• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
TNA VICTORY ROAD 2012 LIVE ON PPV
SUNDAY 18TH MARCH
FROM ORLANDO, FLORIDA

VictoryRoad2012.jpg

[video=youtube;r7hIC0FoW00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7hIC0FoW00&feature=player_embedded[/video]

On Sunday, March 18, Direct Auto Insurance presents "Victory Road" live on Pay-Per-View and online around the world at TNAOnDemand.com! The epic event takes place from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.
The event will feature Sting, Bobby Roode, "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy, Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles, "Cowboy" James Storm, the lovely Knockouts, the high-flying X Division superstars and many more!
TNA PPV events air on Time Warner Cable, Comcast, Charter Cable, Cablevision, AT&T U-Verse, Verizon FIOS, DIRECTV, Dish Network, Viewer's Choice and more.

600ppv1.jpg

600ppv1a.jpg

600ppv2.jpg

600ppv3.jpg

600ppv1c.jpg

600ppv1d.jpg

600ppv1b.jpg

Plus the Robbie E Invitational 2!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Nothing announced yet for the show but I think its safe to say there's no way it can possibly be as bad as last years. Interesting that they have Kurt Angle listed as appearing, we haven't seen him for a little bit so I wonder who he'll be facing. I'm assuming we'll get some more Styles/Daniels/Kaz stuff and potentially by this point we'll know what exactly Daniels has on Kaz. It's possible that Sting will return to the ring as well given the finish of last night's PPV, but we'll have to wait and see.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
RVD was originally advertised for last nights show though, so nothing's certain regarding Angle.

Quite a notable show in TNA's history this. It was their very first monthly PPV in 2004, it originally started in November before moving to July then ending up in it's current March slot.

And of course, it's also the site of two of TNA's more infamous offerings, the 2009 and 2011 shows.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
TNA just keeps going to a new low with their posters. That is just atrocious.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
TNA just keeps going to a new low with their posters. That is just atrocious.

Wrestling posters in general are terrible these days. Santino was on the Royal Rumble poster.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Wrestling posters in general are terrible these days. Santino was on the Royal Rumble poster.
True, but at least WWE's posters have effort put into them.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
True, but at least WWE's posters have effort put into them.

I have to disagree. Here TNA draws Sting wearing half make-up and holding up a plate like he's been arrested. Kind of creative. WWE usually puts Sheaums or Orton on poster with a white or black background with their names next to their face. That's basically it for most of them.

The Viper

Reaction score
I don't see how TNA hasn't put in effort in this poster. I love this poster. "Half crazy".

I like it. Idgaf.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I have to disagree. Here TNA draws Sting wearing half make-up and holding up a plate like he's been arrested. Kind of creative. WWE usually puts Sheaums or Orton on poster with a white or black background with their names next to their face. That's basically it for most of them.
What I mean is with just general effects and colors. The idea may be kind of creative but the tagline "Half Crazy" is super lame and the general effects and colors for this are also lame. Like I believe Sting is in a mugshot but what does that have do with the tagline or even the PPV.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
What I mean is with just general effects and colors. The idea may be kind of creative but the tagline "Half Crazy" is super lame and the general effects and colors for this are also lame. Like I believe Sting is in a mugshot but what does that have do with the tagline or even the PPV.

Sting has moved from his full on crazy Joker Sting persona to his half crazy General Menace GM Sting persona. He's the subject of a mugshot because it can be construed that he participated in the crime of allowing Bobby Roode to retain his title by accidentally knocking Jeff Hardy out and counting the pin at Against All Odds. As for what he has to do with the PPV well...

I should think its fairly obvious that Roode will be facing Sting in some sort of grudge match. Non-title of course, since we already know Roode will be facing Storm at Lockdown.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The poster is terrible. I hate posters with one wrestler on them. Especially when their so bland. I have absolutely no idea what sting being arrested has to do with victory road. And why the hell is "half crazy" under the victory road title. The poster with santino wasn't that bad. It had a lot of colors and had santino as a fortune teller. It's not that hard to come up with someone's mug shot.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
The poster is terrible. I hate posters with one wrestler on them. Especially when their so bland. I have absolutely no idea what sting being arrested has to do with victory road. And why the hell is "half crazy" under the victory road title. The poster with santino wasn't that bad. It had a lot of colors and had santino as a fortune teller. It's not that hard to come up with someone's mug shot.

:facepalm2:

It would be nice if people read what I posted before so they could understand the reasoning behind the poster instead of whining about it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
:facepalm2:

It would be nice if people read what I posted before so they could understand the reasoning behind the poster instead of whining about it.

Yeah now you know how I feel