeps it up.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I thought it was really bad. Aside from the fuck up at the beginning when they weren't ready to start airing the show, every promo was bland and the matches were nothing to write home about. I did think that putting the belt on EC3 was a good idea but of course...

he dropped it to Hardy last night and they did a double turn so now they've turned their best heel face. LOLTNA.
I was willing to give them a chance given how much I liked TNA in the past, but that first show coupled with this recent booking decision has convinced me that I don't need to bother. I suppose thanks are in order for them doing it quickly.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I was gonna give it a shot tomorrow night when it's on Challenge, but Agents Of SHIELD returns on another channel so fuck that.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I was gonna watch it but POP isn't on my cable network yet. It's "coming soon" so that probably means it'll be here in 2020. Anyway, I heard the main event was good but everything else was boring. I do want to see Kyrt Angle's retirement tour because I love Kurt but other than that idgaf. Also, idk why James Storm returned to TNA. At this point in his career, he should have stuck with wwe. I can't see how TNA is gonna benefit him in anyway. I hope he has a grand ol' time going down with the ship. Moron.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I was gonna watch it but POP isn't on my cable network yet. It's "coming soon" so that probably means it'll be here in 2020. Anyway, I heard the main event was good but everything else was boring. I do want to see Kyrt Angle's retirement tour because I love Kurt but other than that idgaf. Also, idk why James Storm returned to TNA. At this point in his career, he should have stuck with wwe. I can't see how TNA is gonna benefit him in anyway. I hope he has a grand ol' time going down with the ship. Moron.
The main event was actually the worst match on the show. If I were rating it I'd probably give it a star. They built to that match for months and in the end they delivered a below sub-par, 10 minute television match. Classic TNA.

As for Storm, apparently WWE offered him less than $100,000 and TNA offered over $200,000, although whether he actually ends up getting paid is another story. :lol:

Also, WWE should totally sign Jesse Godderz and put him in a tag team with The Miz. They'd be perfect together and I mean that in the best possible way.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The main event was actually the worst match on the show. If I were rating it I'd probably give it a star. They built to that match for months and in the end they delivered a below sub-par, 10 minute television match. Classic TNA.

As for Storm, apparently WWE offered him less than $100,000 and TNA offered over $200,000, although whether he actually ends up getting paid is another story. :lol:

Also, WWE should totally sign Jesse Godderz and put him in a tag team with The Miz. They'd be perfect together and I mean that in the best possible way.

Still should have stuck with wwe :lol:

Bad News Booty

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels