• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Catfish Billy

"He's just stupid, he's an idiot!" "If anything, he looks more like a woman than a man!" - TNA need to make these t-shirts and Kurt can force them upon his son like any good dad.

Sabretooth

Hey guys I just got here. I caught up with the results online.

DEVON WAS ROBBIE E'S MYSTERY OPPONENT AND HE WON. I PREDICTED BOTH OF THOSE. I AM THE GREATEST.

Anyway, TNA must be really high on James Storm letting him beat Bully Ray in a minute with what could have been an excellent match. Holy shit am I happy Crimson turned heel. He looks like a heel so much more than a face.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Hey guys I just got here. I caught up with the results online.

DEVON WAS ROBBIE E'S MYSTERY OPPONENT AND HE WON. I PREDICTED BOTH OF THOSE. I AM THE GREATEST.

Anyway, TNA must be really high on James Storm letting him beat Bully Ray in a minute with what could have been an excellent match. Holy shit am I happy Crimson turned heel. He looks like a heel so much more than a face.
I didn't post it but I knew you'd come in here to gloat about picking Devon, so thanks for proving me right.

Also, the latest buzz is that Storm has some sort of undisclosed injury, which explains why the match was shortened.