TNA Wrestling General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
The main event was actually the worst match on the show. If I were rating it I'd probably give it a star. They built to that match for months and in the end they delivered a below sub-par, 10 minute television match. Classic TNA.

As for Storm, apparently WWE offered him less than $100,000 and TNA offered over $200,000, although whether he actually ends up getting paid is another story. :lol:

Also, WWE should totally sign Jesse Godderz and put him in a tag team with The Miz. They'd be perfect together and I mean that in the best possible way.
With Miz and Godderz actually being two of my favourites I would absolutely love this. I quite like Godderz and feel he is quite good in the ring for his size but he really needs to expand on his moveset. It's quite boring to watch a lot of the time and it would be nice if he switched it up a little.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
So tonight is Kurt angles final TNA match so i thought we'd honor him by having a live discussion. Also on the card tonight is beer money vs the wolves which should be great as well. We haven't had a TNA live discussion in a very long time so I urge you to join me. Do it for Kurt eh? I will be commenting even if no one else does so please show up if you can.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Here we go. King of the mountain match.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
PILEDRIVER ON THE STEEL STAIRS. HE MAY BE DEAD

Sabretooth

Reaction score
time for some knockouts action with the title up for grabs.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Figure four around the ring post. Shits gotta hurt

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Gail says hell no and takes the victory. Great match.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
TNA's greatest tag team of the past vs TNA's greatest tag team of the present. Beer Money vs The Wolves.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The wolves with the double suicide dive to take out beer money