TNA Punishes Two Wrestlers for Drug Use

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bawjustice

Reaction score
JBL
GOD i hated that guy

JBL really aint much more thna cheap heat

granted i though his title reign was awsome and i was into it but i hate his ethics/views on the buisness

there are better heels than JBL

jericho can play an amazing heel and he is very good on the mic.
as could shane douglas and the funks

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Triple H,Chris Jericho,Kurt Angle,JBL,The Rock,Vince McMahon,Stone Cold,Hollywood Hogan,and The Undertaker

LogicalWMD

Reaction score
Most of the answers name heels that the fans LOVED to hate. How about heels that the fans really feared and wished were dead? Then your talking about guys like Abdullah the Butcher, The Sheik, Bruiser Brody or Bulldog Brower. These guys could convince fans that they were capable of seriously injuring opponents, if not maming them for or even killing them.

Maloney

Reaction score
Jeff Jarett in TNA. Man he got heat from the crowd every time he went out to the ring.

C4

If you look into the past, you will see many Superstars who portrayed their heel character perfectly. But in the last decade the only Superstar who really did something fantastic was Hulk Hogan. Yes, even I hate the guy at the moment but back in 1997 no one could do what Hogan could do.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan - The nWo Mastermind heel character was perfect and perhaps he is the biggest heel of all time and the best one as well.

Johnny Demon

Reaction score
I would have to say Roddy Piper. That man sure knew how to get the crowd to hate him.

Evil Austin

I can't decide which is the best heel ever but this is a few i thought were great at bringing heat.

JBL
Piper
Edge
Orton
Hart (Owen)
Razor Ramon
Diesil
and a few others.

John

Today i would have to say Orton and EDGE. but of all time i would say Vince. i've been thinking aobut the heels of the buisness and theres not that many good ones. rock was a good one and so were DX. but i cant think of many more.

Airfixx

i've been thinking aobut the heels of the buisness and theres not that many good ones.

Look above.... There's at least another 10-20 in this thread alone, but then again you meant none of your faves are heels didn't you?

Partly inspired by the shout for Heenan....

Savage 89 - 91
DiBiase 91 - 92
HBK (early singles run) 92 - 93

...All massively over as heels. Oooops, and my point? ALL managed by Sensational Sherri at the time.

I generally agree that it's hard to rate accross the years given changing attitudes as to whats cool or what fans expect to see from a face, but based solely on the years that I myself have been watching (In no particular order)...

Flair (seen enough to acknowledge him, at least),
Roddy Piper (Ditto - Seen very little of his heel days aside from facing Hogan tho'),
Ted DiBiase,
JBL,
Rick Rude,
William Regal,
Mr. Perfect,
Earthquake (the first, maybe only, to put Hogan on the kayfaybe injured list, killed Damien the snake, viciously busted up Andres leg post-retirement and of course fans just hated the sight of all that fat rolled into a blue leotard! LOL),
Honky during his IC reign....
HHH (IMO one of the last of the heels you'd love to hate, even if he also helped cement the era of the 'cool-cos-he's-badass' heel.)

I'd also perhaps suggest Andre circa 87/88, but that was more the direct influence of Heenan & Dibiase.

Talking of which, how about 'Evil Earl'? LOL

ChosenOne

Reaction score
Arn Anderson.. one of the greatest promo men, and his in-ring work was damn good
Flair.. just like Anderson.
Piper.... more of a promo man, as i wasnt a big fan of his in ring, but a good heel.
Mr. Perfect... Perfect heel.
Dibiase.. perfect character for him i think, and he got it over, via his promos

Thats just a few

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Talking of which, how about 'Evil Earl'? LOL

Lmao
A real good Heel that alot of you havent said is Beth Phonix.. Maybe its just me but Man I hate her..

Also, some good ones are Paul Heyman... Brock Lesnar.. and Big Show during the WWF

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Awesome Kong

Awesome (no pun intended) Heel

Some others are -

Stone Cold in the Alliance
Kevin Federline! Got a lot of heat
Hulk Hogan nWo