TNA Victory Road: KO Tag Titles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

We were talking about how Rey Mysterios title reign was one of the worst ever.

imported_Loki

Reaction score
and i was telling you that he isnt a world champ hes a cruserwheight champ or tag champ and in those reigns he got more ratings in 1 day than cena will ever get

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I suggest we create a "special" section on this board for certain members.

The Short Bus sounds like a good name for it.

CenaMark54

and i was telling you that he isnt a world champ hes a cruserwheight champ or tag champ and in those reigns he got more ratings in 1 day than cena will ever get

Someone please...Just close this thread now so I dont have to hear anymore bullshit like this.

Did you seriously say Rey Mysterio is a bigger draw than Cena.

By the way, Cena is the biggest draw since Hogan, the Rock and Austin. Thats no bullshit, thats fact.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Sadly it is fact. Cena does bring in the fans. I hate, but I can't hate on facts.

imported_Loki

Reaction score
ok cenamark if you noticed fans cheer face and boo heel and only 1 exception to that was hogan and untill i see cena change that than he is still a stupid piece of shit

monkeystyle

Reaction score
ok cenamark if you noticed fans cheer face and boo heel and only 1 exception to that was hogan and untill i see cena change that than he is still a stupid piece of shit

You're an idiot who can't even get his point across clearly. Please do shut up.

imported_Loki

Reaction score
^^ im sorry im not a good speeker but some people get my point that cena is only being cheered because vince has told them to cheer cena (not directly) and if cena once again turns heel he wont be cheered and no longer be such a big draw give it time eventually when they decide to get someone else where cena is cena will be no where he has no talent oh and monkey style id fight you on that argument but ur a mod and i dont wanna be dropped from the forum

CenaMark54

^^ im sorry im not a good speeker but some people get my point that cena is only being cheered because vince has told them to cheer cena (not directly) and if cena once again turns heel he wont be cheered and no longer be such a big draw give it time eventually when they decide to get someone else where cena is cena will be no where he has no talent oh and monkey style id fight you on that argument but ur a mod and i dont wanna be dropped from the forum

Cena was already getting cheered during his first heel run, which is why they turned him face to begin with.