Tna vs Ecw war next week?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I will be watching ECW but its pretty sad when you call it a war when ECW is basicly a developmental show.

The Rated R CMStar

TNA for sure. Why would anyone watch ECW? It's were superstars go to die.

Yeah, like young stars like CM Punk, Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin! Or how they repacked and pushed John Morrison, Big Daddy V and Snitsky, yeah, they are dying over there.

Why would anyone watch ECW? Well, ECW has more viewers than TNA my friend.

And by the statement of "superstars go to die", I think you confused WWE's Developmental Territory(ECW) with WWE's retirement house (TNA)

J

Ecw for the most part...I luv Ecw...Watch it alot more than Smackdown...I don't know why they treat it like a devolopmental show...But luckly i have Dvr so won't miss alot...

phantomgerald

I will be watching ECW but its pretty sad when you call it a war when ECW is basicly a developmental show.

Yeah, like young stars like CM Punk, Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin! Or how they repacked and pushed John Morrison, Big Daddy V and Snitsky, yeah, they are dying over there.

Why would anyone watch ECW? Well, ECW has more viewers than TNA my friend.

And by the statement of "superstars go to die", I think you confused WWE's Developmental Territory(ECW) with WWE's retirement house (TNA)

WWE marks?

chessarmy

TNA iMPACT! alot more effort is put into iMPACT! and it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the shit known as WWECW

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Neither tbh. ECW is on Fridays at midnight, and the second TNA can put out 3 weeks of solid entertaining television without making me want to gouge out my eyeballs, I'll watch again.

But not anytime soon after that PPV this past weekend.

I didn't even pay for that shit and I felt ripped off.

Montana

If im home...ill probably watch both. Ill likely find myself watching tna more, although i would turn on ECW before Tna. Does that make sense? Basically tna needs to steal me away from Ecw, which i think they will do, unless ECW actually tries.

C4

TNA, it's the better of the two and TNA is Wrestling, When was the last time that I watched ECW? Maybe July when it was new, I just can't watch the good old ECW being destroyed by Vinnie and his New "Vision"

Reaction score
It's not a war. It's for like one night. And people would watch whichever show they normally watch on that day.