• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Slammiversary X - June 10th, 2012 - Preview and Live Discussion

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Great match is right. But I don't get the logic in putting the belts on Angle/Styles.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
One good thing about this. We have a new face KO's champ and new face Tag champs, there is NO way Roode loses now.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
One good thing about this. We have a new face KO's champ and new face Tag champs, there is NO way Roode loses now.

I was getting ready to disagree with you until I saw the end of the post. Agreed.

No Way Roode drops the belt. I hope Roode goes ultra heel tonight.

Castiel

I've still got a bad feeling about this... they've given Sting the strap on so many occasions that were supposed to be huge nights. Sting is their go to guy for stuff like this. I've got faith that they won't end Roode's amazing reign like this but I'm still very worried.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I was getting ready to disagree with you until I saw the end of the post. Agreed.

No Way Roode drops the belt. I hope Roode goes ultra heel tonight.

He kind of has to, he's the only damn heel champ left on the roster, all the rest are faces!